Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 25-10-2019, 04:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color .Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
You can also read "The Emperor's New Mind" by Sir Roger Penrose, the recognized expert on the fine scale structure of the universe, or check out some of his YouTube talks.

Read that book in early 90's and many others of similar vein.

Uni-V-erse is self observant of itself, via, all of its parts and the resultant of some collections of the parts as humans and their access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts and ego.

.................Space( Time *) i (* Time)Space...........................

Torus has inherently bilaterality via the internal arrow-of-time ----/\/\/\/--> coming around to meet itself see interaction of two hemis-sheres of brain--- and humans are the most complex bilateral biologics/souls of Uni-V-erse.

All charge is resultant induction via inversion ---ex (><)(><)--- phenomena of positive shaped geodesics of Gravity ( ) aka mass-attraction and negative shaped geodesics of Dark Energy )(.

Universe is composed of ultra-high number of tori{ my speculation } that form as femions and bosons.

Ex the unstable meson{ strong nuclear force } I believe is composed of two great tori. OO

Six great tori define a quark OO OO OO LINK

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 25-10-2019, 04:25 PM
JustASimpleGuy

It could all be true in one sense and yet not in another. Think of the simulation hypothesis only replace computer with Brahman.
Old 25-10-2019, 04:42 PM
Newbie ;)
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Possibly true if one subscribes to material reductionism being the underlying reality.

Well yeah if by "material" you mean occupied space.

Other than occupied space I have no idea what other truth you may think you are suscribed to.

Spirit-1 as metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts and ego are concepts of Space, not an actual occupied or non-occupied space.

Quote:
It could all be true in one sense and yet not in another. Think of the simulation hypothesis only replace computer with Brahman.

I have no idea what your "simulation hypothesis" is, nor what your Brahman is.

Everything Ive presented is rather simple stuff based on rational, logical common sense. No complex mathematical or physics equations involved.

People like to simplify by stateing Universe just IS. Sure but I like to go a step or to further and state, IS what specificly.

"Is modulation or moderation of angle and frequency"...Bucky Fuller

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 25-10-2019, 05:38 PM
JustASimpleGuy

I can't post links yet so you'll have to Google simulation hypothesis, ancestor simulation or Nick Bostrom's trilemma. It's basically the possibility that all of existence as we know it is merely a simulation in the computer of an unimaginably advanced species, maybe even our descendants should our species survive. Furthermore the rules governing the simulation do not have to reflect the rules governing the simulator.

Brahman (in Hinduism) the ultimate reality underlying all phenomena.

Replace computer with Brahman and what we end up with is a seemingly dualistic simulation (illusion) within an underlying non-dualistic reality. My sense of it is Brahman is the unified field and the fundamental forces we know as the basis of our reality are just manifestations of the unified field at lower energy levels. Apply enough energy and they will all fold into one unifying field and differentiation will be no more. So occupied or unoccupied space is only relevant in our current reality, not at the level of the unified field. Actually the four forces folding into a unified field is more than just my impression. It's one of the driving forces behind high energy experimental physics.

If you haven't already watched Dr. Hagelin's Stanford presentation you can watch roughly 11 minutes starting at the 11 minute mark.

Last edited by JustASimpleGuy : 25-10-2019 at 06:38 PM.
Old 25-10-2019, 08:54 PM
JustASimpleGuy

If you want to understand what I'm trying to convey about non-duality and Brahman you can always give "Defining God by Swami Sarvapriyananda" on YouTube a watch. He's a very interesting and entertaining speaker but if you don't want to watch the whole video you can check it out at the 35 minute mark for 5 or 10 minutes.

He speaks of waves in one continuous ocean of existence, the waves defining our reality but they are all within the vast ocean of existence, which I take to be nothing other that the unified field.
Old 25-10-2019, 09:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..

Quote:
JustASimpleGuy--It's basically the possibility that all of existence as we know it is merely a simulation in the computer of an unimaginably advanced species, maybe even our descendants should our species survive.

Sounds like the movie The Matrix, and Ive been hearing this scenario being presented for a few years.

1} Ive not seen any evidence for any computer on earth that create a 3D animation, that, then invents computers that we do have evidence of, and that is 2D simulations of 3D perspective that are not truly/really 3D,

3} the father of black hole mathematics, Jabcob Bekenstien, came to the conclusion in 80's and published in Scientific American, that, we appear to be 2D creatures having an illusion of 3D.

