Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-07-2017, 03:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Contact with Uriel

Hello I was wondering if anyone knows of religious history that has to do with Uriel specifically, I cannot find much but have been contacted by him in 3 different forms. My most recent he came to me and said you know not whom you play with boy I am but fire and creation, he was in the form of a black lion with flaming red eyes. I am afraid to speak to people about my visions and experiences so would appreciate some help or experiences of others.
Old 27-07-2017, 04:27 AM
Master
maybe posting these questions in the Angels & Guides subforum will get
you some answers quicker:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9
Old 27-07-2017, 04:40 AM
Master
the account you'd given on that other thread, where you'd said:
"this kind of happened without any actually thought process more as
some automatic reaction"... makes it sound more like a flash of
memory rather than an event you were involved with currently.
it would be a memory from some alternate life i imagine.
the means to understanding these visions may come through meditation;
i believe that the truth of things is available to everyone, it can be accessed
from within. if you look "outside" of yourself, you might become convinced
that "the truth" is external to you, and effectively lower your own value
mistakenly.
Old 24-09-2017, 02:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, I know I should meditate but for some reason something holds me back. As I have done more research about the sword of fire and began looking in the biblical aspect Jesus is referred to as the "Lion of Judah" and the flaming sword protects the tree of life. If this encounter was Jesus himself then something truly interesting is going on. I wish I was more in tune to understanding. Seeking external help as I have realized is not always the best answer. Sometimes the interpretation that is needed can only be found by the individual.
Old 26-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Gracey

I have had dreams of the angel Ariel recently. I didn't know who Ariel was when I was "dreaming" at the time. Then I researched it. My dream is that I saw the angel as a lions head and then it was folded in half and i saw a full body angle on it knees and its wings were that of the lions mane. I also go a specific clock time too, not sure what that was about.

Ariel is the lion of God.

Do some research on Ariel, the lion of God.

If you didn't get a specific name, it could of been Ariel.