Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-09-2016, 02:12 PM
Master
Butterfly

I just saw a different butterfly on my terrace. It was in a blink of an eye i could see her flying and disapearing just like that i didin´t her continued to fly.
She was huge like bigger than their normal size almost like 3D she had a round size in her wings, she was a mixture of green and yellow dots all over looked like glitter also. Hope i am explaining better.

Could i been see a butterfly from another dimension cause i never saw that kind of butterfly´s where i live.

It was unique to be honest. I am thrilled.
Has anyone had this kind of experience?

Thank you.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:17 AM
Guide
Gosh! I think you were very lucky to see such a beautiful creature, perhaps you could google a description and possibly find out what variety it was
If it has not yet been discovered well you never know, I think anything is possible

Last edited by fayette : 04-09-2016 at 10:20 AM.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:55 AM
Master

the butterfly is symbolic for change.
http://www.spiritanimal.info/butterfly-spirit-animal/
Old 05-09-2016, 02:23 AM
Guide
I had a incidence that was similar in a way, there was a room in the house we were living in where I felt uneasy, so I decided to take photos in there
with the lights off to see if the camera could pick up something
Every time I clicked the camera a huge Black Moth would flutter around
my face. I have never experienced such a big and annoying moth
I turned the light on and searched the room, but could find no trace of it
Old 05-09-2016, 08:34 PM
Master
wow thanks everyone. It was such a beautiful sight to see.
Horace, i will check the link very interesting. White butterflys follow me everyone but this one i saw was different like perhaps a Totem Animal spirit.
I am crazy about butterflys also.

Fayette, i was speechless indeed that butterfly was not from this world or was from another dimension. Guess that´s the same thing.
Do you have more experiences? This experiences comes when we are not expecting anything. It took me by surprise actually.

Thank you.
Old 07-09-2016, 01:22 AM
Guide
I have read that it is possible for spirits to use for a short time, the body and spiritual energy of a small creature such as a bird, butterfly or moth to get closer to us or give us a sign that they are there
Old 07-09-2016, 08:48 AM
Guide
When we first moved into the house that we live in now, I was troubled by spiritual energies, the previous owners had passed away here, and I could sense there presence, doors would open and slam, taps would turn on,
But the strangest thing was, every morning there was loud tapping on one of the windows, it turned out to be a little sparrow, it would just sit on the window sil and tap the glass and stare at me
This all stopped when I got the house blessed and smudged,and I never saw the sparrow again