Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-01-2016, 02:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Unfortunately....

I have an Android Phone, and the other day I purchased an App called "Ghost Radar Connect" Initially I was happy with the concept and the App itself, but as time went on, I realized the App was just a 2,000 word list of Words from some Dictionary. I placed some words and phrases I made up inside it, and sure enough, out they popped..Allegedly from some Spiritual being. (I'm sure they would NOT say the words that I put in ) who was trying to communicate with me. I hope no one else fall's for this Android App. (and those very expensive online Mediums, that perpetrate the net nowadays)
I hate scam's when it comes to people seeking messages from their loved ones. This is one of the reason's I stopped reading the Psychic News.
Sorry, end of Rant.
Old 30-01-2016, 04:55 AM
Raven Poet

Yes it is so sad and actually barbaric of people who exploit the grieving. Thanks for the heads up. May major karma go to those app developers and anyone else who fakes communication with the other side to take vulnerable people's money!
Old 30-01-2016, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator
I read your other post in the suicide thread and will say you have a lot of ability to connect via your dreams. I would use that as your gateway at this point to connect with your passed loved ones. It can't be forced but do ask before you go to bed for a connection. One will pop up when you least expect it.
Old 31-01-2016, 11:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, I will gladly take your advice. You are correct in my trying to force it, so I will take it slowly, one step at a time. By the way, I do go and have some incredible adventures in my dreams
Im always meeting people, chatting and going off on adventures. All in technicolour I may add. But.... I have had two disturbing dreams, and both involved me standing on a pier, watching three atomic Bombs going off in the distance.. Maybe it was just two bad curries that made me have them Anyway, again thanks for the advice.
Old 31-01-2016, 01:30 PM
Master

Very low and dishonourable of those who try and exploit people's grief.
I don't wish for 'major karma' for them, but I do wish they'll 'wake up' to the sorrow they cause - one should not 'play' with another's heart - and also the damage they cause to the credibility of genuine signs and communications, and contact from beyond.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 03-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmac452
Thank you, I will gladly take your advice. You are correct in my trying to force it, so I will take it slowly, one step at a time. By the way, I do go and have some incredible adventures in my dreams
Im always meeting people, chatting and going off on adventures. All in technicolour I may add. But.... I have had two disturbing dreams, and both involved me standing on a pier, watching three atomic Bombs going off in the distance.. Maybe it was just two bad curries that made me have them Anyway, again thanks for the advice.

I am into dreams myself. I spend a lot of time in the dream section doing interpretations. Though I can't predict the future I will say that I had a similar dream myself where I heard bombs going off. A number of them in timed sequence. Not long afterwards I heard a series of announcements at my place of business about some major changes in the company. I believe all the announcements were the bombs because they felt like my world was exploding on me. Then right before I lost my job I had a couple more bomb dreams where bombs were blowing up around me. I was no longer just hearing about the change but it was actually happening in my world. I am not saying that you are headed for job loss, that is what my bombs were related to, but just that something in your life may blow up so to speak, shake up your world and turn it around in an unexpected way. Being on a pier could represent that this has more to do with emotional and spiritual growth. Water is related to emotions so some sort of emotional blow up of some sort. Could also simply be a big welcomed aha bomb that totally transforms your world in a good way but even if some unexpected event happens that shakes the foundation of your world just know nothing that happens in our life happens without our being ready for it. The interesting thing about the dreams for me was that they were very dramatic and kind of scary but the reality of the job loss wasn't really that bad. In the whole scheme of things though the loss was emotionally explosive for me it wasn't the end of the world and I will work again so whatever happens in your life just try to keep it in perspective. The dream is mostly trying to forewarn you of the emotional impact of a looming situation that you can get ahead of and try and manage better if something in your world ends or changes suddenly on you. So use it as a way to take a step back from becoming emotionally charged if change happens to you. Things happen in life that are beyond our control. The only thing we can control is our emotional response to life and that in and of itself it sometimes our biggest challenge. This said, the distance in the dream could indicate that this is something that happens to someone else in your life but impacts you emotionally. Your world doesn't blow up but seeing someone else's world blow up may cause a strong emotional response in you. Depending on when you had these dreams if they were near or around the time of the death of your loved ones that could be what they were symbolizing. Regardless where the bombs/change happens I do just think the dreams were simply alerting you to an emotionally charged series of events so you can get ahead of it and manage your emotional response to what happens. Take care.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:26 PM
Guide

Thats why I dont buy apps or any kind of equipment, or use psychics. I have many abilities myself....and there were many times I needed to hear from my loved ones who have passed, but it wasnt meant to be or I totally missed the mark. There are sooo many scams out there, I have learned to be a hard core skeptic, not of the paranormal, but of people. There are plenty of popular ghost & paranormal television shows that are completely fabricated...some have checked out. Yes, I look up records and research some of the cases I see on t.v. from these shows, of the deceased. It is just becoming ridiculous to waste money on scams or for me, even my time watching a completely fabricated ghost story. Im sorry that happened to you, but anytime you use apps, psychics, ect...you really should go in for entertainment purposes only, and if they actually have some truth or validation to offer...then thats great.

I remember 10 or so years ago when Sylvia Browne became so popular. I actually tried to get a phone reading...at $700 a pop. So, after seeing some of her appearances on Montel, I was not about to give her that kind of money...knowing that she making guesses. If I were to pay that her $700, she better be able to bring God directly to me, so I can ask him myself. Its just scams, and its disgusting the money these people are making off of grief stricken or gulliable people.

I like watching Theresa Caputo, I like how she does her readings and I like her open personality....what I do not like, is her bigger than life appetite for jewelry, houses, hair, clothes, ect....she will be another who gets lost in the fame, money and glamour if she keeps going like she is....just like Sylvia Browne did.