Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-01-2019, 10:56 AM
Master

edit- DBL post
Old 19-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Meditation would certainly be a prerequisite. There are also psychedelics, but I would strongly discourage their use. Like Bartholomew said, it would most likely connect you to the wrong kind of entities. This is how most people with entity attachments ended up in the pickle they are in now.

I do not believe there are any shortcuts, but as we move from the old dark age into a new golden age, it becomes easier. I personally consider meditation as much a must as taking a daily shower. I feel dirty and unbalanced after a while if I don't meditate. It gets rid of the dross, cleans the pipes so to speak and raises your vibrations and energy levels.

Also, I don't know who your particular guardian deity or spirit is, but there are ways to invoke them through rituals. I have never done such a ritual though, so I have no idea if they are effective. However, various temples and churches are there for a reason, they help you establish an energetic link with the deity of your choice. If you can find a genuine artefact connected to the worship of a particular deity, it will help you establish an energetic connection to them. I found mine in a Museum, not realising what was happening at the time.

I would never use psychedelics or any kind of drugs if that's what it takes though. I tried to meditate several times, but for some reason I can't get my mind to become empty. The harder I try, the more difficult it becomes.. I do think meditation is something like a born-in talent that not everyone has.

I also don't want to force my 'guides' or 'angels' to come to me when they don't want to, so rituals are out of the question as well. I guess if they really feel the need they would find one way or another to contact me. If they think it's necessary to continue giving me the silent treatment then I'll just have to accept it like a man instead of begging to them like some weak pathetic fool.

But either way, thanks for the suggestions.
Old 19-01-2019, 01:46 PM
Master

There are many misunderstandings about meditation in the public consciousness. It is a natural state of mind that all people drift into regularly. I even see animals in a meditative state all the time.

I would call this state of mind "absorption". It isn't an empty, thoughtless state of mind, though many people think that is its ultimate aim. I personally don't much care for that kind of meditation.

You are in a meditative state, when you are deeply absorbed in something and become somewhat removed from your physical body. We talk about being "snapped out of it" or being "really into something" to indicate this state of absorption. The object of the meditative state could be anything or nothing.

I would not give up so easily in your place, I'm sure you meditate all the time, you just don't realise it, because you're too lost in your thoughts. If you look up from your deep thoughts once in a while, you'll probably recognise that straight away.