Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 07-08-2012, 07:15 PM
embrace

Can healing over the internet work?

I came across a healer that offers his services over the internet. The guy has many good reviews, so I was temped to order a healing session. I'm a bit skeptical though...Can distant energy healing work just like that? This guy asks for a photo and apparently that's how he works.

Has anybody tried anything like that before? Can it work?
Old 07-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Yamah

The spiritual dimension exists beyond time and space. All you need is something to use as a focus so that you can specify who you are working on. Different people have different needs and preferences when it comes to focuses, photos being a common favorite since it doesn't require intention when transmitted... if you're getting something like a name then the person giving you the name will be an intermediary in anchoring the name to the subject. It's even possible to connect to a person just by having someone else think of the person, or remembering a person you once met or presupposing a theoretical future grandson.

Basically, it is possible, and quite easy if trained, though I don't know about this specific person.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:46 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi, I feel it is really down to the person doing the healing and the person receiving it. If the receivers mind is open to the healing it certainly helps. A photo is best and I find also that the more I know about the person the better,ie, their name and address, and if they have been married, their birth name. My higher Self taught me early on that the more information that I can give them the better healing they can give. I guess it is a bit like a computer, the more you tell it, the better result you will get. I have also treated successfully, a dog by just tuning in to it by talking to the lady on the phone where it was staying at the time. I have also found that if the person is a Soul Mate, ie, someone that descended at the same times as me I can just click on to them in my mind at any time. I didn't know why that was happening when I first did it, but after it happening a few times I started to wonder about it and worked it out that was why. Made me wish everyone I treated was a Soul Mate,lol, as it made it so much easier. Blessings, Clarrie
Old 08-08-2012, 04:06 AM
Henri77

You might look into Edgar Cayce sometime.
He diagnosed & prescribed treatment for thousands at a distance, long before the internet.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/edgarcayce.aspx

Pretty inspiring story regardless.
Few have his track record but it's interesting reading.

I've channeled distant healing for years, as do most all energy workers.