Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-10-2018, 05:45 PM
Guide

Entity Attachments

I have became more and more telepathic and have been learning how to astral project consciously. I can project easily through dreams but a conscious projection is more better in my opinion... anyways...

As I became telepathic... i started to notice the source of various suggestions.... and can tell which is negative and positive suggestions... So of course I started to deal with the negative beings.... Along the same time I found out how to remove negative entity attachments... I am courageous... it was very scary at first but now I am not afraid... for I know the truth...

Anyways... I am not entirely sure how this works or if I have became aware of more levels of attachments on me or what but recently I have began the sense these various entity attachments...

These entity attachments are exactly that... They are other beings who literally hold on to you. I am not to sure how they work and can only tell you how they affect me... for instance.. i have a section right in front on my head where it is not balding but thinning out about a inch.... and its not centered or anything.. just a random spot that I use to scratch over a year ago because of stress... as I stopped scratching it after realizing that I was damaging that spot I figured that it should of grew back.

I grew out my hair and it grows all around that spot but not as fast or thick as that spot... and I had a vision/dream about this small 1foot tall goblin who rests on my head....

a month or 2 ago I was going out of body and I saw this same being playing on my chest.... when it realized I could see him.. it growled at me.. it knew that it would startle me back into my body...

Anyways last night I had another run in. I was feeling depressed and unable to do what I wanted to do... and I knew what it was... I realized that these were the same symptoms my roommate was experienced.... LOL I have to move... anyways...

So I went to sleep at 7pm.... with the intention to astral project... it took me a while to get there but when I was finally able to. I realized that there was something clinging to my back. One arm around my neck and the other hand going into my heart. This being makes me sick because it would molest me subconsciously but I would feel it but not know where it was coming from.

I laid there wrestling with this being trying to pull it off by its feet but it held on with all it could... I prayed and it asked for help and brought down the light upon it and it was working and I could hear its cries as the light struck it but it had a tight grip on me... I told it that this was your last chance and that you better let go of me.... and as I did. I felt its grip loosen.... I lifted up my right hand in the form of what you would see a monk hold it up and as I did I saw a great beam of white light come down my hand and to this being and it was off of me... I woke up because I accidentally rose my real hand at the same time...

I went through the usual methods of removing this being.... I felt lighter as if something was lifted off my shoulders.... but later that night I felt something rub my nipple and the discomfort was back.... so I have to go through the process again.... or I might just have to go full astral project and kick its butt.. of me..

I am not afraid and had a clear mind the whole time... and was not emotional about it... but I could hear my heart race and it took a while for it to settle back down....

I know I am in uncharted territory but does anyone have experience dealing with these sort of things..?
Old 29-10-2018, 08:45 PM
Knower

I can hear my entities and they don't sound like they're on me. I don't really know for sure though. Robert Monroe talks about having things on him in his books.

I have been trying to use Roberts Monroe's hemi sync audio to astral project, but I haven't had any luck yet. I would like to contact my spirit guide out of body and find out why I'm not getting any help with these entities.
Old 30-10-2018, 01:04 AM
Guide

Ah... which book are you referring to or does he mention it alot? how long have you been hearing your entities? It could just be that Im behind a cemetery and that I am living with a sick person... who knows...

I can help you project.... try fasting like 3 days.... or just eating early in the day so that your food has enough time to digest. 8hrs or 12hrs... Then taking a nap some time in the middle of the day so that your not tired when you try to astral project otherwise your going to fall asleep in the middle of it.... remove all fears... and create that desire for astral projection until you can do it enough... so reading books.. listening to videos.. talking about it...

there are many ways to project but i think consciously is the best for me. I dont like hypnotism... but that is a personal preference.... but the next thing is practicing getting out of your body... you can get there all day long and if your not able to move haha.. well...

there are other visualizations and breathing patterns that really work well but I lost that book :( so I cant tell you the specifics on it...

good luck and thanks
Old 30-10-2018, 03:53 AM
Guide

Come on now, you're waking up to all these people out there, and how they voices are tied to beings in another dimension. These beings make lots of decisions, and these decisions often included finding ways to alter a person, including slowing them down through spiritual cords, or attachments..usually something another person places on you by order of the being from the past.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:47 PM
Knower
Honestly, my first thought after reading your post is that you're dealing with 'self made attachments'. Self made as in created by you unconsciously through anxiety or fears experienced while conscious. I've spoken to individuals and read several accounts of this happening.

