Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 18-02-2016, 04:02 PM
Lepus Lepus is offline
Guide
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 614
  Lepus's Avatar
Arrow Planet X

Hello,

A new 9th planet for the solar system? Astronomers say a Neptune-sized planet lurks beyond Pluto.



Quills Quiver
__________________
“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.”
― Walter C. Langer

Last edited by Lepus : 18-02-2016 at 06:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 18-02-2016, 09:58 PM
oldasthesea oldasthesea is online now
Master
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,553
  oldasthesea's Avatar
Or planet Niburu. Some say that he could collide with Earth in some years.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 18-02-2016, 10:40 PM
Clover Clover is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Atlantic Coast
Posts: 9,246
  Clover's Avatar
Cool stuff, Mr.Quills.

Sidenote:On the Nasa websight or space.com, you can see photos from the Hubble Telescope, tons of space and galaxy photos. It's so beautiful.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 19-02-2016, 12:33 AM
Oceansofawareness Oceansofawareness is offline
Knower
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 134
  Oceansofawareness's Avatar
They also say that Planet x's coming back round into our solar system will cause huge earth changes and big energetic shifts in consciousness. Much has been said about this planet over the years. I find it all very interesting how to talk of this planet coincides with some big stuff happening on the planet and even in our solar system with other planets. We shall see I guess :)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19-02-2016, 04:53 PM
Lepus Lepus is offline
Guide
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 614
  Lepus's Avatar
Hello Clover,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Cool stuff, Mr.Quills.

Sidenote:On the Nasa websight or space.com, you can see photos from the Hubble Telescope, tons of space and galaxy photos. It's so beautiful.

Yes, great photos. We should start a thread on it.

Quills Quiver
__________________
“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.”
― Walter C. Langer
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19-02-2016, 05:03 PM
Clover Clover is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Atlantic Coast
Posts: 9,246
  Clover's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quills Quiver
Hello Clover,



Yes, great photos. We should start a thread on it.

Quills Quiver

Ah yes. We have an astrology section I meant to work on. I just get so busy..

I really want to buy a telescope for this summer, and a good one. We have a star gazing national park here.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 19-02-2016, 05:27 PM
Lepus Lepus is offline
Guide
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 614
  Lepus's Avatar
Hello Clover,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Ah yes. We have an astrology section I meant to work on. I just get so busy..

I really want to buy a telescope for this summer, and a good one. We have a star gazing national park here.

Lucky you. I would be glad to have a star gazing national park somewhere around in my area. Fortunately, I don't live in a city where lights are interfering with the stars. Thus, star gazing is possible for me and I would like to own a telescope some day.

The photos of the outer space are amazing. Truly magical. I wonder, which is the best telescope?

Quills Quiver
__________________
“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.”
― Walter C. Langer
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 24-02-2016, 04:16 AM
Morpheus Morpheus is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 5,261
  Morpheus's Avatar
Interesting discovery, but a planet positioned out farther than Pluto, does not a "Planet X" make.
Does it?
What's interesting to me however is the cyclical movement of the galaxy, and the position of the solar system, and Earth, with respect to that.

I keep seeing time scales of 26 million years and 260 million years involving meteoric activity, pertaining to major events on the planet.
How we've re entered a position pertaining to this.
__________________
"I believe there are two sides to the phenomena known as death. This side where we live, and the other side, where we shall continue to live.
Eternity does not start with death.
We are in eternity now." - Norman Vincent Peale

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 24-02-2016, 04:51 AM
Clover Clover is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Atlantic Coast
Posts: 9,246
  Clover's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quills Quiver
Hello Clover,



Lucky you. I would be glad to have a star gazing national park somewhere around in my area. Fortunately, I don't live in a city where lights are interfering with the stars. Thus, star gazing is possible for me and I would like to own a telescope some day.

The photos of the outer space are amazing. Truly magical. I wonder, which is the best telescope?

Quills Quiver

Here is a web page to our Star Gazing Park. Up north in Michigan is pretty amazing.
http://www.midarkskypark.org/


I am looking for a Newtonian telescope. Orion sells some nice ones. It depends on my budget this summer. These start off around 400.00 I am willing to fork out a little more than necessary. Hey, its for the kids... kinda

Boom. Go big or go home.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 24-02-2016, 05:20 AM
kapamati1 kapamati1 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: suburbia
Posts: 310
  kapamati1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Interesting discovery, but a planet positioned out farther than Pluto, does not a "Planet X" make.
Does it?
What's interesting to me however is the cyclical movement of the galaxy, and the position of the solar system, and Earth, with respect to that.

I keep seeing time scales of 26 million years and 260 million years involving meteoric activity, pertaining to major events on the planet.
How we've re entered a position pertaining to this.


I think it's funny when I've watch some of NASA's "stuff" especially when they land on "dirty snowballs" and "accidentally" interchange the world comet and planet in their little videos. Things that make you go hmmmmm?

Loved your entire comment, btw.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums