Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 01:19 AM
Lapis

Color Our Multidimensionality

This subject facinates me for many reasons, and Kundalini asked some wonderful questions about the different dimensions on another thread, so I thought I'd quote some from Barbara Hand Clow's book Alchemy Of Nine Dimensions - Decoding the Vertical Axis, Crop Circles, and the Mayan Calendar 2004.

Here's a short bit on each of the 9 dimensions from this book to get things started.

First dimension - 1D: The iron core crystal in the center of Earth.

Second dimension - 2D: The realm of life between the iron core crystal and Earth's crust, as well as the world of lifeforms inside our bodies.

Third dimension - 3D: All life and things on Earth's surface and their relationships.

Fourth dimension - 4D: The realm of the human collective mind and feelings.

Fifth dimension - 5D: The realm of love held in form by the Pleiadians that expresses the energy of the whole universe.

Sixth dimension - 6D: The realm of geometric forms that replicates in 3D and is held in form by the Sirians.

Seventh dimension - 7D: The realm of cosmic sound that is the Galaxy's communication system, and whose Keeper is Andromeda.

Eighth dimension - 8D: The realm of the Divine Mind imaged at an organizational level, run by the Galactic Federation. Orion is the keeper of 8D.

Ninth dimension - 9D: The Milky Way itself, a dimension that emanates out of its black hole. Tzolk'in, the Mayan spinner of time waves, is the Keeper of 9D.

Tenth dimension - 10D: The vertical axis that generates all nine dimensions.

From this small bit we can see how 2D is the realm where the Elemental beings reside. All of the energies and conscious beings that live under the Earth's surface......Elements, gemstones, oil and all the other things like uranium etc. comes from the second dimension.

And 7D being the realm of sound.....where the word was born. Things existing in a dimension where they are only sound. And 6D being the realm or dimension where those sounds downstep into visible frequencies, geometric shapes and designs etc. And let us not forget 4D! The realm of the astral and probably where the famed akashic records are. The realm that we constantly feel pressing down upon us in so many ways....most of them not so great! It's where the archetypes and myths reside and Clow claims that the famed Annunaki - the Nephilim from the bible, function and manipulate humans from this dimension, 4D. Interesting stuff isn't it?

http://www.handclow2012.com/bookcdvi.htm

Last edited by Lapis : 08-01-2007 at 01:23 AM.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:36 AM
kundalini

Hi Lapis,

Very interesting. Whilst I have never been too sure about alien races visiting the planet although please understand this is only because of having no personal experience of them, I agree completely with many of the notions expressed here. Although, having said that some of the crop circles that are being created overnight I find very hard to believe are the work of human hoaxers! Your interpretation of her wording has further clarified what she meant. I originally thought she said that the 2D world was the actual physical stuff beneath the Earth's crust but if she is talking elementals then I do understand. One thing, if she is talking about the actual physical stuff, do she really mean to say that crystals are actually two-dimensional and not 3D because they do not look it! Please clarify that for me if you can Lapis, thanks. There is one more thing - could you tell me the source of Barbara Hand Clow's information...is it channeled material? If so, from whom?

Very interesting stuff...Should this list of dimensions be entirely accurate, did Barbara Hand Clow go into any detail about how to communicate with these dimensions herself? Do you yourself agree with this list Lapis? Thanks, Kundalini.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:14 AM
Lapis

Kundalini,

I won't attempt to answer all of your questions tonight but just briefly address a couple of them. I do want to add more from this same book of her's to fill out some of the meanings of the dimensions. I think you know me well enough by now K, to know that I'd never post something that I hadn't lived aspects of myself long before I connected with the book info or article ect.

I've remembered a past life in Egypt from about 12,600 bc where I and many thousands of others incarnate then learned from Teachers or Beings that came here from Orion, Sirius, and the Pleiades. They taught us aspects about these dimensions (stellar homes) energies and how they function and overlay each other like building blocks. I've remember this past life long before any of the recent books being written about Pyramids and air shafts lining up with stars like Orion and Sirius etc. I know that Sirius is 6th dimensional because the Sirian being in ancient Egypt, the Sacred Architect, taught us about geometric forms of light that are used to create and manifest physical objects, buildings and structures like Pyramids here in the physical realm. I learned from Clow many years later that this was "the 6th dimension". To me it's just what some of the Sirian beings are all about. My life's so weirdly backwards!!! The same thing happened with both the Orion and the Pleiadian beings and what I remembered them teaching us and what Clow wrote about in her 1995 book The Pleiadian Agenda. There are a couple of other things she mentioned in it that I've remembered since childhood that no one else had ever talked about......based on things like this, I know B. H. Clow and her teachings are the real deal.