I've recommended William Buhlman several times on this site before and would recommend you read a section on his website called 'Keys To Control'. He mentions encountering frightening beings/forms and also explains that they are a personal manifestation of fears, obstacles, etc. It is also an opportunity to confront and conquer fears, limitations, blocks, etc. He advises to confront the form with love.

Here is a link to his site and the section Keys To Control:

http://www.astralinfo.org/obe-keys-to-control/

Just wanted to give a different perspective to your issue. I wish you the best.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:05 AM
Guide

Hmm.... I dont see why what I have experienced cant be what I am experiencing... I dont do drugs... I dont drink I dont smoke... I sleep pretty good. I dont eat horribly... im not that stressed because my work is easy... lol I dont have family problems.... anymore... I am building my own business... my bills are paid... I think that pretty much negates stressed induced hallucinations.... but id say even if I was... it would come from something....? Of course im attracting these beings indirectly.... but they are there and need to be removed...

I think its common to have attachments but people wouldn't be conscious of it... I become extremely clairvoyant when I sleep... I wake up and I can see auras... etc... I am telepathic.... I am also very mobile once in astral form...

Once you reach a certain point you attract things like this... especially if your creating issues for negative oriented beings..... but not only that... I live less than 50ft from a graveyard...... I think if I trick myself into believing that all this is just stressed reduced or even not there that it will still help... but I would probably still have problems.... you ever go to a really old town and people looked drained like they had been smoking for years...

places like ft worth or san antonio.... Entity attachments... slowly draining one... its not something that would result in something over days or hrs but rather years or decades.... are you able to see?

Ive seen ghost and negative beings... ET.... angels since I was young.... Ive seen them at different resolutions at times depending on what im doing... like astral projecting a lot or long meditation...

:)
Old 02-11-2018, 07:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Anyways last night I had another run in. I was feeling depressed and unable to do what I wanted to do... and I knew what it was... I realized that these were the same symptoms my roommate was experienced.... LOL I have to move... anyways...

You mentioned "feeling depressed". So I thought you might be interested in the idea of attachments being a manifestation of fears, blocks, etc.

Even if you hadn't brought up feeling depressed, I think it's an interesting topic and worth looking into. I did not say you aren't experiencing this, I just brought a different perspective to the commentary.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:43 PM
Guide

don't allow your depression to drive you. make something positive from a difficult station.
Old 03-11-2018, 03:06 AM
Guide

:) Its all good Head in the clouds no worries... and yeah it does seem interesting and it does sound good to check out.

@Pdizzle... its just sort of happens very slowly if I am not paying attention... I have been seeing lately... people writing motivational stuff for themselves and putting it on their walls or places where they look frequently... I am plotting on that...

Thanks you guys.. sorry if I came off as defensive :)
Old 13-12-2018, 01:12 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
Honestly, my first thought after reading your post is that you're dealing with 'self made attachments'. Self made as in created by you unconsciously through anxiety or fears experienced while conscious. I've spoken to individuals and read several accounts of this happening.

Exactly what I thought it is. Even if these entities are external, and not a manifestation of your internal 'demons' then it also means that they are able to attach because you already were in that negative/low vibe all along.
Either or doesn't matter.

Find the source of your unrest through reflection.

If it's not something you have repressed/suppressed from long time ago or recently, then maybe it's your self-fulfilling prophecy of believing that because you live around a graveyard, an entity will attach to you. It's a placebo effect. Every thought you think consciously or subconsciously will 'manifest' in your dreams or projections to confirm your expectation.

I've seen a literal manifestation in the Astral of my thought/anxiety. But I knew straight away it was caused by the feelings felt prior to projecting.