Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

View Poll Results: Are you Evil?
Yes I am Evil 2 8.70%
No I am not Evil 8 34.78%
Both am Evil and not Evil 8 34.78%
I am not sure since I am their leader 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Master
This is true, IAmNemo. And most seem to be done in the name of their religious god(s)....that and my ex husband who deemed himself always right...
Old 23-06-2016, 05:26 PM
Master
That is true.....evil certainly does not consider itself such.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 23-06-2016, 05:37 PM
Master
I don't know, there are some sick ones out there who do evil things, like abusing animals, children...and get sick pleasure out of it and know it's wrong/evil but it gives them kicks and they just don't care. And some get off on the shock factor it causes.
Old 25-06-2016, 01:01 AM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrek
Are you Evil??? Or not? Or even their leader?

I am gray. Neither good nor evil.

For I am quite sure the "barbarians" in the Amazon see the deforestation of their property as evil. I am quite sure the "barbarian" aboriginals of north America quite saw the residential schools as evil.

Yet the selling of Amazon rainforest to local farmers is "good" because it is helping people survive by producing food. And well everyone & their mother was baying for the government / church to throw the Indians into such schools to be "educated for their own good".

Evil is a trained perception. You are told something is evil & so you believe it is evil. Rarely do you scratch beneath the "evil" and see just what makes the "evil" tick, why they did as they did.

Such is but one side of the coin. For as once said about light & shadow, good can not exist without evil and evil can not exist without good.

Those that truly believe there is just good & evil but not the reality of life, the "gray area" that walks between evil & good, then all you will ever see is a pinhole sized picture. You'll never the "big picture".

Example.

A man murders the rapist of his underage daughter who was given a "slap on the wrist" sentence [a common thing nowadays]. Evil of course, right? He took some life. And yet the man would see himself as doing good. Oh not something as basic as "vengeance", but because he has helped his daughter sleep well at night. May have even kept other girls from going through the same thing.

See how it works. Until one can view life unbiased by such folly as the definites known as good & evil you'll be hard pressed to understand life in its eternity. You'll always see white or black but never gray.
Old 25-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Knower

No, but my shadow self says otherwise.
Old 25-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Ascender
Okay Honza thank you

Clover, I know it. I won't test you. When chat with you, I feel something truly evil, like you know, scary beast inside you. Very strong, palpable, as non-empath I can feel it wow.
Peace joke Clover :)

Thanks all for the vote and reply,
We have Evil leader in SF, so we know where to contact when their subordinates disturb our life.
Old 25-06-2016, 08:02 PM
confusionsay

I am definitely Santa- oops I mean Satan-
Old 25-06-2016, 10:30 PM
Experiencer

Naturally I am at times Evil ..But mostly I try to be Good ....according to what I personally think Good is, and indeed whatever I might regard Evil as being... I think I accepted a long time ago , the dualistic nature of existence.
Old 26-06-2016, 11:42 PM
Super Moderator
I am with Clover on this one. Ask me after coffee....preferably after 9am, no earlier.
And don't you DARE ask me at dinner time! LOL
Old 27-06-2016, 03:25 AM
Pathfinder
I'm a complex being with traits that could be considered both 'evil' and 'good' depending on who you ask. I don't believe in a black-and-white world.
Modern Shaman. Sorceress. Energy worker. Astral, out-of-body, dream traveler. Truth-seeker. Reality augmenter. Spirit worker. Ethereal warrior. Shapeshifter. Middle Path walker. That crazy woman with all the wild stories. Proud flyer of the Freak banner.

See you on the flipside, baby.