Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-06-2015, 07:07 PM
B-bird

realm of the Fae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
We are always spirit, we where spirit and will be after this life and never are the human from. From this I say we will in most cases go back where we came from before this life. And there is no simple answer to where this is. It depend who and what we are. Many will stay in the earth realm, others in the astral realm, some in the angelic realm and others again in the realm of the Fae and there are many other possibility. Those who come from a higher density to be of service possibly go back there unless they are committed to a longer stay.
Curious, what is the realm of the Fae? Whoops, I got it now.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:01 AM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticeKane
All opinions and beliefs welcome!
any wear my dad wud say for a laff im noy gon in thm gates till er al 3 gethr i belve it wth my dad i do coz he wz so funny i thng thy vits us in dreams or in spirt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-06-2015, 10:07 PM
Deactivated Account

You get what you deserve!

Ones mans heaven is not another's. Mine might be sitting on a beach listening to the waves rush in and out while watching the girls go by and partaking in my favorite substance to relax my mind, my heaven will be my heaven.

If I deserve some hell then running through a forest while being chased by a pack of wolves that eventually catch me, rip me apart and I get eaten alive. I can feel every rip and tear and at the moment I "die" I'm suddenly back to running through the forest again....repeat.

If heaven is sitting on a cloud watching angels play a harp then I don't want it. I don't particularly want to go to hell but watching angels play a harp for eternity would be for me!

I don't have a god, I believe we are all one, so there's no need for a god, there is a oneness, a oneness that needs to learn from all our experiences, good and bad, when I die I hope to experience my heaven.
Old 06-07-2015, 06:47 PM
Knower
I believe that we incarnate and enter another body in a new life.
Old 08-07-2015, 03:39 AM
Suspended

You don't go anywhere, for you are already there. You only lose the organic body you are communicating to.
Old 08-07-2015, 03:43 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReincarnatedMonkey
I believe that we incarnate and enter another body in a new life.

This theory is a misnomer taught from a religious science of reincarnation of a dead/decayed body.

When you die you find yourself as a light body, that was communicating to an organic lower self manifestation.

You are only created by a sexual act....therefore inception of a ovum with sperm creates your activation.

In spirit is many light androgynous selves...if the communication of inception matches the light spirit then you find yourself in communication with a new life....not a reincarnated life...but a newly attached light self that previously lived as a communicating spirit to a previous life self.
Old 08-07-2015, 03:48 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50percentbad
You get what you deserve!

Ones mans heaven is not another's. Mine might be sitting on a beach listening to the waves rush in and out while watching the girls go by and partaking in my favorite substance to relax my mind, my heaven will be my heaven.

If I deserve some hell then running through a forest while being chased by a pack of wolves that eventually catch me, rip me apart and I get eaten alive. I can feel every rip and tear and at the moment I "die" I'm suddenly back to running through the forest again....repeat.

If heaven is sitting on a cloud watching angels play a harp then I don't want it. I don't particularly want to go to hell but watching angels play a harp for eternity would be for me!

I don't have a god, I believe we are all one, so there's no need for a god, there is a oneness, a oneness that needs to learn from all our experiences, good and bad, when I die I hope to experience my heaven.

G O D is only a personal review at a cellular level of creating.

We are already a light being communicating to a lower organic body that dies allowing us to then be ourselves...in light as an androgynous being unless you lived as an evil self....then you find yourselves in the animal light return communication.

HELL by religious science is a description of causing evil by burning the HOLY HEAVENLY ATMOSPHERE for HE is window (Hebrew term) and EL GOD.
Humans have only gone to HELL as a precept review of being chemically burnt by previous healed heavenly wavelengths. If you burn the chemical wavelengths...then human life/brain/chemicals also get burnt. This is the only way that any human inherits the condition.....given to us by evil occultism (science). Therefore you can only gain HELL whilst you are living...once deceased any form of radiation attack no longer can harm.
Old 08-07-2015, 12:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Where do you believe we go after death?
We go where our karma takes us.
Old 09-07-2015, 03:55 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
We go where our karma takes us.
What is karma then as an observation? How do you know about karma after you are deceased...what makes the life afterwards karmic, if by human review you only get created by having sex....how does this work as karma?

Has humanity simply advised themselves as a whole conscious awareness that the life we live is the life we gave ourselves because by spiritual review we told ourselves that we broke the Law of God?

Would this be the karmic review we all have?

And then there is another observation. If human beings only lived as thousands....where is the karma for the millions. And then what about population expansion to billions? How does this imply a 1 to 1 reincarnation or karmic circumstance?

If the higher spiritual awareness is a complete and loving being...why would a loving being consider to harm or hurt an innocent baby? This itself makes no sense...for I know as a loving human I would never hurt a baby.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:15 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
This theory is a misnomer taught from a religious science of reincarnation of a dead/decayed body.

When you die you find yourself as a light body, that was communicating to an organic lower self manifestation.

You are only created by a sexual act....therefore inception of a ovum with sperm creates your activation.

In spirit is many light androgynous selves...if the communication of inception matches the light spirit then you find yourself in communication with a new life....not a reincarnated life...but a newly attached light self that previously lived as a communicating spirit to a previous life self.

So I become a spirit forever and does that mean I can't choose to put my soul in a new body? What does the spirit really do after death?