Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Benoit84

My Past Lives

Hello everyone!

I initially found this place trying to research my most recent past life memory, to see if anyone had any around this time. So far I haven't read any memories on any sites that may correspond with mine, But I'd like to share what memories I've had up until now anyways. :)

When I was younger, most memories came as visions at random times, but now they come more as dreams. At the end of last year, I read about asking guides to give glimpses of PL's while dreaming, or if you go lucid while dreaming, then ask to go to a PL yourself (Although that's only worked for me once). Here goes...

1) The 1st memory I can remember is being outside playing by myself, around the age of 5 and seeing a covered wagon where our driveway was supposed to be.

2) This vision happened while I was in the 2nd grade. I was in my art class and then saw myself on a ridge overlooking the plains. It was so beautiful!

3) I believe I was in the 5th grade and was sitting in class one minute, then saw myself standing next to what I called "the grass house" It wasn't until 5 years ago that I saw a show about how the pioneers made sod houses.

4)Had another vision around the same time of what I feel is Ireland. I was a few hundred feet away from a cliff, looking over the green grass at the ocean. That was a beautiful view also!

5) This was a dream I had around 13/14 years old. I dreamt I was a woman holding a small baby, I believe I was pacing around trying to get the baby to sleep. I know it was during the American Revolution from the decor of the house, and the style dress I wore, with the white cap thing I wore as well. Anyway, I heard a knock on the door, and upon opening it, saw 3 redcoats. I feel one was a higher rank, with the other 2 being ordinary soldiers. I could feel my stomach drop once I saw them, it was horrible! I tried to run through the parlor to the right to get to the back of the house, but I then heard 2 shots and everything went black.

6) Had a couple dreams since I started asking my guides for help, and they were of a young girl (maybe from the same life as the last one, but earlier on). In one, it just involved me going into what felt to me like a stable or something, and having an older guy follow me in. I'm thinking it may have been a brother. The other one was in the same place with the same guy, I couldn't see his face, but he was about a foot taller than me, with messy blond hair, brown pants, and a dirty white shirt that tied in the front. This one also had a dark haired girl in it also, but couldn't see her face either. I was more focused on the guy anyways. Haha But I saw myself take a tan jacket off a peg with a single pleat in the back, put it on and get ready to leave. I know I was young because that jacket was VERY small, like for an 11/12 year old.

7)This was the dream where I went lucid and asked to see a past life. I found myself in an old west setting. I asked where I was and turned to see a paper nailed to a beam that said Fort Worth- February 27th, 1883. I saw a stagecoach roll up in front of the building and a lady in a beautiful blue dress stepped out and I said to myself "OMG, thats Alyssa Milano!" Yea...I've been skeptical of that one. Lol

8) Dreamt of being a Native American Stepping out of my lodge and saw a middle aged man sitting in front of his lodge with a blue blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

9)Dreamt I was a native american man in the woods heading for a clearing, getting ready to attack a small group of men. I think this may have been a surveying expedition or something in the later 1600's. There were 5 white men, and 2 or 3 native men guiding them. I shot an arrow and got the man who I think was the leader. He was wearing one of those hats with the buckles on them. I got him in the chest, and ran back to the woods and shot 2 more arrows from behind a tree, but don't know if the hit their mark. I'm thinking this is why I was shot in the other life during the AR.

10) This is the last one, that I have been able to verify the exact location of and seen pics of it as well. I dreamt that I was standing on a hill, about halfway up, overlooking a narrow bay. I think I was with a group of men, at least 3 or 4 others. We were watching a ship enter the bay, a fairly small ship, but it had a large square mast with a red cross on it. As the ship passed to our right I heard the name Antigua and I turned and saw the face of a native man. He looked much like an Amazon native to me, that's the best I can describe his facial appearance. His hair was cut straight across his forehead into a sort of bowl cut and he had a black paint smudged across the bottom half of his face.

I've researched this and found out that Columbus had named Antigua himself, which I'm sure a lot of people know, but I didn't. I don't think it was him that came into the harbor and possibly explored it but maybe another ship of spanish explorers. I found out that the natives who lived there were originally from south america, hence why he looked amazonian to me i suppose.

For those of you who took the time to read all this, God bless! Lol I thank you, and hope you found it interesting as I do. If any of you can get a further reading on any of this, I'd love to read what impressions you get! Thanks in advance!
Old 28-05-2012, 05:12 AM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit84
Hello everyone!

