Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 07-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Yamah

Isle: Normally when I ground I go both directions - down all the way, then up all the way, pulling Mana and Prana energies through me and creating a freeflow where I am in the middle. Then I would continue with Centering where I take those energies and infuse my Center with them. Grounding = nothingness and surrender, Centering = self-ness and power. Centering can also be considered an Internal Grounding.

For purposes of this technique all you need is downwards grounding though.

You can ground in any direction really and the energies you find above, below, left, right, front, back and internal are all of different qualities.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Master
Yamah--

Hmm...good to know. I have some experimenting to do. Been having dreams in the last two days where multicolored scattered light was coming from the center of one person in each dream. Hmm.

Thanks for the info

IsleWalker- Lora
Old 10-05-2012, 02:04 AM
Insensitive1

I may not be the smartest regarding these subjects, but Islewalker is onto something to me. Several people use energy works, gathering energy into themselves to help themselves, or others. And many of these people use energy from the earth to do so. But how many put energy back into the earth? Maybe your task is related into convincing members of the spiritual community to start putting in energy instead of taking it out. Not all tasks are done alone.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Master
Insensitive1 -- [Aww...are your slamming yourself?:)]

I did experiment with doing both ways, and with doing both from ground and from crown and centering on gut area. I just didn't seem to get the same kind of ...release from it.

Maybe each of us has a particular energetic need, making some ways feel better than others. (?)

Lora
Old 17-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Yamah

that's interesting, Isle. Part of it is probably because you are comfortable with the techniques that you already know. If your meditation works for you and you are comfortable in your practice then there is no need to change it.
Old 17-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah
that's interesting, Isle. Part of it is probably because you are comfortable with the techniques that you already know. If your meditation works for you and you are comfortable in your practice then there is no need to change it.

Well, it's made me aware of the choices and someday it may change. For now I've noticed that when I even see nebulae or galaxies on TV, I get a "grounding flash", making watching Nat Geo quite interesting!

Lora
Old 12-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I was just given a message through a medium, from... a spirit who claimed to be Mother Earth. She told me that I had been given gifts, but that I was using them wrong. That I wasn't supposed to be healing people, but her. When I asked for specifics and where to use my gifts, I was told to use my energy and my compassion to heal her.

Does anyone have the faintest idea of how I am supposed to do that? Keep in thought that I have been given certain talents for healing, but none for seeing what is wrong.
Which Mother Earth? There's so many of them from different beliefs.
Old 27-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Master

Well, it has been five months since I started to work for Mother Earth. So here is a little report and summary of what has happened since then.

First of all, I only know her as 'Mother Earth' and my guides refer to her by that name. What culture she defines herself by I don't know. All I know is that she is also known as White Buffalo Woman.

Every day I do a little routine at least once; I call for energy from Above and visualize it entering my crown; then I visualize green roots growing from me and delving downwards into earth where they become white beams going toward the center of the earth. Where they meet, a golden ball or disc of energy starts growing and rotating. Then I cut loose.

How do I know that this works? I don't feel anything while doing it and I sure as heck don't feel any results. The only reason I think anything is happening at all is that a very psychic friend is claiming that she can feel it when I don't do the daily task.

The same psychic friend 'has been informed' that there are five of us in all doing this, one on every continent. Meaning I have Eurasia. Yay me.

Five months have passed, of me doing this. As far as persistence goes, this is a huge success. But not once since I started have I heard from Mother Earth again. Not a favor has been given, not a prayer has been answered, not a 'keep up the good work' has been heard. One might suspect that I have been told what to do and then forgotten; some tiny wheel in the machinery to be taken for granted and forgotten as long as it keep working.

Frankly, I am less than happy with this task. I feel like a tool; some random idiot who was offered a task with zero rewards and took it. Obviously the amount of energy I can pass on is completely irrelevant for the task if the sheer size of the continent is considered, and the fact that there is one guy for each continent tells me that what is important is that someone is doing it, not how much energy is shuffled.

Do I feel important? Let's see, the planet is 6 billion years old and I have another 40 years to live at best. I am about as important as one drop of gas in a full and very big tank. I already know that dropping the occasional day don't really make a difference - it took a month from I was told that I was the chosen one, to I knew what the heck to do. I have a suspicion that I could drop weeks, or months, before Mother Earth even notice. Maybe years. NO, I don't feel important at all.

Based on my experience with Mother Earth so far, I will suggest to anyone who gets asked by a deity to do something for them, to either work out a deal that gives you something, anything, back, or tell the deity to shove it. Unless you like to be a tool, that is.
Old 27-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Master
Warrior, Warrior, Warrior--

Just don't do it then. But don't do it and expect a reward. You are still doing that.

I do it because it grounds me. I do it because I feel a twinge. I do get something from it--a feeling that I am connected to earth, the solar system, galaxy, universe, multiverse, beyond. I wouldn't continue to do something that wasn't a "win-win" so to speak.

I'd like to suggest that the universe wouldn't ask you to do something that didn't benefit you as well.

Stop looking for a grandiose title, Dude, and live your life!

Isle - Lora
Old 27-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Master
Idk, WW, I think I'd feel quite a sense of pride to just be capable of doing what you did. And you did it for mother earth - *shrug* I think you put it all perhaps in the wrong context. I don't doubt you think of that mother earth gives US her all - what teensy little portion of it we need, in the larger scheme of things - so I would be stoked if I could even perform such a fete as you did. It's not hard to disbelieve all this, but I tend to allow fantastic things like this in. Kudos.