Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 06-01-2017, 06:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Famous Capricorns

(Just some)

January 6, 1915 - Alan Watts - Writer
January 17, 1942 - Muhammad Ali - Boxer
January 8, Elvis Presley -singer
January 17, 1899 - Al Capone - Gangster
January 19, 1809 - Edgar Allen Poe - Writer
January 15, 1929 - Martin Luther King - Civil Rights
December 24, 1905 - Ava Gardner - Actress
December 24, 1503 - Michel de Nostradomus - Astrologer
January 12, 1951 - Rush Limbaugh - Radio Host
January 12, 1951 - Kirstie Alley - Actress
January 12, 1954 - Howard Stern - Radio Host
Betty White Born January 17, 1922
Kate Middleton Born January 9, 1982
James, LeBron (December 30)
Obama, Michelle (January 17)
Isaac Newton, Physicist, ( December 25th,1642)

Interesting people. Muhmmad ali was a capricorn o.o Didnt know that :d Ohh Edgar Allan Poe and Isaac Newton as well

I was looking at a video of Adele the other day and I thought she is so reserved and traditional like Taurus. I did not know she was one, until I found her under famous Taureans list lol.
Enrique,Cher , Bono from U2 band are Taurus too. I adore all of them :3 :) ^_^
Sigmund Freud and Shakespeare too !
Old 06-01-2017, 12:57 PM
Deactivated Account

@Inika LOL!! Love it
@Angelic Star, hey, those are awesome, entertainers! Enrique so darn hot in this video :P This was actually one of biggest songs world wide last year, not so much in the US- filmed in Cuba : D

Some of the most popular and pinned ( by thousands) meme's from my instagram account.

(rofl)!!!
Old 06-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Master
Inka and CLover those things you posted are hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
@Inika LOL!! Love it
@Angelic Star, hey, those are awesome, entertainers! Enrique so darn hot in this video :P This was actually one of biggest songs world wide last year, not so much in the US- filmed in Cuba : D

Some of the most popular and pinned ( by thousands) meme's from my instagram account.

(rofl)!!!

Super ! Bailamos and Hero are still my all time favorites though lol :) so romantic
Old 06-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Master
Smile

Janis Joplin - January 19, 1943
Bradley Cooper (mmm) - January 5, 1975
January 7, 1964 - Nicolas Cage
Etc.

Old 06-01-2017, 10:56 PM
Seeker

Thank you Clover for those memes. As a fellow Capricon, in a sense it's quite hilarious to read how accurate some descriptions can be. :P
Old 07-01-2017, 02:08 AM
Master
The more I learn about Cappys, the more intriguing they seem.

And biting involved too!
Old 07-01-2017, 02:12 PM
Master
I like being a cappy but I think I'm too sensitive.

I agree, dolcevita, those memes were pretty accurate. Except for the one with The leader, etc... I don't care to be a leader but yet I am not a follower and I don't like to be under anyone's authority hahaha...I prefer to do my own thing. I'd like to be my own boss...

Yes, I can be an A-hole...I'm in that kind of a mood right now due to things falling apart in my life and breaking down...grrrrrrrr!

Not so much a fashion guru although at times I wonder what was I thinking when I got that?? I do wear a LOT Of earrings that have become my trademark, looks like I have a charm bracelet on my ears...that's about the only weird thing regarding my 'fashion' and my style of coats. ;-)

Definitely feel like a secret psycho at times hahaha...

Not a know it all.

Definitely a lone wolf.

Oh and yeah, Khallianen...definitely been known to bite..in a good way...
Old 07-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian

I like being a cappy but I think I'm too sensitive.

I agree, dolcevita, those memes were pretty accurate. Except for the one with The leader, etc... I don't care to be a leader but yet I am not a follower and I don't like to be under anyone's authority hahaha...I prefer to do my own thing. I'd like to be my own boss...

Yes, I can be an A-hole...I'm in that kind of a mood right now due to things falling apart in my life and breaking down...grrrrrrrr!

Not so much a fashion guru although at times I wonder what was I thinking when I got that?? I do wear a LOT Of earrings that have become my trademark, looks like I have a charm bracelet on my ears...that's about the only weird thing regarding my 'fashion' and my style of coats. ;-)

Definitely feel like a secret psycho at times hahaha...

Not a know it all.

Definitely a lone wolf.

Oh and yeah, Khallianen...definitely been known to bite..in a good way...

I chuckle at the secret psycho, in high school when I was in powder puff (girls football) my team t shirt said "psycho smith". Smith is not my real last name, but ya know forum security.The list where I copied all the famous Capricrons had a nice list of Cappy murderers LOL. I won't further comment as I do not wish to self criminalize myself :P

Most Capricorns I have met are lone wolfs and like to keep to them self. I think I am a bit more high energy and free spirit in nature, somewhere in there I have both Libra and Cancer in my chart, those things never make sense to me and I forget quickly anyways, lol

A "know it all" Pffff, have you seen all my responses out on the forum

@Silver, oh hey there, didnt know you were a Capricorn, a little quiet there.. ;) I have a picture of Bradly Cooper in my head with red heart smilies all over He's got beautiful sparkly eyes O_O

Last edited by Clover : 07-01-2017 at 07:56 PM.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:

I chuckle at the secret psycho, in high school when I was in powder puff (girls football) my team t shirt said "psycho smith". Smith is not my real last name, but ya know forum security.The list where I copied all the famous Capricrons had a nice list of Cappy murderers LOL. I won't further comment as I do not wish to self criminalize myself :P

Most Capricorns I have met are lone wolfs and like to keep to them self. I think I am a bit more high energy and free spirit in nature, somewhere in there I have both Libra and Cancer in my chart, those things never make sense to me and I forget quickly anyways, lol

A "know it all" Pffff, have you seen all my responses out on the forum

@Silver, oh hey there, didnt know you were a Capricorn, a little quiet there.. ;) I have a picture of Bradly Cooper in my head with red heart smilies all over He's got beautiful sparkly eyes O_O

There should be a post about what sign you love working with the most lol. I can write an essay about this sign, I love this sign very much. They are the builders of the zodiac and restore harmony. For a bull who likes peace, this sign is a great fit and provides amazing growth.
The capricorn men and woman I have I met are very focused.One capricorn lady I know and she is loving, good and stylish. she runs a business of her own and has a family too. They are more work oriented. Unlike the slow moving bull lol, I think they can focus and work hard. Bulls can work hard too, but they will need their rest.
Like I read about capricorns, that in every group there tends to be one cappy whom everyone relies on
Someone very important in my life is one.
Most of important lessons and growth came in my life through a capricorn only
The secret psycho thing sounds about true, all in good humor though.
I got book of sun signs and they wrote this quote about Capricorns by Swami Yogananda ( who was a capricorn too ) at the end of the chapter.

" When we go to a tragic motion picture and see death and uffering on screen, we may leave saying " What a fine picture" why then can we not say as much of this motion picture of life ? "
For truth is we are only shadow players on screen of life. We are immortals sent here on earth to act our roles and then depart. We should not take the play seriously. Whatever picture is showing we should not let it distrub our minds. Let us just say " This is a good picture. I am learning much from this experience. "
If you can face life with this attitude you shall see the life of eternal bliss dancing through all life experiences "
-Paramhansa Yogananda