So the latter, #2 above, is closet we come to you 'were living in computer matrix, run by some creatures outside of our known universe ergo a small u local universe'...

Even if that were true, do not believe for even one second that means the the larger Universe that includes those creatures who created us are inside another local universe, inside another local universe etc , to infinity.

When I was maybe 10 or 11 years old, I was laying in a field with two friends, and were looking at all the stars, I said to my buddies, maybe our universe inside another much larger humans body, and that body was inside another much larger human body and so and so on.

My one buddy says why you thinking stuff like that.

Quote:
Furthermore the rules governing the simulation do not have to reflect that rules governing the simulator.

Sounds like youve gone off into Alan Turing territory. I saw the movie last year. Now that actor has come out today as Tesla in "The Current Wars".
Quote:
Brahman (in Hinduism) the ultimate reality underlying all phenomena.

Your Brahman is Gravity( ) and Dark Energy )( . and they induce our Observed Time reality ----/\/\/\/---> as the entropic arrow-of-time that is varied sets of frequency we observe as sine-waves ^v^v^

Quote:
Replace computer with Brahman and what we end up with is a seemingly dualistic simulation (illusion) within an underlying non-dualistic reality.

I dont see or grasp where you getting this concept of non-dualistic reality.

Finite occupied space Universe is embraced by the macro-infinite non-occupied space. That is the primary cosmic duality, not non-duality.

Quote:
My sense of it is Brahman is the unified field and the fundamental forces we know as the basis of our reality are just manifestations of the unified field at lower energy levels.

The torus is uniting via the surface geodesics of Gravity ( ) Dark Energy )( from which they invert to create the peaks and troughs of the sine-wave relaity we observe as sine-waves of Observed Time ergo /\/\/\/ and that is an entropic ---arrow-of-time ----/\/\/\/--> conclusion by most physicists.

Sorry I dont have a good animated graphic to prove this conceptualized phenomema. It is not that hard to visualize conceptually with some brain effort and maybe two graphics.

Quote:
Apply enough energy and they will all fold into one unifying field and differentiation will be no more.

Your confused and have been misinforme from the get go, i.e your thinking or believing that the field was not eternally unified is false premis. The unified field of Gravity ( ) and Dark Energy)( are eternally existent, as is the sine-wave arrow-of-time ----/\/\/\/--->

Quote:
So occupied or unoccupied space is only relevant in our current reality, not at the level of the unified field.

False and does not follow any paths of rational, logical common sense. Occupied space is relevant to our finite Universe of Gravity( ), Dark Energy )( and the resultant sine-waves ^v^v^ of Observed Time Reality

Quote:
Actually the four forces folding into a unified field is more than just my impression. It's one of the driving forces behind high energy experimental physics.

And all of those forces are unified ---and a resultant of gravity and dark energy--- are embraced by ergo unified by Gravity and Dark Energy.

Differrentiation does not mean the are not all connected as the one, finite, occupied space Universe. Gravity --and I presume Dark Energy-- we know acts any two or more particles no matter the distance and no matter if their fermionic or bosonic.

Quote:

If you haven't already watched Dr. Hagelin's Stanford presentation you can watch roughly 11 minutes starting at the 11 minute mark.

Not yet. I will go look in one of you last posts. If their stating what your stating above, they are not using following the shorter pathways of rational, logical common sense that will lead them to what Ive presented here.

Old 25-10-2019, 11:28 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Maybe it's just semantics, but at 246 GeV electromagnetism and the weak nuclear force unify into the electroweak force. Two Nobel prizes were awarded for that work.

It's theorized the electroweak force isn't even a fundamental force and if enough energy is applied, on the order of 10 to the 15th GeV, it would unify with the strong nuclear force. That's GUT or Grand Unified Theory.

It's further posited if even more energy were applied, requiring an accelerator 1,000 light years in diameter, GUT would unify with gravity and that's TOE or Theory of Everything. Aside from the energy requirements the other big obstacle is there's no viable theory of quantum gravity.

You can find all this on YT under "GUTs and TOEs" narrated by Dr. Don Lincoln, an experimental particle physicist with Fermilab.
Old 26-10-2019, 02:37 AM
Newbie ;)
Master

Quote:
justASimpleGuy---Maybe it's just semantics, but at 246 GeV electromagnetism and the weak nuclear force unify into the electroweak force. Two Nobel prizes were awarded for that work.

