Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-12-2017, 03:29 AM
Experiencer
Twin love

I love him. God, I love him so much it does me in when I'm not on my guard. Sometimes I forget that it's inside me when I am busy with life and get overcome. It seems to be happening more often lately too. His picture came accross my fb feed the other day with his wife. It's been a year since that's happened. There is a man who shops at my work who looks very much like him. Memories of him keep coming up to the surface. My heart aches anew.

And yet I have been told it will be another year or so that anything will happen.

And.... there's a cute man who has been flirting with me and making me feel like a girl and its been about 2 years since that's happened. I'm not even entirely sure there is anything more than friendly flirting but it is the first time that anyone had managed to peak my interest.

I'm trying to even wrap my mind around the ideal of being interested in someone else.

I'm so tried of being unhappy around all of this. I am ready to have some joy in life. I'm pretty sure I deserve it....
Old 08-12-2017, 04:02 AM
Deactivated Account
You absolutely deserve joy Psychegrl!

This thing sucks hard at times! I know!
After so many years of self - work... and letting go - surrender - ect ect...this June my pre twin catalyst soul was triggering something in me out of nowhere... sigh - yet another layer I had to dive into! And as we know... at each layer there is more love and to be uncovered -

These feelings are usually always a sign that we are nearing another level of surrender- or are just about to let go and take that next dive in!

And yes - you deserve joy if that is what you you desire - I know these feelings are so frustrating to live with... you can choose something now which allows joy in to your experience even if it is a mixed bag of joy and frustration at this time!...
What is something you can do right now for yourself?... to make yourself feel soo completely worthy of joy?
Turn the love inward - talk to the deepest parts of your heart - see if it can guide you... often within all the feelings of seperation the heart has a simple and nurturing suggestion.

Of course if this advice is really annoying and unhelpful to you rip it up, burn it in a fire and stomp on the ashes ...

Peace to You.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:28 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart

After so many years of self - work... and letting go - surrender - ect ect...this June my pre twin catalyst soul was triggering something in me out of nowhere... sigh - yet another layer I had to dive into! And as we know... at each layer there is more love and to be uncovered -

These feelings are usually always a sign that we are nearing another level of surrender- or are just about to let go and take that next dive in!

And yes - you deserve joy if that is what you you desire - I know these feelings are so frustrating to live with... you can choose something now which allows joy in to your experience even if it is a mixed bag of joy and frustration at this time!...
What is something you can do right now for yourself?... to make yourself feel soo completely worthy of joy?
Turn the love inward - talk to the deepest parts of your heart - see if it can guide you... often within all the feelings of seperation the heart has a simple and nurturing suggestion.

Of course if this advice is really annoying and unhelpful to you rip it up, burn it in a fire and stomp on the ashes ...

Peace to You.

No.... it is good advice. I'm not sure I can look inside right now. I'm so angry that I'm feeling so alone and unsupported from the people around me. I'm so tired of giving. At work I'm often given kind words and support but my family are so use to me doing stuff and wanting everyone to get along that it's expected.

I'm just tired of the constant energy of fear and stress. Everyone makes me feel exhausted and unless I want to be a recluse that's what I need to do.

It's not helping that I'm feeling someone/thing bouncing around in my head like an echo occasionally. Not sure if it's him or not but there is confusion and fear since the full moon.

I'm sure I'll end up taking you advice though. I always come back to love in the end....
Old 08-12-2017, 06:28 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart

Peace to You.

No.... it is good advice. I'm not sure I can look inside right now. I'm so angry that I'm feeling so alone and unsupported from the people around me. I'm so tired of giving. At work I'm often given kind words and support but my family are so use to me doing stuff and wanting everyone to get along that it's expected.

I'm just tired of the constant energy of fear and stress. Everyone makes me feel exhausted and unless I want to be a recluse that's what I need to do.

It's not helping that I'm feeling someone/thing bouncing around in my head like an echo occasionally. Not sure if it's him or not but there is confusion and fear since the full moon.

I'm sure I'll end up taking you advice though. I always come back to love in the end....
Old 08-12-2017, 08:00 AM
Deactivated Account
I get That!

It can feel just incredibly frustrating at times... and we wonder what the point of it all is - it starts to drag on and make no sense! To feel we are denied a great love which we were given a glimpse off and then it seems it is torn away again.

Be angry if you need to be... but remeber to self nurture and love and forgive whatever needs forgiving... as you feel and purge the anger...

I also get where your coming from when it feels everyone is leaning on us... we are always in giving mode - it's exhausting- but the exhaustion is a reminder to allow ourselves to recieve the nurturing and self care we need.

We are all human after all doing our best in each moment - our feelings are valid... as are we.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:31 AM
Master
If memory serves, you are a Taurus like me?
I think one of Taurus' 'mistakes' is to be overthinking and probing and focusing on serious things, inner work, too much and too often. I too have that tendency. And that in itself isn't bad, I find it's how I learn, grow and so on.
But it should be balanced with joy. You mustn't forget that we are here to live a full life experience and that means experiencing joy and happiness.
Now I don't know you apart from what I read here, but I have sometimes wondered if you are like me, and spend (too) much time on working towards getting happy by thinking as opposed to doing things that make you happy. Like going out there and having some good old-fashioned, simple fun.

Maybe something inside you is ready to open up to new love and subconsciously triggers your TF too, because in your heart both are connected. Hence him showing up out of the blue on FB feed.
The Universe responds to what's active in your vibration, Law of Attraction.
I think lovingly let go of him, by which I don't mean forget about him, more like energetically sending the message you're all right, you love him, smile and say goodbye (for now). Not unlike a phone call with a friend to let them know you're fine, then you hang up and move on with your day.
Then focus on this new guy that makes you feel good about yourself. Enjoy it!
SOmetimes we just need to kick ourselves in our Taurus b*** to not be so serious all the time. At least that's how I feel a Taurus can be, and maybe you need such a kick up the rear end too
Live! Find some happiness, lightheartedness and fun.

Old 09-12-2017, 08:08 AM
Experiencer
~~~ Pity Party Update ~~~

I'm now over my tantrum and am really feeling sick. Sore throat and exhausted to go along with my general bad perspective on life. I ended up listening to a reading I had last week and remembering the suggestions and hearing some new information.

I'm not back completely but I'm working on getting there. Sleep will be a necessity!

Thank you so much everyone for your support and Love! Sometimes it's all we really need to finish climbing that maintain. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Old 09-12-2017, 08:30 AM
Guide

Bah twin flames suck! They are either a ms yewsuck or mr yewsuck. They always seem to pop up at the times you want them to the least! Its like go away im sick of you ya bother me..Where dem soulmatez at? Sick of this limbo. Too bad i cant join ya at yer pity party id whip ya up into shape. whip it.. whip it gewd lol wahpsssh!

i bet i could have you lol'n yer pants off. Im on a roll with people lately and they cant stop the laughter
Old 09-12-2017, 06:22 PM
Knower
We understand. As only Twin Flames can. Peace and love to you.