Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-01-2016, 09:46 PM
Pathfinder
Lightbulb Odd sync, any interpretations?

An odd sync happened today and I'm not sure how to interpret it. This morning a little book shop caught my eye, it was called "Masculin/FĂ©minin", and when things catch my eye like that I know it's because it's telling me something, so I looked in through the window at the first book I was drawn to, and the title was "Charles". There was a phone number on the window too, I added it up and it equaled to 8. That's the number that reassures me I am being guided. Anyway, I made a mental note of it in case anything came up, but I didn't have much faith in it.
Then later on today, I was on the other side of town and a hair dressers caught my eye. Above the glass doors was written in big "Homme/Femme" (french for Man/Woman, it reminded me of the Masculin/feminin) and the name of the hair dressers was CHARLES. And of course the number of the building was no other than 8!

So masculinity/femininity, Man/Woman, Charles, and the number 8 as always...
Any interpretations?
Old 28-01-2016, 10:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi again Lightworker...

If you turn the number 8 sideways, you have the infinity symbol. Infinity is of course a very important spiritual principle.

When I was a little kid, in school I used to doodle things in the back of my notebooks - mostly because I was bored and it helped me pass the time. One of the things I used to draw was the number 8 - I liked to see if I could make a perfectly symmetrical 8... It wasn't until around the age of 30, when I was having a discussion with some other individuals about things we used to find ourselves drawing during our school years, that I realized that my affinity for drawing symmetrical 8's may have in fact been the result of me being subconsciously drawn to a symbol that represented 'infinity'. And I say this because there was also something else I used to draw which looked like an S shape but in a connecting block-type design, and that too was like another form of an infinity symbol.

The masculine/feminine written side-by-side I would interpret to be a sign that represents balance - namely the balance of masculine/feminine energies within an individual. This comes about through internal growth and through the individual finding himself/herself transitioning to a state of wholeness. In this state there is no suppression of oneself (or one's nature) any longer due to the former influence of gender identification as a source of 'self', or due to external pressure to conform to society's expectations of what it means tobe a 'man' or 'woman'... You feel complete/whole, and free to fully express yourself and your feelings without any reservations or self-censorship. It's like you have fully integrated the awareness that your soul/spirit is not defined by a gender in the manner that we had become conditioned to identify with from the human perspective.

The 'Charles' part I have no idea how to interpet hehe... Does that name have any significance to you in terms of individuals who have been in your life or crossed your path? What is the content of that book about?

~WOLF
Old 05-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Pathfinder
Hi Wolfgaze,

The number 8, whatever it means, is just a sign that I'm being guided I think. I see it every time I feel afraid or alone, even when wish for something it will appear as if to say that I was heard.

What you said about masculine and feminine energies is very interesting! I haven't seen any more syncs about that though... I have with the name Charles though, it's very strange. A song even popped up on the radio, and I though it was funny how all the lyrics applies to me at that moment, and the artist of course was called Charles; on the same day my Aunt met Prince Charles too! The name has no significance to me, at least not that I can think of, and the book's content had little significance to this because I only saw the cover of it in the window, and it wasn't very revealing.
Old 06-02-2016, 12:56 AM
Super Moderator
Whenever a name pops up for me I look up the meaning behind it. Interestingly enough the name Charles means Manly. Considering the reference was male/female and yin/yang it seems to me that this could go one of two ways. Either your balance of male/female energies is more focused in the male side or maybe a male is coming into your life to balance out your female side. Your yang to your yin. I would ask what have you been questioning lately. A lot of times we get guided to answers based on questions we are pondering even if we don't realize we have been pondering. So even if you have not been actively asking just the wondering itself may be attracting answers without your realizing it. Either way, if you have been putting out a desire for your male match I would let it go and let him come to you. You will know when he shows up. Best to keep out of the way and let it manifest. The sign may be telling you to trust as opposed to seeking him out. Or if there is a new man in your life and you are questioning the relationship this may be telling you he is the one. That's my take on it at least.
Old 06-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Pathfinder
Michelle11, after reading your response, the first thing I did was look up the name meaning of Carol, because I keep seeing people with bags from a shop called Carol and I wondered if I should pay any attention to it... I guess I should because the meaning of it is also "manly"!

