Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-05-2012, 10:27 AM
MetalAphrodite

Can anyone help me find out a past life?

I feel sometimes there is something I'm not getting or that I'm missing. I can't fully grasp it, though sometimes I receive glimpses.

I am a female in my mid 20s in the US.
Old 26-05-2012, 03:39 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalAphrodite
I feel sometimes there is something I'm not getting or that I'm missing. I can't fully grasp it, though sometimes I receive glimpses.

I am a female in my mid 20s in the US.

I will PM you what I picked up because it feels very personal.
Old 26-05-2012, 03:53 PM
coolchic101

Hi! I just sent you a PM. Please confirm if I was accurate in the reading. Thanks :-)
Old 27-05-2012, 12:20 AM
MetalAphrodite

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
Hi! I just sent you a PM. Please confirm if I was accurate in the reading. Thanks :-)
Thank you for responding.

I feel like I should research that, based on the details you've given me, but I'm kinda scared of how I would go about it if I did feel a strong connection and it surges back to life. I'm a bit of a wuss ^^;;;.

Was that the most prominent past life you picked up? Were there any other lives that came to your attention?

Sorry if I'm asking too much. I really appreciate the time you've given me already. Much love to and for you <3.
Old 30-05-2012, 03:45 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalAphrodite
Thank you for responding.

I feel like I should research that, based on the details you've given me, but I'm kinda scared of how I would go about it if I did feel a strong connection and it surges back to life. I'm a bit of a wuss ^^;;;.

Was that the most prominent past life you picked up? Were there any other lives that came to your attention?

Sorry if I'm asking too much. I really appreciate the time you've given me already. Much love to and for you <3.

Hi! Sorry for the delay. What I suggest is that you do a self guided past life regression. There are videos on that on youtube. Do a search and see which past life regression video resonates with you. You may be able to confirm the past life that I have picked up or you may pick up on a different life. It depends on what your "soul" wants you to see.
Old 30-05-2012, 08:52 PM
RichMartini

I think you might try to do some research about the topic to begin with. I recommend reading Brian Weiss "Many Lives Many Masters" and Michael Newton's "Journey of Souls." They're two scientists who've spend years studying past life regression. But what's really valuable in Newton's work is that he shows there's a reason why a past life memory pops up - you have many to choose from - so why this particular one? And he shows that in between lives we have the conscious ability to choose each life and we do so as a sacred choice. The reason a past life memory comes up is like deja vu - something in the experience you're having now resonates with a previous one. Why? why did you choose that life, and why did you choose this life and what do the two have in common?

But really, this is something that well trained therapists can help you with. I've found that most past life regression CD's or videos are worthless unless someone is helping to guide you - and then what happens if there's an abreaction, or a past life memory that you can't handle or can't understand? this happens when someone has died a violent death or at the hands of another, and so it's not really something I'd recommend anyone doing without some proper guidance - as in saying "you can hover above this scene if you like, there's no harm that will come to you, what are you seeing?"

Once you've had an experience with hypnosis, or guided meditation, it's easier to do - like you've opened a door that can't be locked. And with proper guidance (I recommend people trained thru the newton institute org, where they have a list of their trained therapists - because I've been filming and documenting their work and can see that it's based on vast experience - not to knock anyone else's tradition, but since they're well versed in the life between lives, and most therapists are not, it just makes sense to use a guide who's actually been in the cave before) I think you can get in touch with your inner voice and self.

it's really not about someone else telling you - or seeing or hearing things about your life - it's about you being able to see and understand those things for yourself. My two cents.