Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 17-01-2019, 11:25 PM
Administrator
Railway Joe

Hello

I want to share a story from where I live of a man that was a drifter that we do not know his real name or really anything about him. So he was called "Railway Joe".

I lived on property that was down the road from the still standing Railway Station on what was the Railway Works Yard. There is where Joe lived, homeless but a happy man. Til one day all that changed. The days of the Railway ended and he had nothing to hold onto. He passed on the site where I lived.

Houses were built there on what was barren land for so so many years, that were heritage in design. We were the second to move in, and with that came Joe. The first to move in loved model trains, had a house full of them. So that wa the bridge I feel that brought Joe in.

He would take anything "gold" and that would drive us nuts as its not cheep to have gold jewelry or watches ext. Yet when asked it would always come back the next AM. As more moved in more activity would happen. My Son would talk about it openly as he could "see" Joe.

One that lived across the way lost his gold retirement watch off the kitchen counter, and was asking if we saw anyone go into the house. I told him about Joe and said ask for it back. He laughed it off with me and then it happened. A horse went down the sidewalk (but there was no horse) and he saw it....the look on his face was one of sheer amazement, not fear, goes did you "see that" as the horse vanished. I was like yes not go find your watch its on the kitchen counter. Sure enough it was. He never talked to me about that day again, just kept to general chit chat LOL.

There was a story done on the Railway and a reporter that did a Show on Ghost Towns and Trails came around filming. My Son told him about "Railway Joe" being there but got dismissed by the "child's story". The news item aired and then about a week later that reporter came to the door. Asked to see my Son as it seems in the City archives was a small notation about a drifter that was found dead on site that was a John Doe. That is Railway Joe.

My Son was polite but firm in saying you did not want to hear the story when I tried to tell you it so now I will not share it as Railways Joe said "go away".

It was years later that I attended a Mediumship workshop in the Railway Building and a few say Railway Joe sitting in a chair in the hallway. Its odd how little lasts in that station as a business. There was a Daycare for a time, and the children I was told had "stories".

Lynn
Old 22-01-2019, 09:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I want to share a story from where I live of a man that was a drifter that we do not know his real name or really anything about him. So he was called "Railway Joe".

I lived on property that was down the road from the still standing Railway Station on what was the Railway Works Yard. There is where Joe lived, homeless but a happy man. Til one day all that changed. The days of the Railway ended and he had nothing to hold onto. He passed on the site where I lived.

Houses were built there on what was barren land for so so many years, that were heritage in design. We were the second to move in, and with that came Joe. The first to move in loved model trains, had a house full of them. So that wa the bridge I feel that brought Joe in.

He would take anything "gold" and that would drive us nuts as its not cheep to have gold jewelry or watches ext. Yet when asked it would always come back the next AM. As more moved in more activity would happen. My Son would talk about it openly as he could "see" Joe.

One that lived across the way lost his gold retirement watch off the kitchen counter, and was asking if we saw anyone go into the house. I told him about Joe and said ask for it back. He laughed it off with me and then it happened. A horse went down the sidewalk (but there was no horse) and he saw it....the look on his face was one of sheer amazement, not fear, goes did you "see that" as the horse vanished. I was like yes not go find your watch its on the kitchen counter. Sure enough it was. He never talked to me about that day again, just kept to general chit chat LOL.

There was a story done on the Railway and a reporter that did a Show on Ghost Towns and Trails came around filming. My Son told him about "Railway Joe" being there but got dismissed by the "child's story". The news item aired and then about a week later that reporter came to the door. Asked to see my Son as it seems in the City archives was a small notation about a drifter that was found dead on site that was a John Doe. That is Railway Joe.

My Son was polite but firm in saying you did not want to hear the story when I tried to tell you it so now I will not share it as Railways Joe said "go away".

It was years later that I attended a Mediumship workshop in the Railway Building and a few say Railway Joe sitting in a chair in the hallway. Its odd how little lasts in that station as a business. There was a Daycare for a time, and the children I was told had "stories".

Lynn

Enjoyed you story Lynn.
RIP Joe...
Old 22-01-2019, 09:57 AM
Administrator
This reminds me of when I was taking driving lessons.we drove passed a large house more a manor really,and I stopped the car the instructor asked why I had stopped I said to let the soldiars walk across. he said there is no one there I said they are coming from the field and they were walking in formation.
the name of the house is Plas Teg it is the most haunted house around here around times gone by it was a military hospital the instructor got out of the car stood in front and he felt people passing him. he never took me again for a driving lesson I frightened him so much lol

Namaste
Old 06-03-2019, 01:13 AM
Guide

this is a nice story.