Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 26-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
I can be emotional and I don't think it shows in my sign.
But then again I know nothing of astrology.

I looked into the chart.
The houses are important as well.
You have many many planets in the 5th house !
This house is about self-expression/ creativity. And that includes the Moon (feelings. emotions).
Old 27-01-2017, 10:57 AM
Master
This is the hundred and one post :O Cappys you guys are famous
Old 27-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I like Capricorns too. Many of my best friends are/have been Capris.
One of them pointed out that there is a difference between December & January Capris. I gave it some thought, and had to agree with her.
I usually get along well/better with the December ones.

They should be a good match with Taurus (I'm Taurus), but to be honest I doubt it would compute for a long time. No matter how much I like Capris for friends, I think we'd end up irritating each other like you wouldn't believe.
Maybe there's a better chance when the Capri is the woman, Taurus the man in the relationship?

As a Cap. I never dated exclusively a Taurus or Capricorn male. I think too many similarities including stubbornness ( stubborn horns). Capricorn is also Yang (male) dominant energy, I am thinking one of us goats would be competing to throw the other off the Mountain cliff on a 'off' day. I notice I dated only to air/fire signs, could be because of my Aquarius rising. I don't like being too attached, feeling contained, or told what to do. "free spirit" It's not like I am all that exciting to date either, I will continuously veto a weekend out for staying comfortable, cozy and even alone.
Quote:

I've never known a Taurus to my knowledge. I'm a December cap and they say Capricorns are not emotional? (or maybe that's not let it show...I only wish I could contain it). I think I'm too emotional and sometimes it's wonderful but when I'm emotionally upset, omg, it's a blasted curse.

My daughter ( Dec22) is very emotional, at times dramatic but what 8 year old isnt. My grand mother (dec26) was a very strong character, tough love kind of grandmother, but boy she was very dramatic with my grandfather lol. From observation, I am finding January Caps less emotional, more logical/rigid.

Last edited by Clover : 27-01-2017 at 04:18 PM.
Old 28-01-2017, 05:12 AM
Newbie ;)

...and

Capricorns...go
Old 17-04-2017, 12:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Since the Boston Marathon is comming up, just wanted to give props to the First woman to ever run the Boston Marathon! Kathrine Switzer ( Born January 5th). She is 70 now and will run it again this year!

Thank you Kathrine for breaking the mold. Yes, many men protested woman from running in many marathons

Old 24-04-2017, 12:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxSpirit
As a Cap. I never dated exclusively a Taurus or Capricorn male. I think too many similarities including stubbornness ( stubborn horns). Capricorn is also Yang (male) dominant energy, I am thinking one of us goats would be competing to throw the other off the Mountain cliff on a 'off' day. I notice I dated only to air/fire signs, could be because of my Aquarius rising. I don't like being too attached, feeling contained, or told what to do. "free spirit" It's not like I am all that exciting to date either, I will continuously veto a weekend out for staying comfortable, cozy and even alone.

My daughter ( Dec22) is very emotional, at times dramatic but what 8 year old isnt. My grand mother (dec26) was a very strong character, tough love kind of grandmother, but boy she was very dramatic with my grandfather lol. From observation, I am finding January Caps less emotional, more logical/rigid.

Haha, my cousin was born on New Year's and he's as temperamental and emotional as they can get. He's the only one I've met like that though.
Old 24-04-2017, 04:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
Haha, my cousin was born on New Year's and he's as temperamental and emotional as they can get. He's the only one I've met like that though.

oh my! I def can get emotional/temperamental but its all deep and internal and I am thinking that is more related to my moon in cancer. Caps are notorious for shutting down on the surface.

, I wanted to give a shout out to a Capricorn who changed the face of television. Mary Tyler moore ... One of the first career oriented women on television and inspired many of the greats ( Oprah). She died earlier this year

Mary Tyler Moore DEcember 29th,
Old 25-04-2017, 08:51 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
I'm Capricorn, a goat,born on 8th January,like Elvis,like Bowie like me,Capricorns are folk of Legendary Status, they the males can and do the work of 10 men,10 times their size, and 10 times as quick,they are 10 times more efficient than other signs,they can think 10 times quicker than a computer, they are 10 times more reliable and 10 times as compassionate, do you want me to go on

I can fill this page with 10 times more humility than any other signs,!lol

That's enough,this typing is making me 10 times more tired.

Kind Regards Billy…
Old 28-04-2017, 06:05 AM
Master
Capricorns are hardworking and ambitious. It's kind of scary because Taurus usually likes to laze around. Capricorns feel like they do not have a lazy bone in their body. They are responsible people.
I like this sign so much, I cant help but believe I can even get along with an evil capricorn
Old 28-04-2017, 06:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
I'm Capricorn, a goat,born on 8th January,like Elvis,like Bowie like me,Capricorns are folk of Legendary Status, they the males can and do the work of 10 men,10 times their size, and 10 times as quick,they are 10 times more efficient than other signs,they can think 10 times quicker than a computer, they are 10 times more reliable and 10 times as compassionate, do you want me to go on

I can fill this page with 10 times more humility than any other signs,!lol

That's enough,this typing is making me 10 times more tired.

Kind Regards Billy…
Please do as I lift my jaw from the floor in total admiration.