Now that I think of it, I always try keep my mind in balance between opposites and I think, without doing it consciously, I balance out my male and female energies too. I'd be aware of it if the male energy was dominating.

As for asking for a male match, that I have not being doing. I always keep the mentality that the best things will come when you're least expecting them. I use the example that I never find a four leaf clover when I'm looking for one, it's precisely when I'm not that one will suddenly appear!

However, what you said about trust does make sense to me, because although I have not been asking for my male match, I have been wondering (as everyone does I think) if I'll ever meet him. These thoughts were heightened recently after a period of time when all the men I liked (not necessarily romantically or sexually) were more focused on what my body had to offer than who I was. It was very misleading and I have lost a lot trust in men because of it...

Thank you very much for making sense of something that really hadn't beforehand! I'm very grateful :)

L.
Old 06-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Guide

A few questions worth answering here.

Do you pass the book shop and the hairdressers as a matter of routine; are there many other times before this event when you passed those very words and paid them no notice? Or was there an unusual event that caused you to pass by those places, not routine, being herded by the Universe? Both Universe and "your noticing" come into play at some level or another..... but ask these questions to weigh the relative contribution of each.

How does your Aunt meeting Prince Charles, or first entry into your mind of a connection with Prince Charles and your Aunt expecting to meet, or Prince Charles being in the area, or in any way coming to your mind.... how does that timing relate to the appearance of events?

From your 'mind noticing' end I feel the signs are about relationship. Whether it is someone in your life named Charles, or some kind of 'symbol' relationship sparked by your thinking of Charles, maybe can be discerned by answering those questions.

In what way did the phone number add up to #8? this is a case where you reached and arranged to come to the 8.... the situation of the building number itself being 8 is an example of Universe prompting, a direct display of that connection. As I said, though, in both cases both the Universe and your noticing come into play.

As for relationship -- if a handsome prince Charles enters your own life and draws your heart, proceed with that with confidence but also retain your human emotional awareness and faith in your own free will and intuition regarding what happens after that.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Blue Sky
A few questions worth answering here.

Do you pass the book shop and the hairdressers as a matter of routine; are there many other times before this event when you passed those very words and paid them no notice? Or was there an unusual event that caused you to pass by those places, not routine, being herded by the Universe? Both Universe and "your noticing" come into play at some level or another..... but ask these questions to weigh the relative contribution of each.
It is a place I don't pass very often but had passed before, so it was more me noticing it for the first time. I don't really understand what difference it makes though?

Quote:
How does your Aunt meeting Prince Charles, or first entry into your mind of a connection with Prince Charles and your Aunt expecting to meet, or Prince Charles being in the area, or in any way coming to your mind.... how does that timing relate to the appearance of events?
It was just one example of the name Charles coming up again, the fact that he's a prince doesn't really change anything, unless a prince is about to walk my way haha

Quote:
From your 'mind noticing' end I feel the signs are about relationship. Whether it is someone in your life named Charles, or some kind of 'symbol' relationship sparked by your thinking of Charles, maybe can be discerned by answering those questions.
I don't know anybody named Charles lol I think Michelle11 may have been more accurate in talking about the meaning behind the name being "manly", rather than taking it literally; although you never know...

Quote:
In what way did the phone number add up to #8? this is a case where you reached and arranged to come to the 8.... the situation of the building number itself being 8 is an example of Universe prompting, a direct display of that connection. As I said, though, in both cases both the Universe and your noticing come into play.
I just noticed the number and thought I'd add them up and take note (just as you'd add up any line of numbers, no selecting), I did this because I just had a feeling that it might end up having some sort of significance - while also keeping in mind that it might not.

Quote:
As for relationship -- if a handsome prince Charles enters your own life and draws your heart, proceed with that with confidence but also retain your human emotional awareness and faith in your own free will and intuition regarding what happens after that.
Yes I know this, I'm not searching for "the one" or anything just yet haha I want to learn lessons and feel a wider range of emotions and experiences, so I greet any new relationships eagerly with no expectations

Could you expand on what you said about me noticing vs the universe bringing me to it? I thought that anything I'm suddenly drawn to, one way or another, would be equal in significance?

Thanks for the response
Old 06-02-2016, 04:05 PM
Master
Masculine is often shown as a blue equilateral triangle pointing up and the feminine red triangle pointing down. Triangles have 3 sides.

Split an 8 vertically in half and you have one 3 plus its mirror image.

With the Thoth symbol as a double 3d triangle there are 4 smaller pyramid outcrops. So 4+4=8
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jp...V__TZpcqfBM%3A

Lol. Just noticed this is my 888 post. A major change is in the pipeline now. :)
Old 06-02-2016, 08:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker888

Could you expand on what you said about me noticing vs the universe bringing me to it? I thought that anything I'm suddenly drawn to, one way or another, would be equal in significance?

Thanks for the response

There is significance at some level when as you say you are drawn to it. In any such event, both the universe and you're noticing play a role in those two things coming together to create the event.

If you pass by those places every day on your way to work, and have been doing so for years and years, and just now today suddenly that building number leaps out at you and says 'take notice!' That is pretty much high toward the spectrum of 'you noticing'. In truth all of us probably pass by many 8's every day and they don't pop out at us.

On the other hand if you just got off the phone talking to your Aunt about prince Charles, and the doorbell rings, and it is a suprrise sweepstakes that just delivered a prize to your front door, and you open it and it is that 'charles' book, then that is high on the scale of the universe pushing it toward you and waving it in your face.

What I have been thinking (contemplating my own experiences) lately is that whatever responsive consciousness is in the universe, it actually does not SEE us as a linear cause-effect-time-line-event person. What this Responsive Consciousness (R.C.) SEES of us is actually a hyper-space like effusion of us and all the potential futures that lie before us. Read about the two-slit experiment with light and collapsing probability waves to understand the true 'existence' of potential as a real fielded phenomenon. Sometimes I think when those possibilities for our future converge around something (it is highly likely to be happening) then the synchornicities emerge in harmony with that, like a glass vibrating to a singer. So it is 'fate' but also 'choice'
Old 07-02-2016, 08:27 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker888
Michelle11, after reading your response, the first thing I did was look up the name meaning of Carol, because I keep seeing people with bags from a shop called Carol and I wondered if I should pay any attention to it... I guess I should because the meaning of it is also "manly"!

Now that I think of it, I always try keep my mind in balance between opposites and I think, without doing it consciously, I balance out my male and female energies too. I'd be aware of it if the male energy was dominating.

As for asking for a male match, that I have not being doing. I always keep the mentality that the best things will come when you're least expecting them. I use the example that I never find a four leaf clover when I'm looking for one, it's precisely when I'm not that one will suddenly appear!

However, what you said about trust does make sense to me, because although I have not been asking for my male match, I have been wondering (as everyone does I think) if I'll ever meet him. These thoughts were heightened recently after a period of time when all the men I liked (not necessarily romantically or sexually) were more focused on what my body had to offer than who I was. It was very misleading and I have lost a lot trust in men because of it...

Thank you very much for making sense of something that really hadn't beforehand! I'm very grateful :)

L.

Interesting with Carol as well. Definitely something is trying to get your attention. I would contemplate on the loss of trust in men. Yes, a lot of them are hyper focused on the woman's form but that doesn't mean that there still can't be a relationship. I would say and suspect you would go by feeling anyways. That knowing that this is a person you can trust your love with. He may be on the way or it may be that you need to resolve the mistrust issue first before prince charming will show up for you. I tend to like to ask questions before bed and see what kind of dreams or messages I get upon waking. It helps to keep a journal near the bed to write them down or we can forget them pretty quickly. Regardless do ask for further clarification from your guides and see what pops up. You are attracting messages in your waking life as well so the answer will come one way or another. Best of luck sorting it out.