Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 06-06-2015, 07:26 AM
chezzy

Book1 ---- SINCERE HELP NEEDED ----

Dear firends,
My lovely wife is in the process of launching a webBlog about becoming successful. I think that everyone deserves to be successful, so it really makes sense to me... and just don't know if it make sense to others???

So guys, I NEED YOUR HLEP VERY MUCH - could you please check that page www.successphenomenon.com and write your opinion about that BLOG?
I really need your sincerity and will be very very grateful if you could share few minutes of your expensive time to help me!!!!

I know that here are an amazing comunity and THANK EVERYONE of YOU VERY MUCH in ADVANCE!!!!
Old 06-06-2015, 12:39 PM
Ascender
Hi, I just checked out the website/blog which is a great idea BUT their are so many other websites out their exactly like this. There was quite a few grammar and spelling errors as well as paragraphs that could be better worded or better explained. I also suggest you change the page layout and add some color. People respond well to videos so your wife should consider posting some videos and encouraging interaction with people who are interested in acquiring the skills to becoming successful, I see a section has been created for videos so they must be yet to come. Overall good on your wife for following her interest and passion in life, I'm sure many people will find the website very helpful, best of luck with the venture
Old 06-06-2015, 04:45 PM
chezzy

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTherase
Hi, I just checked out the website/blog which is a great idea BUT their are so many other websites out their exactly like this. There was quite a few grammar and spelling errors as well as paragraphs that could be better worded or better explained. I also suggest you change the page layout and add some color. People respond well to videos so your wife should consider posting some videos and encouraging interaction with people who are interested in acquiring the skills to becoming successful, I see a section has been created for videos so they must be yet to come. Overall good on your wife for following her interest and passion in life, I'm sure many people will find the website very helpful, best of luck with the venture

Thank you, dear SaraTherase for your insights. They are very helpful and we'll try to improve some angles :) Thank you once again for your time!!!
Old 06-06-2015, 06:46 PM
Ascender

o.k. had a look

must say I worked my self for a world wide renowned advertisement company

doing big stuff until I found better :-)

you posting here is like saying

'I got an amazing car for sale, every one wants to own one , have or buy one

can you tell me how to get it repaired so I can get on the road '
Old 06-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Lorelyen

I've had just a brief look. Although this is old wine in new bottles there's nothing wrong with that if it helps people to move their lives on with some aim.

However, SaraTherese is right - spelling and grammar mistakes are not a great ad on a site claiming it can turn the unsuccessful into successful (people).

"Can I use The Law of Attraction to help me find a girl which would be faithful to me?" Should be "..."girl who would be faithful."

Who are we? And why the truth was revealed only now?
As "only now" is the grammatical present it should be "....why the truth is revealed only now." Or the passive voice: why the truth has only been revealed now.

"When you buy a thing from a store, you usually get a user manual to operate it properly. Yuo can always read a label on the product to find out what does it consist off." You can spot the error there!

" we live in some kind of routine and the longer that routine was formed the harder it might be to resign it."The longer ago that routine was formed... And....resign from it.

But these are only views. if the author/editor wants to say things as they are, of course, that's their right.

So my initial impression is that it's an ok site and an ok idea. The level of "talking down" is about right. But how many sites are there with the "I'll show you how to have a wonderful life if you follow me" message? So it's important to present itself as credible. For this it should be pulled down temporarily and given a good poof read.... No, no-o-o-oh!!! What did I just say??? I meant "proof" read, and grammatical check.

I'm personally happier that no video suddenly explodes into life the moment I hit the page. I have flash player disabled and the sounds off so I don't know whether the home page came up with music. But that's just me.
Others do like that kind of greeting.

All the best with it.

Old 06-06-2015, 08:46 PM
Lorelyen

I also note on the opening page. "Hi there, this is Margaret." A few lines down "I am here to help you....."

Would it be better to start, "Hi there. I'm Margaret"?

Old 07-06-2015, 08:55 AM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I've had just a brief look. Although this is old wine in new bottles there's nothing wrong with that if it helps people to move their lives on with some aim.

However, SaraTherese is right - spelling and grammar mistakes are not a great ad on a site claiming it can turn the unsuccessful into successful (people).

"Can I use The Law of Attraction to help me find a girl which would be faithful to me?" Should be "..."girl who would be faithful."

Who are we? And why the truth was revealed only now?
As "only now" is the grammatical present it should be "....why the truth is revealed only now." Or the passive voice: why the truth has only been revealed now.

"When you buy a thing from a store, you usually get a user manual to operate it properly. Yuo can always read a label on the product to find out what does it consist off." You can spot the error there!

" we live in some kind of routine and the longer that routine was formed the harder it might be to resign it."The longer ago that routine was formed... And....resign from it.

But these are only views. if the author/editor wants to say things as they are, of course, that's their right.

So my initial impression is that it's an ok site and an ok idea. The level of "talking down" is about right. But how many sites are there with the "I'll show you how to have a wonderful life if you follow me" message? So it's important to present itself as credible. For this it should be pulled down temporarily and given a good poof read.... No, no-o-o-oh!!! What did I just say??? I meant "proof" read, and grammatical check.

I'm personally happier that no video suddenly explodes into life the moment I hit the page. I have flash player disabled and the sounds off so I don't know whether the home page came up with music. But that's just me.
Others do like that kind of greeting.

All the best with it.

Thank you Lorelyen, very much. Thank you for your constructive insights, we will definately make some changes according it. Thanks for your priceless time!!!!! ;)