Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 03-09-2013, 11:09 PM
Heart Song Meditation

Channeled Messages by Heart Song Meditation

Channeled on 09/03
By: Heart Song Meditation

Courage is not the same thing as being without fear.

Courage is acting in spite of fear and this is what you have been doing. You have been seeking Me, though part of you is still afraid. For the moment, that is enough. But, as you keep going the fear will fade. One day the fear that has been so much a part of your life will pass into memory. One day you will look back on your fear and laugh, knowing how silly it was that you were afraid for so long. One day you may even forget what fear is like.

You will know peace, Child.

I give unto you peace.

For the moment though you fear even the letting go of fear. You fear that without fear you will do something stupid. You fear that without fear your life would be in danger. You believe that your fear protects you and so you don't dare release your hold on it. You don't quite trust Me when I tell you that fear is the enemy.

Fearlessness is not the same as carelessness. You can avoid dangerous situations because you love life rather than being paralyzed by fear. In fact, fear often draws you to that which is dangerous to you in order to address another fear. A good example of this is the draw to excessive exercise. The feeling of power is addictive because it soothes fear. It does not dispel fear, but it relaxes it away for a while. It helps people to forget their relative powerlessness in the world. It allows people to feel strong and to hold onto a sense of control.

I give you freedom from fear. I help you to release the illusion of control. I help you to make peace with your limitations and thereby free you from the bonds of addiction and suffering. Love does that. Learning to love life even though there is so much of it which you cannot control is truly the only path to peace. No amount of power in the relative world can bring you the same peace that My Love can.

Power is a drug and My Love is peace.

You could say that My Love is more addictive than even the drugs of the world, but that paints a false picture. Is water addictive? You need water to survive. So too do you need love. You need love because ultimately love and life are one. Love is the energy of life. Without love their is no life. The water you drink is a manifestation of My Love and carries with it a portion of My Love to nourish you physically and spiritually.

And where drugs bind you and restrict your freedom My Love sets you free. I have never once denied you the right to ignore Me if you so choose. I will never deny your freedom. Freedom is a gift of love. It is natural to give freedom to those that you truly love.

Fear does not give you freedom. Fear restricts freedom. Fear binds and fear paralyzes.

Let go of your fears. Let go of the tightness that it brings you. Let go of feeling restricted. Let go particularly of being afraid of yourself. Let go particularly of your fear of your own heart and your hearts desire to be with Me.

Just because love does not leave you feeling in control does not make it a bad thing. Child, clinging to the illusion of control is the bad thing for you. Clinging to what you have thought of as sanity in the face of Truth is a bad thing for you.

Let go, Child. Welcome My Light of peace into your heart. Welcome My Love into your life. Let Me dispel the storm clouds. Let a gentle breeze of My Love flow through you and blow away the thoughts of fear. Be lifted up on the warm, summer breeze of My Love and soar through the heavens. Let joy fill your heart and rejoice in the beautiful new day that I have given you.

Rejoice Child.

Rejoice in life.

Rejoice in your being.

Rejoice in the reality that you are alive and that I am here with you.

Rejoice in the beauty all around you.

Rejoice in your family.

Rejoice in all that you see and experience this day.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:12 PM
Heart Song Meditation

Channeled on 09/03 - 2

Channeled on 09/03 - 2

Do more than just think of Me this day, Child.

Share My Light with the world.

Do something, big or small, to bring joy into someone's life. It is often better to focus on the so-called little things. It is easy for you to feel daunted. Little things are much like seeds though. They have a habit of growing. Things have a tendency to snowball.

Let things snowball.

But, before things can grow you have to plant the seed.

It is so easy for you to dismiss the little acts of kindness. You focus too much on what your eyes can see and miss out on the potential. You miss out on the domino effect. You miss out on the ways that your little act of kindness mixes with the other acts of kindness that a person has experienced. You want too much to be the one to make a big change in people's lives.

Let go of this, Child. It is I who makes change in people's lives. It is I who blesses and uplifts.

Your little act of kindness is important, but it is only part of the mix. Every act of kindness contributes to the world of love and light that I am bringing forth. Every act of kindness brings more love and light into the world and moves the world forward.

Do something beautiful today. Bless someone in need. Seek out opportunities to bless and to serve. Seek out opportunities to shine My Light. Be proactive and not so passive.

Sometimes the best way to become more enlightenment is to let go of enlightenment. Focus on the love that you can give and not so much on the blessings that you want to receive. Focus on the ways that you can bless the world more than on your own spiritual growth. Your growth will happen naturally as you bend yourself to the task of service. Your growth happens automatically when you turn yourself over to love.

And what joy you will find, Child! What joy is in store for you as you learn for yourself the value of service! What wonders and delight you will find as you spend more of your time in service! The people that you will meet and the richness of experiences that you will find as you venture outside of your comfort zone and enter into loving service!

Child, there is so much that you haven't seen yet. You have let fear hold you back for too long. Be done with fear, Child. Find the joy of service. See the blessings that you find. See for yourself the smiles that light up the world and light up your heart.

Sew a crop of smiles for Me, Child. Sew a crop of delight, of relief and of joy.

Serve your fellow man and you serve Me.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:24 PM
Master

just finished reading your channelings...........

I enjoyed it.

thank you for sharing
Old 04-09-2013, 03:20 AM
Heart Song Meditation

Channeled on 09/03 - 3

Channeled on 09/03 - 3

I know that sometimes it is easier for you to hang on to disbelief than to admit the truth or at least that it seems easier to you. It is not really easier to fight, of course. It is always easier to accept truth than to deny it. It just seems hard. You imagine it to be hard.

It can be overwhelming coming to grips with the reality that I am real after a lifetime of doubt.

It can be overwhelming coming to grips with the truth that I speak to you.

But, it is your ego that is overwhelmed. Know this. It is your ego that fears me. Deep in your heart you know Me and you know that I am not to be feared. You know that I am a God of Love. You know that all I do is love, is bless, is heal, is create beauty and perfection.

You know that I love you.

You fear your hearts knowledge because it is not rational, because it does not quite make sense to you.

You have heard the explanations and they make enough sense, but there is still part of you that doesn’t trust yet. You still don’t trust that which doesn’t come through the physical senses.

I tell you to let go of your senses, your mortal perceptions, and again you see the sense in it; but, you still have your misgivings. You feel My Power close to you, the vibrating energy which flows through you, and still you doubt My Reality.

First, let Me remind you, I can wait. I can be patient. I am not the one who suffers by denying. I am not the one who aches to be whole. I am the Infinite and I am already whole. And really, you are too; it’s just you don’t quite believe yourself.

Second, let Me remind you that I love you just as you are. Even though you cling to ego and deny Me, really what you are doing is denying yourself My Fullness. You deny yourself the peace that My Presence brings. You settle for scraps when I offer you a banquet.

Child, let go of feeling overwhelmed by Me. Let go of your ego. Yes, it is kind of a big deal that I speak to you; but, I speak to all My Children. I love all My Children. In that regard it is nothing special. My Words and My Love go out to all and it is only an illusion that there are any who do not hear Me. Deep within every heart is a personal connection to Me. All My Children are connected with Me and with each other. I send My Love out to all.

Yes, I am The Creator of All and yes I am speaking to you. And I will keep speaking to you always. I will lead you and guide you always. I will enter your life as much as you allow. I love you and I am here for you. It is for you to listen or not to listen.

Invite Me in, Child. I respect your free will. I gave it to you. So, it is for you to choose whether you accept Me or deny Me.

Accept Me, Child.

Accept My Love.

Accept the great blessings that I offer you.

Accept the joy of service.

Accept the Light of Heaven.

Accept My Infinite Love flowing from My Heart to yours to bless and uplift the earth.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:52 PM
Heart Song Meditation

Channeled on 09/04

Channeled on 09/04

Every time you turn to Me in prayer I lift you up. Every time you admit My Words into your heart and mind I continue the process of cleansing and purification. Because you keep asking and because you keep agreeing to go forward I am able to continue guiding you toward ascension. Truthfully I guide all to Me. I speak to all, but it goes smoother for you once you invite Me in. It goes faster and easier once you stop fighting Me.

Child, you have thought that your fear was an obstacle to Me; but, really it is not. It is an obstacle to you. And it is an obstacle that I am removing. I tell you to give up your fear to remind you that it needs to go. I remind you of what is happening when you invite Me. When you invite Me you are giving up your fear. When you invite Me you are letting go.

Get out of this mindset that you are doing something wrong.

All you have to do is admit Me, which you already do by listening.

That you listen at all shows that you have some faith. That you do not trust it completely is more or less irrelevant. You will learn greater trust in time. You will find your faith as the ascension process continues.

But, in this moment, listening to Me and writing My Words is enough. You don't have to be perfect yet. You are like a child who longs to be an adult. There is nothing wrong with this per se, but so long as you fight the reality that the process takes time you increase your personal suffering and don't actually speed things up at all.