To answer your question about where she gets her info, well, that answer is a multidimensional one too. She has strong Home connections to 5D or the star system of the Pleiades. Because of this connection she's strongly in alignment with 5D wisdom and is very good at tapping into that level or dimenison (and all the others) to receive knowledge and pass it along to us. In her book Alchemy Of Nine Dimensions, her husband writes a really great meditational exercise at the beginning of each chapter which guides the readers to actually access each one of the 9 dimensions themselves. Then Barbara writes the chapter explaining what each of these dimensions are about and so on. It really is a great book in that it gives both right and left brain learnings.

Yes I agree very much with her take on these dimensions because like I said, I'd remembered some of them long before she wrote these books. To take this one more weird step I'll confess that in 1984 I received through a meditation, some wonderful info from these same 3 beings I knew in ancient Egypt. One of the bits of info I recieved then were 3 images or glyphs of what they said were symbols for their different Home Stars. 20 years later I buy Clow's book (Alchemy Of Nine Dimensions) and there in it is an image, an upsidedown image of the SAME symbol I'd received from the Pleiadian being indicating his Home in 5D!

I know I haven't answered your questions yet and I'll try to asap. We're weaving multidimensional awareness here and things will fall into place in the strangest of ways.....believe me!
Old 08-01-2007, 04:38 AM
kundalini

Hi Lapis, first, thanks for taking the time to tell me all this. I appreciate it. I understand completely that you identify with the information Barbara Hand Clow has shared through the writing of her books. I just wanted to clarify her sources. I must admit though there is much writing about the Pleidians and the Sirians etc. I have come across information which basically says these two races are at war with each other over control for the Earth. These same sources of information then go on to say that the Pleidians and the Sirians are highly evolved and highly spiritual races. This information does not appeal to me at all - it makes no sense to me that two highly spiritual races would be at war with each other, therefore I discarded that particular piece of information. At the moment I am open-minded about alien races visiting Earth and enjoy furthering my understanding of them. I figure that the Universe is a big place and it would actually be presumptive to think that Earth is the only planet where intelligent ( at least by human terms of judging intelligence ) life exists. Either way, whilst this is a thread about multidimensionality, I was just wondering if the book offered any physical descriptions of the beings of Orion, the Pleidians and the Sirians? I'd appreciate it if you could pass them on to me as I am currently very interested in alien descriptions so long as the sources are apparently genuine. Thanks Lapis, K.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:48 AM
dreamer

Maybe they are so highly eveolved they can fight for fun like a chess match, maybe we are like marble figures to them we are so under evolved? After all do we treat marble with the love it deserves?
Old 08-01-2007, 07:55 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Maybe they are so highly eveolved they can fight for fun like a chess match, maybe we are like marble figures to them we are so under evolved? After all do we treat marble with the love it deserves?

LOL!!!!!!!

Extra exclaimation marks are due to my LOL being too short for forum viewing...but seeing as I have now posted an explanation explaining this it does not really matter except of course to those who read these words...who would obviously have read them anyway...so exactly why an explanation was called for is really not called for...Heh.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:12 AM
dreamer

LOL!!!!!!! I enjoyed reading it, therefore it was worth writing.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:55 PM
~Jay~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
I must admit though there is much writing about the Pleidians and the Sirians etc. I have come across information which basically says these two races are at war with each other over control for the Earth. These same sources of information then go on to say that the Pleidians and the Sirians are highly evolved and highly spiritual races. This information does not appeal to me at all - it makes no sense to me that two highly spiritual races would be at war with each other, therefore I discarded that particular piece of information.

I wrote a very similar post on another forum a few months back, K. In fact, here it is:

I've read a fair few bits and peices which mention the supposed 'war' that's been going on for eons between different factions in the universe, and I have to say I'm a bit confused by it all (nothing new there then! ).

Humanity is constantly reminded, by channelled spirit messages mainly, that in order to ascend to a higher dimension we need to raise our vibrations by loving one another and not being negative. I therefore find it confusing that beings from a so-called 'higher vibration' than us are at war with eachother, and have been for such a long time without resolution.

Well, IMO war is a completely negative event which should never happen amongst highly vibrating intelligent beings. Ones who are meant to realise we are all one, etc....

So I wonder what goes on here? Are we being lead completely up the garden path with this, or is there some other explanation? Or is it true?

A very interesting discussion ensued afterwards.....and I wouldn't mind going over all of this again on here.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:41 PM
dreamer

The war in your mind plays out in the world around you. What you supress comes back stronger, there are two sides to every argument, learn to love the two sides make them as one and calm your mind.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:28 PM
kundalini

Interesting post Jaycee and very similar to my questioning of alien races at war with each other. Very true words dreamer. K.
Closed Thread