Yeah, I was paying attention to that info when it first came out.

Quote:
It's theorized the electroweak force isn't even a fundamental force and if enough energy is applied, on the order of 10 to the 15th GeV, it would unify with the strong nuclear force. That's GUT or Grand Unified Theory.

Yeah Ive been through all that it is not semantics. Differrentiation exists eternally as Gravity and Dark Energy primarily. They are diametric opposites of a torus positive and negative shape.

Quote:
It's further posited if even more energy were applied, requiring an accelerator 1,000 light years in diameter, GUT would unify with gravity and that's TOE or Theory of Everything. Aside from the energy requirements the other big obstacle is there's no viable theory of quantum gravity.

Yeah, well Lee Smolin states it would take a accellerator the size of solar system to quantise gravity ---and I would add in Dark Energy---.

gravity are unified {connected } as that changes its location as the postive and negative surface of a torus. Postive > negative > positive > negative.

Here is a rather simple example that even your simple guy mind should be able to grasp since you not willing to consider a torus.

..)....is a geodesic curved line and one side is concave and one side is convex. This is inherently duality that you can never destroy/cancel-out. I could go on, but anything I say appears to go in one ear and out the other with you.

Quote:
You can find all this on YT under "GUTs and TOEs" narrated by Dr. Don Lincoln, an experimental particle physicist with Fermilab.

Been there done that over the years, Learned from and move on. When you want move forward ----/\/\/\/---> with me, with what Ive learned, processed and recalled, redigested, learned, process and redigested many times along with my own rather simple discovers and relevant, along the way.

I think you will need to place your ego and much of your education of to the side, temporariy-- to see a rational, logical common sense road forward, or beyond or through all of the noise so many theories out there.

............Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space.......

Old 26-10-2019, 07:57 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Hey man, thanks for the conversation but I think it's gone as far as it can.

Peace, over and out.
Old 31-10-2019, 01:36 AM
Master
Greetings.

Occasionally, I enjoy delving into Consciousness Studies and Neurotheology, it just seems that a lot of scientists are still hung up on the notion of Consciousness as being emergent from matter and not matter as being emergent from Consciousness for me to be really interested.

The latter would bring them too close to an idealistic version of a "creator God" for scientists to invest much time and funding into it.

Also take into account the "hard problem of Consciousness", why do people have different experiences given the same set of qualia? Past experiences and conditions must have shaped the way individual consciousness reacts to a certain stimuli...but what of collective Consciousness or a Universal Consciousness?

Bem's Global Consciousness Project hasn't been given a lot of support from the scientific sector and not much has been heard from it since 2011...in fact, most of what I see on YouTube regarding Consciousness Studies is from 2009 -2012...it is like nobody has discovered anything "new" in the realm of Quantum Physics in the past 6 - 8 years..and it seems like the Noetic Sciences (which is seen as a Pseudoscience by many other scientists) was like a passing fad that just fizzled out.

I don't really involve myself in Consciousness studies much anymore...haven't for the past 6 months or so, ever since I made the executive decision that Cosmic Consciousness is something I would rather experience than just read about....Brahman was something I would rather experience than go "well, that's what the Vedas all say anyway...We ARE that!".

Last night I watched a pretty decent video on YouTube...it came up as a "recommendation" for me and I had nothing better to do at the time:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HD4WthE414k

Other than that, it seems like science only studies what makes people "conscious" as opposed to "consciousness" our states of awareness in this physical world have nothing to do with Consciousness, only our ability to "tune in" or "receive" it. Even though radio waves are everywhere, a broken radio isn't going to receive them...maybe they will just pick up static...maybe one or two stations, but not the one that is being broadcast directly from Source since time immemorial.

This is why I don't involve myself much anymore...in the study of consciousness, in any discussions relating to it...even in discussions relating to spirituality in general, because I honestly don't see the point because if there IS a point, then my own limited perception of how to go about conveying that point always gets in the way leaving me with the question "why do I bother?"

Now, I meant for that question to the Universe to be rhetorical... apparently the Universe doesn't grok rhetoric; "to show you the difference between action and speech" which is as good as it gets from Source.