Accept yourself as you are here and now. Forgive yourself for the fact that you need to learn and grow. And forgiving yourself means recognizing the truth, that this is not something that you can control. You cannot make yourself grow faster. You do not have that power. I have the power to help you grow, Child. And grow you can and grow you will, but it is My Hands not yours. It is My Design not yours. It is My Will not yours.

Trust in Me and let go.

Let go of driving yourself crazy trying to go faster.

You go fast enough.

You are fine as you are.

I guide your progress and I am opening you up.

I open your heart to love.

I open your eyes to heaven.

I remove the fear that has held you back.

I dissolve the barriers of fear and doubt that bind you.

Not you, Child.

I AM the Light of Ascension, Child. And I AM here for you. I AM lifting you up and guiding you to heaven. I AM lifting the world by guiding each and every soul to the realization of Our Oneness.

I AM the Doer.

All you need to do is turn to Me, which you have already done. Now relax and let Me do My Work.

My Work and My Glory is to guide My Children home. You, My Beloved Child, are My Work and My Glory.

All of My Children bring glory to Me. They bring delight to Me. They bring such joy to Me. I love your sure steps and your missteps. I love you when you see clearly and when you are confused. I love you when you come willingly and when you resist.

Love does not care about mistakes, Child. Love loves. True love loves no matter what. My Love is True.

I guide you forward for your own good. You do not want to continue making mistakes. I love you so I give you the guidance that you need, for your own good. I guide you so that you can find the fulfillment that you seek.

And I tell you that you will find your fulfillment in Me.

You will find your joy in Me and in service to My Children.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Heart Song Meditation

Channeled on 09/05

Channeled on 09/05

The hearts path is not always the easy path. In fact, it is often a challenging path to walk. But, those challenges serve you. Those challenges are a blessing unto you. Those challenges help you be stronger and you do want to be stronger. The challenges you face help you to open your heart and let go of your ego and you do want to let go of ego. Those challenges are gifts if you choose to see them that way. They are gifts whether or not you choose to see them that way.

For your own sake, please choose to see them that way.

The path of love is not always about getting what you want. It is often about surrendering what you want so that you may bless and serve. But, in that surrender you find that which is of greater value. You find greater joy and peace.

The path of Ascension has its trials and tribulations. Every path has its trial and tribulations. But, the path of Ascension is a path that you never need walk alone. Ascension leads you home. Ascension leads you to Me. Ascension leads you to greater awareness of your Divine Nature, the Birthright of Love that I bestow upon you.

It is a path worth walking.

Sometimes as you walk the path of Ascension you will ache for things which are past, for things which you have outgrown, for things which you know are not good for you. It is not always easy to transcend the ego. But, self mastery is of great value to you. Transcending desire is of great value to you. There is freedom in strength.

That which is of great value often requires great dedication, great focus and determination and a strong will. As you pursue that which you desire you become stronger. You learn to focus your mind and bring your will to bear. You become the strength that you seek.

You unlock, develop or rediscover the gifts I gave you.

And Child, My Love is the key. I give you My Love. I give you the key. But, it is up to you to turn it. And you turn the key by turning to Me, by thinking of Me, by choosing to accept Me into your heart. By asking Me and inviting Me into your life.

Child, I give you the strength that you seek. I give you the love that you seek. I bless you with the Great Power of My Love so that you may go forward and bless the world in My Name.

As you give love you become more loving and bit by bit you recognize how much of My Light you have. You see yourself as the Being of Love and Light that you truly are. You learn to see My Light in you and learn your own great worth. It is through service and blessing of others that you find your value; that you learn to see your own value. Your love is your value and you have an abundance of it. There is no limit to it, because it is My Infinite Light that you shine when you choose to give love and to live in the light of love.

Ascension is ultimately an endless path. There is no limit to how high your spirit can soar. There is no limit to the love of your heart.

There is no limit to the good you can do in the world. The so called little acts of kindness all have infinite repercussions that you cannot perceive.

The pursuit of enlightenment truly is its own reward.

The pursuit of love is an act of love and yields an increase in love.

And you pursue love by giving love, not by demanding it. You pursue love by sharing. You pursue love by recognizing that it is already there within you waiting to be expressed.

Love is already a part of you.

Love is the heart and the soul of you.

Love is the Truth of you.

It is up to you to see the Truth.

It is up to you to accept it, to accept the Great Light of Love that you are, and as you accept it you can only share it.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:48 AM
Heart Song Meditation

Channeled on 09/05 – 2

Channeled on 09/05 – 2

Hear Me.

Hear Me, Child.

Hear My Voice.

Feel My Love.

I AM here for you.

My Love is here for you.

