Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-10-2017, 11:12 PM
Experiencer

snake without skin

When I was a teenager, I used to have a recurring dream where I come across a snake without its skin writhing outside my grandmother's front door. Without its skin cover, I could see its muscley flesh and some veins on it. I had the dream at least 3 times and it always bothered me. It was not harming anyone but would just be writhing while I watched in fascination. Does anyone have any idea what this dream could possibly mean?
Old 04-10-2017, 06:06 PM
Master
snake dreams often seem to relate to 'kundalini energy'.
for the snake to have no skin would make it especially vulnerable;
the opposite of having a 'thick skin'. you'd apparently discovered
it in a formative/uncompleted state of being.
for you to be [re-]considering the dream(s) now could indicate that
you've developed an adequate sense of protection for that energy.

the snake is often considered a symbol of deception or temptation,
but it's lack of limbs make it clear that "manipulations" aren't within
it bag of tricks.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
snake dreams often seem to relate to 'kundalini energy'.
for the snake to have no skin would make it especially vulnerable;
the opposite of having a 'thick skin'. you'd apparently discovered
it in a formative/uncompleted state of being.
for you to be [re-]considering the dream(s) now could indicate that
you've developed an adequate sense of protection for that energy.

the snake is often considered a symbol of deception or temptation,
but it's lack of limbs make it clear that "manipulations" aren't within
it bag of tricks.

Thank you so much for this interpretation H.O.R.A.C.E. It resonates. I am going through a lot of changes at the moment and I wasn't sure why that dream came back to mind.

Today I also saw a spitting cobra while working in my garden (I live on a farm) and it was just too much and wasn't sure what to make of that. It just felt like snakes were trying to tell me something.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:30 AM
Pathfinder
your grandmother or yourself had stomach ailments? Like indigestion constipation stomach ulcer or acid reflux? Snake dreams also mean one going through these kind of problems. Correcting eating habits might get relief.

Too much depression anxiety tension affects digestive system. Let me tell you a secret “You don’t exist as an individual”. So don’t do ANYTHING, just sit relax let go everything feel the wind look at the trees leaves see the blue sky... breathe.

If nobody ever EVER taught you the word "flower" how will you look at it now? See things without words, try it.

As yourself said you are changing a lot, but it seems there is resistance you are holding onto something or someone, whatever it is ̶L̶e̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶.... Let it be. Relax, snakes will disappear.

Last edited by hariTheWinner : 05-10-2017 at 06:23 AM.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:30 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariTheWinner
your grandmother or yourself had stomach ailments? Like indigestion constipation stomach ulcer or acid reflux? Snake dreams also mean one going through these kind of problems. Correcting eating habits might get relief.

Too much depression anxiety tension affects digestive system. Let me tell you a secret “You don’t exist as an individual”. So don’t do ANYTHING, just sit relax let go everything feel the wind look at the trees leaves see the blue sky... breathe.

If nobody ever EVER taught you the word "flower" how will you look at it now? See things without words, try it.

As yourself said you are changing a lot, but it seems there is resistance you are holding onto something or someone, whatever it is ̶L̶e̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶.... Let it be. Relax, snakes will disappear.

I'm a Virgo so I'm used to stomach issues. Being a Virgo also means that I gravitate more towards healthy eating and am keenly aware of how certain foods affect my stomach.

I have to let go of a lot that has to do with "reaiity" as I perceived it due to the changes I'm going through. There is no way I can have forward progress without doing that and dreams are an important part of my journey as they serve as a link between myself and my guides. I had never forgotten the snake dream and something to do with my grandmother's children and house has surfaced and I was wondering if the dream wasn't a way of telling me this when I was younger.

Thank you so much for your response :)
Old 05-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
well the serpent is the tendril that comes from The Goddess Tree of Eternal Life & goes into the lower spine of every man & woman. It holds them to The Goddess Tree of Eternal Life. She manifests as a grandmother or an ancient old woman with various servants doing Her bidding. She is telling you in that dream that Her tendril which is like a serpent feels great pain when it leaves Her dimension & enters the earth dimension. It is because there is a massive temperature difference between the land of Goddess & the earth world. She has shown me a number of times how Her skin falls off of Her branches when She reaches into the earth world. She first showed me that when I was a child.

So it was a message from The Tree of Eternal Life to let you know that She is connected to you at a very deep level where it is safe, & if She tries to come out into the earth zone or level where you can see Her & touch Her then She will feel extreme pain as Her skin literally falls off.

She was probably trying to let you know that She has a serpent-like tendril close to you that reaches out from Her, but it can't get too close to your conscious level or it will be agony for Her.

It is just a general message & not something that applies to every situation. She can get close at certain times if She takes great care, & so you will be with Her & Her serpent-like Tendril quite safely at times if you want, or if She chooses.

Thank you for your response Perfection. I'm not sure that I understand all of it but this piqued my interest:

"She was probably trying to let you know that She has a serpent-like tendril close to you that reaches out from Her, but it can't get too close to your conscious level or it will be agony for Her."

Why did she want to let me know this? And what is to be gained from being close to her?

Is the serpent-like tendril the same kundalini mentioned in H:O:R:A:C:E.'s post?