I initially found this place trying to research my most recent past life memory, to see if anyone had any around this time. So far I haven't read any memories on any sites that may correspond with mine, But I'd like to share what memories I've had up until now anyways. :)

When I was younger, most memories came as visions at random times, but now they come more as dreams. At the end of last year, I read about asking guides to give glimpses of PL's while dreaming, or if you go lucid while dreaming, then ask to go to a PL yourself (Although that's only worked for me once). Here goes...

1) The 1st memory I can remember is being outside playing by myself, around the age of 5 and seeing a covered wagon where our driveway was supposed to be.

2) This vision happened while I was in the 2nd grade. I was in my art class and then saw myself on a ridge overlooking the plains. It was so beautiful!

3) I believe I was in the 5th grade and was sitting in class one minute, then saw myself standing next to what I called "the grass house" It wasn't until 5 years ago that I saw a show about how the pioneers made sod houses.

4)Had another vision around the same time of what I feel is Ireland. I was a few hundred feet away from a cliff, looking over the green grass at the ocean. That was a beautiful view also!

5) This was a dream I had around 13/14 years old. I dreamt I was a woman holding a small baby, I believe I was pacing around trying to get the baby to sleep. I know it was during the American Revolution from the decor of the house, and the style dress I wore, with the white cap thing I wore as well. Anyway, I heard a knock on the door, and upon opening it, saw 3 redcoats. I feel one was a higher rank, with the other 2 being ordinary soldiers. I could feel my stomach drop once I saw them, it was horrible! I tried to run through the parlor to the right to get to the back of the house, but I then heard 2 shots and everything went black.

6) Had a couple dreams since I started asking my guides for help, and they were of a young girl (maybe from the same life as the last one, but earlier on). In one, it just involved me going into what felt to me like a stable or something, and having an older guy follow me in. I'm thinking it may have been a brother. The other one was in the same place with the same guy, I couldn't see his face, but he was about a foot taller than me, with messy blond hair, brown pants, and a dirty white shirt that tied in the front. This one also had a dark haired girl in it also, but couldn't see her face either. I was more focused on the guy anyways. Haha But I saw myself take a tan jacket off a peg with a single pleat in the back, put it on and get ready to leave. I know I was young because that jacket was VERY small, like for an 11/12 year old.

7)This was the dream where I went lucid and asked to see a past life. I found myself in an old west setting. I asked where I was and turned to see a paper nailed to a beam that said Fort Worth- February 27th, 1883. I saw a stagecoach roll up in front of the building and a lady in a beautiful blue dress stepped out and I said to myself "OMG, thats Alyssa Milano!" Yea...I've been skeptical of that one. Lol

8) Dreamt of being a Native American Stepping out of my lodge and saw a middle aged man sitting in front of his lodge with a blue blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

9)Dreamt I was a native american man in the woods heading for a clearing, getting ready to attack a small group of men. I think this may have been a surveying expedition or something in the later 1600's. There were 5 white men, and 2 or 3 native men guiding them. I shot an arrow and got the man who I think was the leader. He was wearing one of those hats with the buckles on them. I got him in the chest, and ran back to the woods and shot 2 more arrows from behind a tree, but don't know if the hit their mark. I'm thinking this is why I was shot in the other life during the AR.

10) This is the last one, that I have been able to verify the exact location of and seen pics of it as well. I dreamt that I was standing on a hill, about halfway up, overlooking a narrow bay. I think I was with a group of men, at least 3 or 4 others. We were watching a ship enter the bay, a fairly small ship, but it had a large square mast with a red cross on it. As the ship passed to our right I heard the name Antigua and I turned and saw the face of a native man. He looked much like an Amazon native to me, that's the best I can describe his facial appearance. His hair was cut straight across his forehead into a sort of bowl cut and he had a black paint smudged across the bottom half of his face.

I've researched this and found out that Columbus had named Antigua himself, which I'm sure a lot of people know, but I didn't. I don't think it was him that came into the harbor and possibly explored it but maybe another ship of spanish explorers. I found out that the natives who lived there were originally from south america, hence why he looked amazonian to me i suppose.

For those of you who took the time to read all this, God bless! Lol I thank you, and hope you found it interesting as I do. If any of you can get a further reading on any of this, I'd love to read what impressions you get! Thanks in advance!

