Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-07-2019, 02:13 AM
Ascender

Yes since my awakening I have had communication with 5th dimensional beings. The first time they communicated with me was very direct in the sense that it was undoubtedly not me talking to myself. They even used words and phrases that I don't use. The best part though was about 2 weeks later when their messages were confirmed to me by some close to me giving me the same message. For me, the confirmation was just too great to dismiss or ignore it.

I believe it all started after my third eye blew open. I believe it was a combination of my chakras clearing, my third eye opening and raising my vibration. I believe the vibration raise enabled it also. I did that by doing a lot of inner work. I think the inner work was key but there is a lot of other stuff that I started to do not long before my awakening that probably also contributed to it. I started meditating and doing yoga; I improved my overall health.

As for the beings, I feel they are more along the lines of ETs or multi-dimensional beings than "gods". They are on a very high vibration, but not as high as Angels. I have sensed Angels and heard one laugh once, they are on such a high vibration it is almost inaccessible to us as humans. I have also sensed or have other types of Ets and/or mutil-dimensional beings attempt to communicate with me too, mostly during meditation. I tried different things as I found them. At some point, I started to meditate and stare at the Sri Yantra and that's when I had a being speak a word to me. Not a word I knew, but later found out existed.

The beings that communicated to me first were just so loving there would be no reason to reject them. I feel they are some type of family member or ancestor to me, there is a connection there. I don't think any of these ETs were God though. Like the above poster said, God is more of a force. The Ets though, feel more like my long lost (real) family.
Old 20-07-2019, 03:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I have been practicing with methods of intense devotion, mantra/sound manipulation techniques, in combination with physical postures and it has rewarded me with some very interesting experiences. It's like I've finally found a way to experience altered states of consciousness with ease but it's also fairly alarming.

So one experience in particular that I find alarming is recurring communication with a named being. It has a name, a personality, and what appears to be a higher form of consciousness. I hesitate to say it, but some kind of "god". Lower case god. Like another word for it might be angel, or something like that.

It just seems weird. Part of me is saying reject this experience, it's madness, and you shouldn't encourage madness lest it may spread. Another part of me is saying "gold mine! this is a valuable resource!"

So have any of you had an experience like this before?

Not just voices, which I would have no problem dismissing as madness. The experience I'm talking about is communication with an intelligence that appears to be far beyond your own capabilities, and is only reached through specific states of non-ordinary consciousness which may or may not be reached through rituals or practices.

i had experinces during the intense times of my awakening process where i found myself communicating with beings in various ways. it was a bit of a circus in that it was through the mind but also through them speaking through me. this always happend when i would be talking to someone desperately trying to get some answers.

to put some context to what i mean by desperate. nothing i can magine could of prepared me for what i was going through. physically or mentally. mostly because the information just wasn't available to me. im not sure if it was perhaps on the internet around 2007. perhaps. i didn't go on the Internet. so i would wind up talking to somebody that was into spiritually figuring they must have some answers. figuring they must know something. i just got into meditation so what do i know? now that i look back its easy to see they were just unqualified for what i was asking about.

so it would happen something like this. i ask something. the discussion goes for a bit. my gut instincts is saying they are full of a lot of nonsense. then i would become engulfed in a power of energy. beings would begin communicating with me and speaking through me. giving me the information. for kicks and giggles i guess. they would through me begin reading what was going to happen. sorta give a show to myself and the person i was speaking with as it all began.

it was very strange at the time. if i didn't feel crazy before i sure did after these new experiences began. today i get it. got the answers i was looking for. and they shocked me into a deeper understanding and a deeper depth of where they were taking me.

i have no advice on what you should do with this being you come upon. i just hope in sharing my personal experince that it may help or give some comfort.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 23-07-2019, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
I have been practicing with methods of intense devotion, mantra/sound manipulation techniques, in combination with physical postures and it has rewarded me with some very interesting experiences. It's like I've finally found a way to experience altered states of consciousness with ease but it's also fairly alarming.

So one experience in particular that I find alarming is recurring communication with a named being. It has a name, a personality, and what appears to be a higher form of consciousness. I hesitate to say it, but some kind of "god". Lower case god. Like another word for it might be angel, or something like that.

It just seems weird. Part of me is saying reject this experience, it's madness, and you shouldn't encourage madness lest it may spread. Another part of me is saying "gold mine! this is a valuable resource!"

So have any of you had an experience like this before?

Not just voices, which I would have no problem dismissing as madness. The experience I'm talking about is communication with an intelligence that appears to be far beyond your own capabilities, and is only reached through specific states of non-ordinary consciousness which may or may not be reached through rituals or practices.
When you say intense devotion, may I ask to what has been the focus of your intense devotion?
Old 24-07-2019, 03:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
When you say intense devotion, may I ask to what has been the focus of your intense devotion?

Formless God. "the God" "the one true God" whatever term you'd like to use. Pure white light. It, the non-clown version lol.
Old 24-07-2019, 08:25 AM
Master

Quote:
hmmn. what do you think would be a good book to read about learning to turn into these higher vibration states?

I'm not aware of any books that were written on the subject. The ability usually develops spontaneously, or is even present from an early age.

I think that a degree of divine grace is needed to establish and maintain a connection with heaven, though various yogic and tantric methods (as well as some branches of Reiki) purport to teach techniques that would develop these abilities. I have no real, extensive experience with any of them.
Old 27-07-2019, 02:52 PM
Legrand

Quote:
hmmn. what do you think would be a good book to read about learning to turn into these higher vibration states?

Hello Shivatar,

One of the first spiritual being I met appeared to me some 20 years ago as the Sri Yantra, a body form of the Goddess Lalita. All my time before then was spent in completely merging with what as No Name. So it was a surprise to feel the Sri Yantra following me in my meditations, dreams or walking state. Mostly that from memory, I had never seen that form before. Did not know what it was. My Kundalini started after that.

Made me discover that I have a rainbow body, only parts of me before where merging with was as No Name. Now I live with all the colors of the rainbow.

About books, forget about them, if you can get in touch with spiritual beings. They have far more to teach you than books until they also become books to you in this becoming One with all your colors.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Legrand : 27-07-2019 at 06:05 PM.