Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Blip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Paganisn demonized indeed Blip! Since the patriarchy's been in charge on Earth (about the last 5,000 years or so evidently), just about everything connected to the matriarchy/Goddess energies and consciousness has been claimed as something evil, unbalanced, untrustworthy, dark and to avoid at all costs.
There are pockets of great humor to be found in this however.

One of the many spirtual rituals shared by Sacred feminine cultures was the ritual of exchanging clothing during certain rites or celebrations.... the foundation being that the females could become closer to the masculine energies and perspectives as well as the Men aligning themselves with the femine face of God in hopes of greater understanding of both the faces of God..... In the Roman/Christian attempts to eradicate and or demonize anything outside of their pure patriarch stance they went so far as to condemn this practise as an abomination to God himself....

...and heres where the humor part comes in.... The practise of wearing robes by spirtual leaders was nothing more then an attempt to disguise and make presentable, in a strict patriarch system, this ancient attempt to experience and understand BOTH faces of God by dressing in womens clothing..After all what are clerical Robes if not watered down versions of a dress..... LOL

Last edited by Blip : 12-01-2007 at 01:23 AM.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:30 PM
dreamer

IMO, The goddess is the mind, from which all things are born. We all share the same mind but have become suspicious of it to varying degrees. I started worshipping the brilliance of the mind a while ago by following my intuition, stopped censering it and just loved it for its genius, still doubt it sometimes but its never let me down when i've trusted it!!
Old 12-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Blip

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
IMO, The goddess is the mind, from which all things are born. We all share the same mind but have become suspicious of it to varying degrees. I started worshipping the brilliance of the mind a while ago by following my intuition, stopped censering it and just loved it for its genius, still doubt it sometimes but its never let me down when i've trusted it!!
Dreamer, Thats completely inline with most of the God/Goddess teachings... That the goddess represents all that we sense and all that we imagine while the God represents the mysterious source of conciousness which concieves and witnesses the flow of life... The readers digest condensed version is The goddess, or feminine, side imagines it first then the God, or masculine, sees to its creation.

Last edited by Blip : 12-01-2007 at 06:36 PM.
Old 13-01-2007, 09:14 AM
dreamer

Do you worship the brilliance of your mind then?
Old 13-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Blip

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Do you worship the brilliance of your mind then?
No More or Less then the brilliance of a simple drop of rain..
Old 17-04-2007, 06:31 PM
angelica

Wow...im glad i read this thread....so very true.....we as a whole, lost touch with her, and now yes, i believe that we are all fealing her love, more and more people are being aware again...little by little...im so glad.....

angelica
Closed Thread