Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-05-2011, 05:21 PM
earthatic

It's not the astral itself that is dangerous, it's just the lower levels that should be avoided. I'll keep going on this track to try to improve my emotional state. It's getting better little by little, but they just get more and more aggressive (seem to be in try-hard-mode right now lol) They're really persistent and clever, but they can't get their way around positive energy. So I'll keep trying.
Old 19-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
I have done this, and it repels them to an extent. I've come across other negs where it has worked like a charm. I just got back from meditating, and I have confronted one these things, I'm not sure whom.

Anyways, I was imagining a white loving light pouring into my crown chakra and coming out directed through my hands. I could feel the top of my head vibrating in a pleasant way, and come down to cover the rest of my chakras. I pointed my hands at the being, and I attempted to over power it with this energy (with positive intent). I felt a sensation like pins and needles that felt like they were stinging me coming off this being, mostly around my feet where the being was standing. The stinging sensation was trying to overtake the rest of my body, but I could see that I was guarded with light, and the being was trying to get through.

Anyways, the being moved to the back of my room. But it didn't leave.
This what I mean...it can repel it, but it won't leave me alone. I felt exhausted just trying to stay focused.

Good work, earthatic, with light. Have you also drawn out compassion from your inner heart?

I also have a demon who won't leave me alone but I do count coup on it every day... not by trying to get rid of it but by including it in the light and love which are its essence as well as mine and yours.

Here's a way to contact your spirit guides when there is an obstacle. Go deeper within yourself and meet them there, rather than seeing them outside of you as most people tend to.

Xan

Old 20-05-2011, 12:02 AM
Tindra

Hi earthatic!

I am in the same boat. The experiences are piling up and I have not a clue what to do about them. Really. If I sat down trying to comprehend it I would probably blow a fuse.

There is one point I would like to make based on what I have experienced and that is that if something is visiting in the astral, it seems to be able to take any shape it pleases. Some of it seems to be influenced by my fears, thoughts, ideas, etc. I think that is why some people have such a problem with the astral is that thoughts can affect the quality and nature of the experiences. So, it is helpful to be able to control the mind and not let thoughts drift. If you expect to see something, chances are that you would. There are times I have seen things that really surprised me, but I am still hesitant to say that what I saw was what was really there and not some artifact of my own mind based on an expectation set.
Old 20-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Whitemage

Hey earthatic,

I've had similar astral(dreamworld)/etheric(electromagnetic) encounters myself. What I came to understand was Consciousness of and manipulation of these planes was refined by humanity in times gone past.
We all have the ability and it is part of our toolkit as a human being to work consciously in these ways...though times have changed. We are now working with a new tool and new abilities, those of the Mind and mental plane. This newer level of consciousness and manipulation has changed the rules slightly, or more so our ability to operate within them.

A thought or an idea gains emotional energy and manifests physically.
Mental Plane->Emotional Plane->Physical/Etheric Plane.

'Energy follows thought'. By sending them energy in any way you are attracting them into your consciousness. By thinking about, desiring, don't/want, dis/like, engaging with them in any way keeps them within your perception.The more you give them, the more they give you.

"A few months ago when I started to take astral projection more seriously",
"but they just come back, and with more force."

Though some may be self creations and others may be relatively separate entities their effect on you is within your control. In times gone past we had to deal with this astrally and physically, we were not aware of thoughts or ideas in the way we are now.
If you divert your consciousness away from them they will cease to effect you. Give them compassion as you would All and then think about something different and focus your emotions and physical energies in other ways. Give them compassion as you would All, focus your Mind in another direction and and don't engage them, just let them go.
Old 20-05-2011, 11:18 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tindra
Hi earthatic!

I am in the same boat. The experiences are piling up and I have not a clue what to do about them. Really. If I sat down trying to comprehend it I would probably blow a fuse.

There is one point I would like to make based on what I have experienced and that is that if something is visiting in the astral, it seems to be able to take any shape it pleases. Some of it seems to be influenced by my fears, thoughts, ideas, etc. I think that is why some people have such a problem with the astral is that thoughts can affect the quality and nature of the experiences. So, it is helpful to be able to control the mind and not let thoughts drift. If you expect to see something, chances are that you would. There are times I have seen things that really surprised me, but I am still hesitant to say that what I saw was what was really there and not some artifact of my own mind based on an expectation set.