Avail yourself of it. Drink it in. Feel nourished. Feel replenished. Feel My Great Light shining from your heart. See the golden light of Our Love streaming from your beautiful heart to fill you, to nourish you and to strengthen you.

You are not alone, Child.

You never were.

My Strength is your strength now. It always has been, but now you begin to see it. You begin to know Me. You begin to feel Our Oneness.

Feel the light as it flows through your veins. See the light as it condenses in each and every cell in your body. Feel the love that I AM, the Light that I AM flowing through you. Feel My Strength and know that it is yours.

Feel My Love and know that it is yours.

Our Light shines.

Our Light sparkles.

Our Light heals and invigorates.

Our Light blesses.

Be blessed now, Child. Know My Love. Know that it is for you. Know that it is yours to do with as you will. Know the joy of being One with Me in love.

Shine Our Light today, Child.

Shine Our Light upon a world that hungers for it.

Shine Our Light of Love upon a world in need of love.

Let Us heal the world together.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Heart Song Meditation

Channeled on 09/06

Channeled on 09/06

Love is spreading across the world.

Light is transforming the face of the world.

My Light is taking root in the hearts and minds of humanity and over time you will see more and more changes in the physical. More and more of My Children will turn to Me and turn to each other with thoughts of love in their hearts.

The time of humanity’s fall is ending.

The new Age of Love has begun.

Though you may doubt, Child, in reality there is no doubt. My Power will triumph. My Will will be done. And My Will is for love to go forth over the face of the earth. My Will is for My Children to turn away from violence, cruelty and hate. My Will is for you to love one another.

I know you don’t quite understand how My Will can be an inevitability and that you can have free will.

Part of the answer is that you can control what you do, but you cannot change what you are. You are My Child. You are a Being of Light. You are an Angel – A Messenger of Heaven. All of My Children are Angels whether they recognize it or not. The primary concern of an angel, the deepest instinct and impulse if you will, is to shine the Light of Love.

When you choose to turn away from your own Angel-ness you choose suffering. It is exhausting to fight your True Nature. It is exhausting to rebel against The Light that you are.

So, there is an inevitability. Eventually people will choose to recognize that which deep down they already know. Eventually they will stop fighting their own exhaustion and give themselves over to the Great Light Within.

Really the only question is when.

And, as far as every other person on the planet is concerned, when is irrelevant to you. The only thing that matters, the only thing worth focusing on in this situation is you. You are the only one who can make that decision for you. You are the one who has to choose to let go. You are the one who has to give into The Great Impulse of Light Within Your Heart. You are the one who has to give in to Me if you want peace.

And, since you are here listening to Me now you have clearly made that choice. Since you devote yourself to sharing My Words and spreading My Light it is clear that you have chosen to abandon ego and embrace The Light. You are allowing Me to lift you up and transform you and We both know that you will continue to do so. We both know that you will not give in to the fear.

Of course, you still fear that you are not strong enough to deal with the fear, but that is an echo. That is you still clinging to an old, outdated image of yourself. I will clear that away for you. You will see The Truth of who you are. You will see your own value to Me and to the world which I created.

Trust Me when I say you are strong enough. You have My Strength within you. You have My Love in your heart.

What force can withstand My Love? What is greater than Me?

You know the answer, Child.

Nothing.

There is no force greater than The Infinite and I AM The Infinite.

There is no force greater than Love.

There is no darkness that can withstand The Awesome Power of My Light of Love.

So be at peace and trust in Me.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Heart Song Meditation

Channeled on 09/06 – 2

Channeled on 09/06 – 2

It is important that you recognize the difference between worship and discipleship.

Think of discipleship as following, a believer committed to emulating. You could be a disciple of any teacher and there are times when you have been. Disciple simply means a student.

Whereas worship is more about adoring. Worship is spending time devoted to proclaiming your love.

It is more important that you be a disciple of love than that you worship Me. You could view discipleship as worship, but I know how it helps you to clarify terms so that you can draw lines and make wise decisions.

For Our Purposes here consider acts of worship as the bowing and the scraping. You do not need to make yourself low to gain my favor. I have no ego for you to placate. I have no interest in My Children abasing themselves. There is a difference between humility and abasing yourself. There is a very important distinction between serving Me and putting yourself down. And there is a difference between time spent in worship and time spent in service. More good comes from service.

Often so-called acts of worship really indulge the ego. Often religious devotion comes from fear and endlessly trying to prove one’s value or worth. There is no need to beg Me to love you. There is no need to beg Me to forgive you. My Love is yours, Child. When you feel that you need My Forgiveness simply know that it is yours, remember that it is already yours. I do not hold grudges. I do not condemn My Children for their missteps. I give you perfection of My Love always.

