Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2006, 04:45 PM
Guide

I...I..I'm speachless.
Old 23-09-2006, 08:47 PM
angelus

read what glorymist has to say, you've got to make your own way or the whole thing falls through, your fist step i believe, to understand in how to get to that level is - read the Beatitudes in the new testement?
And basicaly chill out and enjoy life, dont wory about tomorow as you may not even get there, and if you have a gift, enjoy it and dont let it take over yourlife.
Old 24-09-2006, 09:40 PM
BLAIR2BE

here here!!
Old 08-10-2006, 02:38 AM
Knower
miracles have been presented throughout all time and yet people still dont believe. Look in the bible, 40 years in a desert for not listening. of course nothing is absolute, there are some who will believe and others who say it was coincidence. Large miracles tend to cause pandimonium (see Moses in Egypt)....smaller ones like just being there at the right moment is more believable (coincidences are minor miracles unrecognized.)
Old 08-10-2006, 02:47 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUE_KAKASHI
miracles have been presented throughout all time and yet people still dont believe. Look in the bible, 40 years in a desert for not listening. of course nothing is absolute, there are some who will believe and others who say it was coincidence. Large miracles tend to cause pandimonium (see Moses in Egypt)....smaller ones like just being there at the right moment is more believable (coincidences are minor miracles unrecognized.)

You are absolutely right QUE_KAKASHI. Although once a person realises that coincidences are connected, they then become synchronicities and it is synchronicities which I believe are miraculous in themselves.

Kundalini.
Closed Thread