I would do a reading but you've given so much information on your lives that I wouldn't be sure that the reading would get tainted. When I do a reading, I only require minimal information such as first name, date of birth and their gender and nothing else. You already seem to know how to pick up on your past lives the only person who can confirm any of these lives is you. What I would suggest is going to youtube and put past life regression. There are self guided past life regression videos you can do on yourself and you can try to pick up on as many lives as you want.
Old 28-05-2012, 05:19 AM
Sybilline

Ooooh can I have a reading coolchic101 only if you feel drawn and have spare energy and time? I am very interested in past lives......
Old 28-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Benoit84

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
I would do a reading but you've given so much information on your lives that I wouldn't be sure that the reading would get tainted. When I do a reading, I only require minimal information such as first name, date of birth and their gender and nothing else. You already seem to know how to pick up on your past lives the only person who can confirm any of these lives is you. What I would suggest is going to youtube and put past life regression. There are self guided past life regression videos you can do on yourself and you can try to pick up on as many lives as you want.

Thanks Coolchic! Unfortunately, On my laptop, I can't watch videos. It's super old and videos take too long to load. But, you did remind me of something else!

I had bought the Doreen Virtue regression cd, but don't get to use it much due to my 2 little ones. But I did get some results once which I think may relate to one of my lives, not sure yet on that.

I once saw myself In a wooded area, with 2 other men. We were wearing Confederate uniforms, and one of the men was on the ground with a shot to his belly. He was an older man with salt and pepper hair and a thick beard. I feel he was either my father or someone I knew very well/admired because I was VERY upset and balling. I did NOT want this man to leave me. I didn't get names or where I was or anything though.

If you wouldn't mind trying to tap into anything you feel drawn to, I'd appreciate it! My name is Renee, born 10/25/1984 and I'm female. I'd love to know anything you can come up with because I only get glimpses, no big details really. So if you can, thanks in advance!
Old 28-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Administrator

Hey Benoit,

Have you thought of past life regression, this could verify some things for you, i remember some of my past lives,,i went for regression and it came out as i had already said,this would be one step you could take.

Namaste
Old 29-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Benoit84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

Hey Benoit,

Have you thought of past life regression, this could verify some things for you, i remember some of my past lives,,i went for regression and it came out as i had already said,this would be one step you could take.

Namaste

Yes I have, many many times. It's something I'd love to try, but can't afford atm. So for the time being I ask my guides for glimpses. Sometimes I get them, but not often.

I was wondering if anyone could answer another question for me. Can you guys tell me if there may be a reason why certain faces can be seen clearly, and why others are blurred out? Does it mean that you may not have met that person yet if you can't see their face? I was just curious and it's been something I've wondered about for a while. Has anyone else experienced that also?
Old 29-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Master
The only thing that I have ever had happen that I can remember at least is...

the other night I asked for a sign. I asked for a sign to be given in my dream that I have had a past life.

Well in my dream, I dreamt I was a black woman, about 5'5, thick waisted. I was wearing a dress and carrying a basket on my head but I was a happy woman. It was hot whereever we were. Thats all I remember. I was looking at myself though! I knew it was me. So strange!
Old 29-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit84
Yes I have, many many times. It's something I'd love to try, but can't afford atm. So for the time being I ask my guides for glimpses. Sometimes I get them, but not often.

I was wondering if anyone could answer another question for me. Can you guys tell me if there may be a reason why certain faces can be seen clearly, and why others are blurred out? Does it mean that you may not have met that person yet if you can't see their face? I was just curious and it's been something I've wondered about for a while. Has anyone else experienced that also?

That is a GREAT question! That happens to me too! I have also had dreams about people, where I knew who they were but they were in the body of someone else. SO strange!
But yes, why blurred out?
Old 30-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Benoit84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
That is a GREAT question! That happens to me too! I have also had dreams about people, where I knew who they were but they were in the body of someone else. SO strange!
But yes, why blurred out?

The reason I ask is because Monday my bf and I went to his coworkers farm, and it popped in my head that he (the coworker) is the Native American man I saw sitting outside his lodge in the one dream. Same bone structure as the man in the dream and nose also, but white in this life.

I've only been able to see faces starting a couple months ago, and most of my dreams are years old. So my only conclusion was that I couldn't see the face because I didn't know the person yet in this life.

Thank you for posting! Your memory is quite interesting too!