Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-12-2018, 06:11 PM
Newbie ;)

do human souls in astral know there dead?

I was just wandering after reading several books on astral travel ,do the people there know there actually dead and that they are eternal? and has anyone directly talked to a being in astral travel about this?
Old 06-12-2018, 07:01 PM
Master

It depends what you call astral ... There are various planes. There is the plane where you project when you dream (including astral projection) where you "meet" entities your subconscious created, be they completely imaginary, or materializations of the messages you perceive from other planes. There is another plane where your higher self / essence resides, where you go after death. Over there there might also be "freshly" dead that aren't yet aware who they are, that they're dead, or believe to have reached a heaven or hell, as their beliefs are.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:10 PM
Newbie ;)

thank you so does that mean that astral travel is all created by the human brain and you don't actually leave your body?I'm other words all just biological imagination
Old 06-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by David mc
thank you so does that mean that astral travel is all created by the human brain and you don't actually leave your body?I'm other words all just biological imagination

The way I understand it, you can project (by this I mean change your focus of attention) on various planes. The normal astral projection / out-of-body-experience / lucid dreaming means focusing your attention on the imagination plane (which is still a different plane than the physical plane). You can also project on the afterlife plane, but you have to go a different route. One way is life-between-lives regression.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Very interesting stuff indeed I've read Robert a Monroe's books and he said because of his out of body experience s the proof for life after death is irrefutable.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Very interesting stuff indeed I've read Robert a Monroe's books and he said because of his out of body experience s the proof for life after death is irrefutable.

There are tons of books, and gurus. Some of them have similar takes, others' are widely different.

I've read, and still read, a lot about these things. Eventually, I reached the conclusion that in these matters you can't trust anybody, and you can't trust your judgement either. Honest people have vastly different perceptions (everybody creates their own reality based on their beliefs and emotions), and we're trying to understand things that are well "over our heads". I believe that the only way to try to form an opinion is to investigate yourself, to learn how to and have experiences to collect your own impressions. I recommend self-hypnosis, over meditation, because you can get results much sooner, and more reliably.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:48 PM
Guide
Quote:
I was just wandering after reading several books on astral travel ,do the people there know there actually dead and that they are eternal? and has anyone directly talked to a being in astral travel about this?

Hi David mc,

I too became intrigued w astral projection a couple years ago, due to some information I was spiritually receiving. I agree with much of what Inavalan expresses here too. There are several planes, depending upon one’s intentions and mind frame.

For example, here is a video link about a woman who was able to access an astral plane when she was young to help children cross over to “heaven” plane. It is similar to the Catholic concept of “purgatory” but I believe was just a plane that the children’s sudden death caused them to “get lost”, so to speak.

Check it out...

https://youtu.be/IhHg-FnV_uY

IMO, the most important take-away one can learn about AP is to overcome our mental, emotional and physical limitations that this particular plane (Earth plane) teaches us. If you become fearful when you AP, you attract negative entities, experiences, etc. It’s all illusion to teach you to control your thoughts and emotions.

AP is just one of many tools available to us to help our spiritual development, which is the whole purpose of this rollercoaster ride called Life. Best wishes!!!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 07-12-2018, 05:18 PM
Newbie ;)

hi thank you kindly I'm you g to have a look at this video I only ever had one strange out of body experience and it was 30 years ago when I was 21 I felt like I was floating underneath my bedroom ceiling and moved around a bit this happened 3 nights in a row then never happened. again.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:56 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
There are tons of books, and gurus. Some of them have similar takes, others' are widely different.

I've read, and still read, a lot about these things. Eventually, I reached the conclusion that in these matters you can't trust anybody, and you can't trust your judgement either. Honest people have vastly different perceptions (everybody creates their own reality based on their beliefs and emotions), and we're trying to understand things that are well "over our heads". I believe that the only way to try to form an opinion is to investigate yourself, to learn how to and have experiences to collect your own impressions. I recommend self-hypnosis, over meditation, because you can get results much sooner, and more reliably.

But there are experiments proving astral projection is real.

Look for a video called "Experiments Proving Astral Projection is Real" on Youtube. Go to the 7:05 time mark.

Last edited by Struggler : 08-12-2018 at 05:00 AM.
Old 08-12-2018, 04:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

I think the same as you. Read books if you want but do not take anything as the truth. It is best to find out for yourself. You mention self hypnosis over meditation. I meditate but I think I over do it. Please let me know what you do to hypnosis yourself.