Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-03-2016, 07:28 AM
Newbie ;)

You could be a reptilian.
Old 20-03-2016, 04:25 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niecie
Hi All,

I'm new to this site. I'm trying to find answers to what has been happening to me since I had Reconnective Healing work done.

During the sessions I always hear two distinct noises. One sounds like a few sticks of bamboo being clicked together, over and over. This last for a few seconds. Then I heard clicking that sounds like a large beetle's legs are clicking on the window pane, also lasting a few seconds. Then I become very relaxed enter a meditative state. I would say like a trance, but I have no idea if that's what it is or not.

After a couple of session, in addition to the above, I also started talking. Not in english or even a foreign language. It sounded very strange.

Then really strange things start happening. This is where people might think I'm insane. After the clicking noises, after I enter a trance like state, after I start talking, everything stops. Nothing happens at all for a few seconds, then my face literally starts to change shape. I cannot see this, as I'm on the table with my eyes closed, but I can feel it. My muscles, without my control, change shape. The are around my eyes tighten up, so much so that the room seemed pitch black. Then center of my face did the same thing. Then my mouth area created a growlish look like an angry dog or animal.
Then I could feel my tongue become very thin and long, like a serpent or lizard. And then, of course, (because why not! Like I'm not already freaked out enough as it was!) my tongue started darting in and out of my mouth and I was hissing. And I felt a cylinder go through the palm of my right hand, more than once.

I told the practitioner we needed to video the next session, which we did. That session was much the same as above,but in this session I was more animal like, with my hands acting more like claws. And the sounds I was making sounded very demonic. This session was so scary, she actually stopped the session.

My healing practitioner says it's just something that needs to be release and I should continue my healings. My spiritual friends say it's not good for me to do again. That it was a dark energy trying to enter my body.

I want to get the Reconnection Done, which is a once in a lifetime healing, but I'm afraid to do it again.

Practice protection first before opening yourself up to channeling/trancing, the re-connection healing being done should have been in a protected space. Very dangerous for someone to be opened up like this and not protected. I have to say channeling anything at all is very risky.

If you have any dramas or have trouble with being aware of your ego, I do not recommend channeling. This re-connection you're talking about requires one to be completely open and vulnerable, the person doing this work with you should take much better precautions.

What Boson said is true and someone else here also said protect yourself with a circle of white light, that is the most basic defense we have, do this always, whether you're channeling or not.

Does this person know exactly what they're connecting you to by doing that? Obviously not, demonic entities are increasingly occurring as we're going through some huge consciousness shifts right now. If you were open enough for a dark energy to come in, then I would say your re-connection is complete. The openess is the re connection, is where the healing starts and ends, it is everything and nothingness all in one.

You shined your light so bright that it attracted the darkness, like moths to a flame, people are losing their souls to these kind of attacks, I've been watching it exponentially increase over these last few years especially. Some are being completely over taken....As a force for love and light I felt I needed to tell you this. We've lost enough brothers and sisters already.
Old 20-03-2016, 08:30 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niecie
Hi All,

I'm new to this site. I'm trying to find answers to what has been happening to me since I had Reconnective Healing work done.

During the sessions I always hear two distinct noises. One sounds like a few sticks of bamboo being clicked together, over and over. This last for a few seconds. Then I heard clicking that sounds like a large beetle's legs are clicking on the window pane, also lasting a few seconds. Then I become very relaxed enter a meditative state. I would say like a trance, but I have no idea if that's what it is or not.

After a couple of session, in addition to the above, I also started talking. Not in english or even a foreign language. It sounded very strange.

Then really strange things start happening. This is where people might think I'm insane. After the clicking noises, after I enter a trance like state, after I start talking, everything stops. Nothing happens at all for a few seconds, then my face literally starts to change shape. I cannot see this, as I'm on the table with my eyes closed, but I can feel it. My muscles, without my control, change shape. The are around my eyes tighten up, so much so that the room seemed pitch black. Then center of my face did the same thing. Then my mouth area created a growlish look like an angry dog or animal.
Then I could feel my tongue become very thin and long, like a serpent or lizard. And then, of course, (because why not! Like I'm not already freaked out enough as it was!) my tongue started darting in and out of my mouth and I was hissing. And I felt a cylinder go through the palm of my right hand, more than once.

I told the practitioner we needed to video the next session, which we did. That session was much the same as above,but in this session I was more animal like, with my hands acting more like claws. And the sounds I was making sounded very demonic. This session was so scary, she actually stopped the session.

My healing practitioner says it's just something that needs to be release and I should continue my healings. My spiritual friends say it's not good for me to do again. That it was a dark energy trying to enter my body.

I want to get the Reconnection Done, which is a once in a lifetime healing, but I'm afraid to do it again.
My dear let me assure you that bad intities don't enter body this way. They do it without you knowing. It is just when they are leaving your body that they make all this fuss. They either frighten you or some made temptations and in any way try to discourage you to continue. Your healer is right. This experience you are having is the indication that bad things are leaving your body and mind. Don't give in and continue.
Old 11-04-2016, 03:21 AM
Master
I see this similar to how Interuniversalism has described it.
When you have set your course towards becoming healthy, the
experiences you encounter are in support of that intention.
To have truly set your intentions towards health, you have already
performed all the protective rituals that are required.
just my opinion.