Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-11-2017, 05:55 AM
Master
This will sound weird for folks for whom daily meditation is an important part of their life.

The last few years I've given up on long No Mind meditations and settings like zazen ki or anything over an hour cause I turn into an open conduit and I have no idea what is going to come out of me when I speak. (channeling higher spirits and the persons Higher Self).
Also during meditation I can't stay in body anymore and my consciousness goes wherever, into the blood stream, into muscle tissue, out into the cosmos, into a nearby animal or tree, a past life, another planet...wherever.
And another side effect of meditating too much for me is my frequency goes really high and people get high off being near me. This causes lots of complications like people falling in love with me, people asking to eye gaze with me so they can get high and have spiritual experiences like I'm ayahuasca or something, friends who won't let me hug them because everything goes psychedelic for them or they go into bliss states and can't function for a while until they get away from my area of influence, too much meditation and linear time gets totally disrupted and starts folding, slipping and other strange wonky stuff.
So no more long meditations or daily meditations anymore for this gal as least for the time being.

Instead I can now just drop in, ground, set some chakras, run energy and pull up my psychic screen and get whatever information I need, do whatever healing needs done or psychic surgery or Psychic reading, talk with Spirit or Higher Beings and then come out of it without effecting things too much. This is much better for me for trying to straddle states of consciousness.

Meditating for the purpose of getting unseen information or working with energy and then adjusting back to the frequency's of the third dimension quickly is my goal now. In and Out. Quick.
Otherwise things get wonky, reality as we know it starts breaking down, the illusion seriously crumbles.

I don't meditate with large groups anymore as I'm 'contagious' and people end up all starry eyed and ungrounded or were not ready for what was going to happen and get scared.
Small groups yes, hand picked groups that can handle meditating with me - we usually pick a destination and go tour it together. There is some necessity around safety practices and so folks must know how to handle things if something goes down, small groups can be trained easily if they don't already have some sort of Mystery School training and know how to handle energy/events/situations.