Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 12-09-2016, 05:23 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Huh? I'm sorry OB, but you appear to be confused to me.
Cosmic truth eternally complement occupied space.
Mathematics eternally complement occupied space.
Shape eternally complements occupied space.

I see nothing youve stated as being rational, logical common sense nor invalidating any of my comments as stated.

r6
So what is the half-life of consciousness?
What is the periodic tables symbol for awareness?

Does the consciousnesses of those you've known, who have passed-on from this lifetime, still "occupy space" in the manor in which you insist is the one and only?

You are talking the language of rocks. There is also the language of life. The animating principle that designs how we feel about the things that we encounter as both intimate and distant.

Does consciousness have shape, matter or structure? Can you weigh it? Can you reproduce it in a lab? Can you live without it?

Would not the science of consciousness look different than the science of matter?
Old 12-09-2016, 05:24 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Thanks for grammar correction. One of my weak areas, Thx again

r6
I do so out of empathy, it's my weakness as well. :)
Old 12-09-2016, 09:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
How can "Cosmic laws/principles exist eternally" if -everything- is composed-of and are fully integrated into these laws? If you are physically alive you will interact with the principles that are relevant to this experience and when are no longer physically based you will be navigating the laws that pertain to that existence as well. There is no separation between that which exists and the influences that generated that existence.

Yes, that is the construction of law as it pertains to the state of the observer, and in the philosophical framework that posits consciousness as fundamental, we can consider the universe to be observation - hence the priori of, or separation of, observer and observed can only be assumed arbitrarily. The assumption of this arbitrary notion, therefore, leaves unanswerable the question, to whom or what does law apply?
Old 12-09-2016, 02:26 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Lightbulb

d
Quote:
organic born--So what is the half-life of consciousness?

Huh? Why do you believe their exists such? Your confused I think.
Quote:
What is the periodic tables symbol for awareness?

Ditto my above.

Quote:
Does the consciousnesses of those you've known, who have passed-on from this lifetime, still "occupy space" in the manor in which you insist is the one and only?

Huh? I-verse no longer exists after death. Ditto my above

Quote:
You are talking the language of rocks. There is also the language of life. The animating principle that designs how we feel about the things that we encounter as both intimate and distant.

Huh? Youve lost me here above

Quote:
Does consciousness have shape, matter or structure? Can you weigh it? Can you reproduce it in a lab? Can you live without it?

That depends on how consciousness is defined.

Quote:
Would not the science of consciousness look different than the science of matter?

Depends on the definition of consciousness.

Consciousness, at minimum is twoness ergo otherness and some relationship between that twoness, that at minimum is gravity aka mass-attraction,.

So i my definition of consciousness, the individual twoness aspects each have a mass i.e. each are physical/energy.

Gravity and dark energy may have mass, but their existence as mass is not going to be the same as physical/energy.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 12-09-2016, 07:29 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yes, that is the construction of law as it pertains to the state of the observer, and in the philosophical framework that posits consciousness as fundamental, we can consider the universe to be observation - hence the priori of, or separation of, observer and observed can only be assumed arbitrarily. The assumption of this arbitrary notion, therefore, leaves unanswerable the question, to whom or what does law apply?
Wonderfully stated Gem! If we are composed of the very essence of that which creates and sustains us then how can we possibly discern contrast? It's akin to the old comparison of whether or not a fish would know what water is? It would be difficult to explore and compare the integrity of a culture if all one ever knew was the culture they were weened on.

And one of the hardest thing for any individual to explore is their own definition of self, objectively and without prejudice. Therapist are encouraged to find other therapist for their own individualized counseling and are also encouraged not to "treat" their own family, since the theme of such council would be entwined with their own personal self interest.

True objectivity is nearly an impossible undertaking on even the most simplest of observations, let alone what we're up against when trying to tackle "the big picture".
Old 07-11-2016, 10:53 AM
Suspended
Knower

According to me Consciousness means awareness. Consciousness creates reality. No i think consciousness is not a particle.
Old 07-11-2016, 12:46 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 "U"niverse = Greatest Whole Concept

To approximate B Fuller;

Twoness = otherness = awareness = consciousness.

The simplest manifiestation of consciousness is a twoness, that, can only involve three primary aspects of occupied space Universe.

1} Gravity ( ) positive shaped space
...spirit-3 metaphysical-3.....

2} Physical/energy i.e. fermions and/or bosons expressed as sine-wave frequency ^v^v
..spirit-2.....

3} dark energy )( negative shaped space
...spirit-4, metaphysical-4....

Spirit-1
is the spirit-of-intent and associated with metaphyiscal-1, mind/intellect/concept and humans I-verse

* / * =
2ndary, texticonic symbolism of consciousness and I-verse.

Access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts is a resultant a collection of spirits, as the most complex biological/soul-- ergo most complex consciousness -- of Universe, woman and man, in that order.

Cetacceans are probably next in the order of complexity.

Uni-Verse as a complex set of consciousness is ok but does not specifically have access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept or be included in its definitioni.e. that term considers only occupied space.

That is why I use"U"niverse to represent a more complete and whole consideration of occupied space, the macro-infinite non-occupied space the embraces our finite occupied space Universe, and metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept.

r6

r6

Quote:
d
That depends on how consciousness is defined.
Depends on the definition of consciousness.
Consciousness, at minimum is twoness ergo otherness and some relationship between that twoness, that at minimum is gravity aka mass-attraction,.
So i my definition of consciousness, the individual twoness aspects each have a mass i.e. each are physical/energy.
Gravity and dark energy may have mass, but their existence as mass is not going to be the same as physical/energy.
r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman