Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-07-2011, 11:30 PM
cheeky_monkey

I saw a spirit crow go into the light, it had (at least symbolically) been residing in a cupboard with pictures of the Virgin Mary and Jesus. It had died a horrible death when I was a child and when i was 24 one night I saw it go into the light but the light was the hall light (I was in the darkened bedroom with cupboard and door open enough for light to penetrate the room).

I believe (whether I'm right or not) that if you die in horrible circumstances, that it can take time (years even) for the soul to cross over but that while it resides on the earth plane so to speak, it is not alone and that in the case of the crow, the Virgin Mary and Jesus were there to comfort and guide it slowly. The poor thing, atleast it is free.
Old 19-07-2011, 08:13 AM
Trieah

I've been doing soul counselling for the past year and a half, and have helped thousands of lost souls find their way back home. There are about as many different reasons why some souls don't cross into the Light, upon their death, as there are many different reasons why people do the things they do.

Some souls are just in such a dark place, that they can't even hear their spirit team at all. Just like how some people are in such a dark place that they refuse to understand that other people are trying to help them. Typically, these spirits who haven't crossed over, tend to get lump sumed into the category of dark entities, negative spirits, and Demons. But a reason for not crossing, can be just as simple as not even realizing they are dead and therefore not really a typical "negative spirit".

Some spirit get caught up in some kind of reality bubble where they are not even aware of any time progression. They will always think they are still in their own time era, until something or someone breaks down that barrier. They can either keep reliving the same circumstances of their death, over and over again, such as with people who were brutally murdered. Or they can just go about their own business in some kind of altered reality that mirrored their life, only without the actual time progression.

Again, there are so many different reasons behind how and why this happens, that I can't even list them all. Some spirits are aware of the progression of time, but they still do not cross over, for what ever personal reason they have. And yes, that does include the fear of being sent to "Hell" for believing they're somehow not worthy of God's love.

There have even been cases where some souls will even hold other souls hostage through fear. I do recall one time, when I was working with a couple of lost soul in an old hospital, where a young woman came to warn me that the male spirit who was keeping her there, would try to harm me if I did anything to help. I told her to look around me, and see exactly who was watching my back. I was intending for it to be comforting to her, to know that I had both Jesus and Archangel Michael around me to make sure nothing like that ever happened. But she just coward in a corner, averting her eyes, and started to cry. Because of what the church has been teaching for thousands of years, this spirit was absolutely terrified at seeing Jesus and Archangel Michael. I had to do a lot of convincing to get her to finally believe they weren't going to punish her.
Old 19-07-2011, 09:03 AM
Coming2

Tri thank you for your post. I found it very insightful and it truly did give me comfort. I am afraid of being one of those lost souls afraid of being judged. The funny thing is that in my heart of hearts I know I am so loved by all my spiritual team and they have made themselves a very active part of my life until recently. My reconnection needs to be something I work at though and I know that. I miss that deep connection I once had and can only hope that I have made decent amends before I pass over and finally go home...
Old 19-07-2011, 08:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
There have even been cases where some souls will even hold other souls hostage through fear. I do recall one time, when I was working with a couple of lost soul in an old hospital, where a young woman came to warn me that the male spirit who was keeping her there, would try to harm me if I did anything to help. I told her to look around me, and see exactly who was watching my back. I was intending for it to be comforting to her, to know that I had both Jesus and Archangel Michael around me to make sure nothing like that ever happened. But she just coward in a corner, averting her eyes, and started to cry. Because of what the church has been teaching for thousands of years, this spirit was absolutely terrified at seeing Jesus and Archangel Michael. I had to do a lot of convincing to get her to finally believe they weren't going to punish her.

Wow - you can really do stuff like that, thats amazing. I guess you found your calling in life then.
Old 20-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Toolite

you suffer because your made to cross over to go to your next level in develop.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 20-07-2011, 01:40 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious
I heard that if you don't go into the light soon after you die that its not good for the soul and the longer you leave it the worse it is?

Some people who aren't ready to leave the earth after they die or haven't come to terms with their own death still remain on earth as earth-bound spirits.

Hello

NO I do not see it that way. I work with Ghosts what I call one that has not made that transition to the Light to become Spirit. There are many a reason why some do not go over many times its "Fear" of those age old punishement ideas of a "H" to greet them on the other side. There is no place such as that I have come to cross one to.

At times one simply has had such a sudden death that they have not processed that they are gone, and feel cheeted at times I guess is the best way to say it. Or they feel that there is something needing done beofe they go. This is often the case with one's that have met a death not by accident, they want and rightfully so so
me justice served.