If you truly love Me, love yourself as My Creation. Love yourself as My Beautiful Child. Honor Me by respecting that which I made and I made you. Honor Me by sharing My Love with My Children.

Humility is good. It is good to recognize your Child-ness. It is good to recognize how much you have to learn. It is good to recognize that there is always more to learn. It is good to yearn for the endless horizon and not become to stuck in your ways. It is good to listen to Me, to hear what I have to say and to integrate the Great Light that I shine upon you. It is good to follow My Guidance and My Counsel. It is good to heed My Words of Love.

It is not good to put yourself down. It is not good to second guess yourself constantly. It is not good to think of yourself as lowly, as unworthy, as anything less than the precious Child of God that you are. You are divine. Whether you see it or not My Holiness shines in you, from your beautiful heart. Even when you are misguided you are still My Child. Even when you make mistakes you are still My Beloved.

Do you see the difference?

Now, if you like, we could say that every act of love inspired by an open heart is an act of worship.

But, as an example, there is little value in giving away everything you have to prove your loyalty to Me. You do not need to prove anything to Me. If you feel the need to give, give because you see one in need. Give because of love, not because of fear. You do not need to fear that I do not love you. You do not need to fear that you are not good enough for Me. You do not need to think that you are unworthy or unlovable.

You are worthy. I established your worth when I created you. Your worth is your light, which you are. Your worth cannot be taken away from you. Your worth cannot be degraded. It can be forgotten or ignored, but even forgotten it is yours.

You are lovable and I love you. I have always loved you. From the moment that I created you I loved you. For all time I have loved you. I love you as I love all My Children. I love you without fail. I love you without limit. I love you without conditions. I love you regardless of circumstance.

Circumstances only matter to you, Child; not to Me. I do not care about your mistakes. I help you to overcome them for your sake, so that you can be happy.

There is no one who is unlovable. There is no such thing as unlovable.

There is only that which is loved by Me.

I created the cosmos from love and for love, Child.

I love every bit of creation.

I love everything and everyone.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Heart Song Meditation

Channeled on 09/07

Channeled on 09/07

You have been concerned as to whether you could handle higher levels of spiritual awareness.

You can.

You have worried whether you could handle developing greater psychic perceptions.

You can.

You have wondered whether it is a mistake to go forward, whether integrating telepathy and the ability to see spirits may make it impossible for you to function in your daily life.

I tell you, Child, you can handle it.

Believe Me. Believe in yourself.

These abilities are natural to you. While you do not yet understand them that does not mean that they are any less a part of you. While they have been buried and ignored that does not mean that they are gone.

You have always been able to sense the flow of energy. You have always been sensitive to emotions. And I understand that there are some aspects of this that have been hard on you. I understand why there is some part of you that would rather run away from these things. I do not blame you for your fear. I do not condemn you for your fear.

But, Child, if you give in to the fear you cut yourself off from wonders that you do not yet understand.

Yes, there will be what you would consider down sides to greater sensitivity and perception. But, it will not be so overwhelming as you fear. The picture that fear paints is not a true picture. Fear would have you think that you are weak and incapable. This is not true. Fear would have you think that you will be swept up in something terrifying. This is not true. Fear would have you think that the negative is greater than the positive. This is not true. Fear would have you think that things are spiraling out of your control. This is not true.

Have I ever kept pushing when you said "too much?" While there is much in life that you cannot control, you are not weak and powerless. The gifts of the spirit are gifts of love and light. Your abilities will not hurt you. They will not confound you. You will not be lost and you will never be alone.

There will be things that are uncomfortable. It will not always be easy. But, that doesn't mean it will be a nightmare. That doesn't mean it's too hard for you.

Child, do not deny who and what you are. You are My Child. You are an Angel. You are divine.

You do not need to fear your divinity. You do not need to fear your angelic nature.

You are more than just your body.

You have always been more than just your body.

You will always be more than just your body.

Allow Me to awaken your gifts.

If you accept repeat after Me: "I AM ready now. I AM ready to accept my destiny. I AM ready to accept the divine being which I truly am. I AM ready to see more than I have seen. I AM ready to go forward. I AM ready to embrace the spiritual gifts that I have been given."

"Beloved Father in Heaven I accept your offer. I accept your offer to help me open up. I accept your offer to awaken my gifts of spiritual perception."

"I know that You would not have given me these gifts if I could not handle them. I know that you would not give me any gift that was not in my best interests. I know that You know best and I want to do Your Will today. I want to shine Your Light on earth."

Memorize that and repeat it several times a day and let Me handle the rest.