One of the reasons I know these aren't aren't my own creations is because when I research these things, people come across the exact same things with descriptions almost identical to my experiences with them.

I know not to expect anything in the astral, and just see it as it is, because one time when talking to my spirit guide face to face, I assumed she looked different than how I was seeing her (I once caught a brief glimpse of her, and assumed she looked a certain way). Her face kept shifting in a subtle way while trying to retain a certain form, and she said "Just release any expectation of how I look and you will see me as I am."

So that is one of the first lessons I had learned.

BTW, when I started astral projecting I didn't even know aliens even existed there. So that's a pretty good confirmation in itself as to what is going on.

Last edited by earthatic : 20-05-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old 20-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Luke

Hi there,

When i first began to induce concious projection, i was "attacked" all the time.
It was like i was homing becon. However through experience i learnt to deal with them. However at first i thought oh know i could get "hurt" here, i didn't know what i was doing, and i did almost everything wrong

However nothing ever happened that has harmed me in anyway.

These are a few tricks i use when dealing with bad energies, because thats all they are.

You must first reliease, you don't need protecting (If you, yourself are a loving caring person). Because that means you are "light energy" and no "dark" energy has NO CONTROL over you, unless you allow it.

They cannot in anyway do anything to you, the only thing they do, and the only thing they have is trickery.

If you see an image in a dream or a projection of a scary monster, you fear it, and run away. giving them power over your actions see?

If you see a friend die in a dream or projection, and you get angry or sad, this is how they can control your emotions, your mind.

You have the power over everything that is darker then you. this is how it works.

Unless you made a specific creation or image, or it was from a higher place, deem it to be suspicuos (especially if the setting it dark)

So next time a scary monster runing at you going rarrrr, dont get angry, dont get sad or big headed and laugh or that, just know that you are light and it can scream, jump change into anything it likes, but once your know that you have control, all it can do it play tricks, trying to effect you and your mind.

to conclude

They have no power
They play tricks with images and sights, that arent real.
they cannot effect you, unless you fall for there tricks.
and even if you do fall for them, they still cant harm you, just make you a little more scared.

i always say when i meet a bad energy : you have no power, you cannot fool me with your tricks, im am the light.

however, just because they have no power over you, don't try and effect them by trying to control them, don't play them at there own game. you will probs fail every time.

hope this helps. sleep tight :)
Old 20-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Summerlander

Nothing can truly harm you in that state. Such demons are subjective. They have no actual existence. Your mind creates them out of fear and other disonant states. It creates them because it can do so. They have no real power. Period.
Old 20-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Master
hmmm... Not really, Summerlander. Just as there are bad guys in this world, they do exist in worlds beyond also. However, you are right that they play on any fear or negativity we are holding in our subconscious minds.

Xan

Old 20-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerlander
Nothing can truly harm you in that state. Such demons are subjective. They have no actual existence. Your mind creates them out of fear and other disonant states. It creates them because it can do so. They have no real power. Period.
There's also no such thing as murderers... rapists... sadists... thieves... sociopaths... criminals... people who don't eat their veggies. Yep, the world is perfect, can't you see?
Old 20-05-2011, 07:57 PM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke

They have no power
They play tricks with images and sights, that arent real.
they cannot effect you, unless you fall for there tricks.
and even if you do fall for them, they still cant harm you, just make you a little more scared.

Certain ones CAN harm you, but most entities, even fear-inducing ones don't seem to see any point in doing it for no reason, except for when I tried using positive energy to overpower one, it unrighteously fought back with negative, stinging energy. And I didn't expect it too. There has been other times they have tried to dominate me using harmful energy, but it's not really that bad.

But have you ever seen any astral spiders before? Those will sting and bite for no reason. I never have been hurt by them, though one time while interacting with a ghost of a cat in my apartment, the cat had lay down beside me, and a huge brownish/orange spider crawled down the wall behind it and stung the cat. I heard a quick *zap*. The cat turned around and starting batting at it with it's paw and tried playing with it. It was kind of funny :P