If one has taken sadly one's own life they fear going out of again out dated teachings I feel on being Sin or punished for that. Again they go to heal and get the help that was not there for them in the physical plane. We are quick to judge when we are physical being but there is no judgments in the Light.

There is always someone for them to find to get that hand to cross and more and more of us are embracing and doing that work. There is nothing nicer than seeing one go over into the Light walk through that doorway I open for them and in time come back to me to say thanks.

Having worked with all levels of what one's would call good people and bad people I find only LOVe an Light they move to. I am not here to judge them, if they find a path to me I do what I was called forth to do help.

Lynn
Old 20-07-2011, 06:29 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
Tri thank you for your post. I found it very insightful and it truly did give me comfort. I am afraid of being one of those lost souls afraid of being judged. The funny thing is that in my heart of hearts I know I am so loved by all my spiritual team and they have made themselves a very active part of my life until recently. My reconnection needs to be something I work at though and I know that. I miss that deep connection I once had and can only hope that I have made decent amends before I pass over and finally go home...

You're welcome Somehow I rather doubt that you would be one of the ones that get stuck, since you've already got a sense of spiritual awareness. It mostly happens to people who don't have a strong connection to God/Source/Universe, or are way too afraid of punishment. It's more about the mental state of mind of a person, at the time of their death, that would be any kind of weighing factor.

Though I have heard stories of how very religious spirits from about a hundred years or more from the past, will hang around their grave sites, just waiting around for the second coming, so they can all be taken up in the rapture, when Jesus is supposed to call up all the dead people who believed in him. They just don't seem to realize that it's not necessary to have to wait for that to happen before they can go into the Light.

You do realize that it's normal to go through disconnection periods, right? It's like of like hitting a plateau during exercise and you just have to keep working through that plateau until the connection comes back. Usually, what happens during that time period, your guides are working on helping you get to the next level in your development. And you need to be taken "off-line" in order for them to do that. But once the connection comes back, you get closer and closer to meeting your spiritual goals.
Old 20-07-2011, 06:37 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious
Wow - you can really do stuff like that, thats amazing. I guess you found your calling in life then.

Yeah, I'm pretty passionate about helping lost souls get home. Sometimes it can be rather dangerous though, if you get tangled up with someone who is really in a bad place. It's a good idea to really know what you're doing and be aware of what kinds of things can happen, before trying to do this type of stuff. While this kind of stuff is not for everyone, there is an actual need to get more people involved with helping out. I'm thinking about starting a thread on how to go about helping a lost soul.
Old 20-07-2011, 06:42 AM
Trieah

Lynn, it's nice to know there are others on this board who also help the lost souls

Yes, it is a great feeling to see them go home
Old 20-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Coming2

Lynn ty too for being such a great help to all those losts souls that are afraid of the love and wisdom in our Real Home. I have been calling Heaven Home all my life as if I was from another planet or something...as a matter of fact I have been scared yet completely fascinated with death, medicine, psychology and astrology since I was at least 8 years old. I have always and I mean have always thought about dying and going to a better place. Perhaps a suppressed memory of my own time on the other side of the vale...and it is so thin now compared to years past. Dont you all agree?? It feels that more and more people are being pulled to live more "spiritual lives"...Spiritual NOT Religious and more and more people are opening up about hauntings, new age teaching and Angel/Guide contact. Maybe it is just the circle I choose but then again I get looks of a resounding YES!! when I talk about my beliefs with the most random people.

Anyway, (long winded tonight)

Tri thanks again for what you said. It really, again,gave me comfort. After I posted that I was cleaning out my inbox and an old PM jumped out at me. I felt so urged to write this girl and the reply I got back literally changed me. She was talking about how things were so awful and wish she could just end it all right now. At first I prayed how I could help her when I dont feel very equipped to help myself right now but what they say about getting outside of yourself everyday can make the world of difference. Because I was focused on helping her in some way and giving her hope, I inspired myself!!YEA!!! I think that is going to be the key for me...selfishness....I am a very giving person and try to make every one "At Home" but it really usually is all about me. I needed to tell someone else that today it was all about them and that I was steadfast in my ability to be available when needed...and to follow thru..big key!! The disconnect I have been feeling felt like a step forward for me and I could feel My Guardian fueling me with the right words to help her. She seems to be doing better and I am so thankful right now. Its 3 Am and I cant sleep AGAIN...but for a full day I can actually say I made the most of it I could..TY GOD!! G.ood O.rderly D.irection