Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 30-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Henri77

I might share that Jurgen Ziewe did this often, in astral travels to the afterlife.
Questioned the residents.

Something he discovered, was that in the astral levels, dreamers often visit and interact with astral inhabitants (souls living there)
Inhabitants-residents often seem to recognize dreamers as visitors, but most dreamers don't typically know they're in the astral realm, and think it's all a dream- their creation....
Old 30-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralent
Today during my lucid dream i remebered to ask a DC if i was dreaming and they said no then i said "How come i am lucid dreaming right now ?" and the DC was laughing nervously and walked away . This was weird haha

This is exactly what one would expect if you asked this of someone on any bus stop.... they'd assume you were real and somewhat nuts

If you were visiting an astral reality as a dreamer, you'd possibly get the same result.
They likely assume you're as real as they are. An astral being...though they don't consider astral reality any less real than 3D earth reality. And may likely not know of 3d,4d concepts, levels.
Old 21-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Sundialed

One time in a dream I was walking down a street and on the other side there were two business men walking and I heard them mention a lick of hemp. I ran across the street and started saying I know that in the same 20 year period hemp produces 4x per acre the amount of pulp that trees would and that it converts CO2 into O2 better then trees and we can use it for all of our plastics...

then the man interrupted me and said:

"You need to join the 350 club!"

I awoke from the dream shortly after, and this not being my first pony ride I hopped online to see what this 350 club is.

I found 350.org a pretty strong group of activists fighting climate change whose goal is to bring the ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere, which has held a fixed percentage over the last 10,000 years at 280ppm until 100 years ago, and is now at 400ppm, down to 350. Then I found out they were doing a cross Canada tour and within a week or two they were going to be doing gatherings near me... And the best idea for them to accomplish this, I think, is through full liberation and use of hemp, as the 1938 Popular Mechanics article "New Billion Dollar Crop" suggests.

I didn't go to the gathering. AHHHHHH

But I still have a big event to go this year where I can truly shine.

This is just one example, you can get lots of info from dream characters.
Old 29-01-2013, 09:17 PM
BlueOwl

During lucid dreaming I have tried to have conversations with dream characters. Due to many thinking that lucid dreaming is possibly astral projecting and so we may be on the astral planes I have tried to question dream characters on this by asking them where I was and on what dimension we are in, most dream characters have looked at me gone out when asking them about that. I have also questioned some dream characters asking them if they were dead because it is said they can be amongst us on the astral planes and often their reaction is one of shock confusion. I have also during lucid dreams asked dream characters if they were aware that they were dreaming like I was-just incase they were real dreamers-again not followed by a good reaction.

A few days ago becoming lucid but through astral projection where I had felt myself leave my body I decided to question a dream character about what dimension we were in and was shocked when they spoke first and addressed me by my first name. I stood there completely puzzled to how they knew my name because I had never seen them before, dream or out of dream. I was so stunned I never got round to questioning her which is a real shame because she acted like she knew me and it could of made for a good conversation if I had questioned her. Next time! lol
Old 16-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Tatzelwurm

This is interesting to me because last night I had a dream where I was driving around an old childhood friend of mine, who appears semi-often in my dreams although we haven't spoken in years. I vaguely remember asking him bluntly "why do you keep appearing in my dreams?" and after that he just vanished from where he was sitting.

Granted I've apparently been able to lucid dream for some time now, but haven't had a conscious interest in it again until very recently, so chances are by me 'questioning' this character I just completely destabilized the dream I was in. It's good to know there are others interested in this question, and I'd like to pursue it more once I am more skilled at controlling the dreams.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:41 AM
Guide
I started lucid dreaming again, spontaneously without trying (like I used to when I was a child). I had 2 within one week, and in these 2 I just started reaching out to Dream Characters.

The one I had I became lucid in the middle of the dream. There were many people around me in this dream, and once I was lucid I didn't want to continue with the task I was doing. I stopped and announced to everyone "okay, I'm done with this dream." And my DC's all stood up and clapped, as if saying 'bravo!' and they seemed proud of me.

I then said "okay, who here is representing my subconscious mind?" And only one person stepped forward - a man. He was a DC from earlier in my dream in which I remembered feeling a great love towards this DC. And now he was stepping forward as representing my subconscious mind.

I woke up right after that.

In another dream that week, my husband was in it as a DC. We were walking and I became lucid. I became excited and said to him "hey honey we're in a dream! Isn't this exciting! We can create and do anything we want!" And him and I proceeded to run hand in hand down a boardwalk. That was it really. He never spoke to me though.

I want to add I am not experienced or very knowledgable on this topic. I astral project and lucid dream spontaneously. I have been unable to try to do either when I want to, but I would love to lucid dream again.