Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Coming2

I have heard many stories like this one where a guy comes up and knows things and you feel an instant connection with. The drinking part bothers me for you though. There are alot of really smooth guys out there that take advantage of women in the same manor....just a buyer beware statement and not meant to discredit your feelings or thoughts on the situation...

Light and Love!!
Old 21-05-2011, 01:22 AM
Knower
Thank you, Coming 2, for your insight. Strange thing is I did know someone who died from drowning from their addiction to alcohol, but he was not my boyfriend. He was alot older than me...like 14 years...but flirted with me non stop and told me someday he was going to marry me even if it meant the next life. I never thought a thing about it. Strange thing is, this guy looks alot like he did when he was younger...I recently was shown pics of him when he was younger.

I don't understand any of this, but I won't deny I would love another chance to meet him. This time I would really listen. Maybe I will never see him again. That makes me a bit sad.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:42 AM
Uphill Through Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by forevergirl
Thanks for the replies. I don't understand a walk in...a blonde moment, I guess!
I once sat in a diner at 2am with a colleague after finishing a job really late.
There were a few police sitting in there too. 2 girls walked in to get a table. One of the girls was very skinny and she suddenly turned pale and started talking in a strange voice. She said 'I can see you but I can't touch you'. She then fainted while her friend freaked out in tears. The police called the paramedics.
This girl might have had a walk in. That was always a very interesting and unique experience. Mentioning a walk in made me think of it.