Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 20-11-2010, 02:44 PM
shaya48

MY GREAT GRANDSON HAS ARRIVED.

HI EVERYONE,

I AM OVER THE MOON WHEN MY DAUGHTER RANG ME THIS MORNING AT 7-30 AM TO TELL ME I WAS A GREAT GRANDMOTHER, I WENT TO SEE HIM THIS MORNING AND WHEN I SAW MY GRANDSON LUKE HOLDING HIM, I HAD TEARS, HE IS JUST PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL A SPECIAL LITTLE SOUL. .

I FINALLY GOT TO HAVE A HOLD AND IT ONLY SEEMED LIKE YESTERDAY, I WAS HOLDING MY FIRST BORN GRANDSON IN MY ARMS, AND NOW I AM HOLDING HIS SON ITS AMAZING.

HE IS NAMED DEAGAN AND WEIGHED JUST UNDER 8 POUNDS AND HE LOOKS LIKE MY GRANDSON ALL OVER AGAIN.

THIS LITTLE SOUL WILL BE LOVED AND LOOKED AFTER SO MUCH AND HE IS LUCKY TO HAVE THE PARENTS HE HAS TO DO THAT, MY DAUGHTER IS A FIRST TIME GRANDMOTHER SO SHE IS OVER THE MOON TOO, THIS LITTLE ONE HAS A HUGE FAMILY TO LOVE AND HAVE IN HIS LIFE.

GODBLESS YOU LITTLE DEAGAN AND WELCOME INTO OUR LIVES.

GREAT NANNA SHAYA.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old 20-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Jules

(((((((((( Great Nanna Shaya )))))))))))

I can feel your pride and excitement from here. Congratulations to you all. You are indeed blessed. There's no doubt this little man will be loved and cherished by such a loving family.

Love light and laighter
Namaste
Jules
xxxxx
Old 20-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Ascender
Congratulations Shaya.

Wishing you all a lifetime of further blessings shared between you. ((hug))

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 20-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Master
Angel1

Good morning Shaya!
Congrats to 3 generations of mommies and kudos to Mom, especially.
Exciting times.

And a biiiiiig welcome to you, Deagan~

Old 20-11-2010, 03:30 PM
Experiencer
congratulations shaya:)
Old 20-11-2010, 04:03 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaya48
HI EVERYONE,

I AM OVER THE MOON WHEN MY DAUGHTER RANG ME THIS MORNING AT 7-30 AM TO TELL ME I WAS A GREAT GRANDMOTHER, I WENT TO SEE HIM THIS MORNING AND WHEN I SAW MY GRANDSON LUKE HOLDING HIM, I HAD TEARS, HE IS JUST PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL A SPECIAL LITTLE SOUL. .

I FINALLY GOT TO HAVE A HOLD AND IT ONLY SEEMED LIKE YESTERDAY, I WAS HOLDING MY FIRST BORN GRANDSON IN MY ARMS, AND NOW I AM HOLDING HIS SON ITS AMAZING.

HE IS NAMED DEAGAN AND WEIGHED JUST UNDER 8 POUNDS AND HE LOOKS LIKE MY GRANDSON ALL OVER AGAIN.

THIS LITTLE SOUL WILL BE LOVED AND LOOKED AFTER SO MUCH AND HE IS LUCKY TO HAVE THE PARENTS HE HAS TO DO THAT, MY DAUGHTER IS A FIRST TIME GRANDMOTHER SO SHE IS OVER THE MOON TOO, THIS LITTLE ONE HAS A HUGE FAMILY TO LOVE AND HAVE IN HIS LIFE.

GODBLESS YOU LITTLE DEAGAN AND WELCOME INTO OUR LIVES.

GREAT NANNA SHAYA.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

CONGRATULATIONS, and welcome to the planet, little Deagan!
Old 20-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Master
How awesome for all of you Shaya! Congratulations!
Old 20-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Ascender
Hi Shaya

Congratulations on the celebration of the latest addition to your already huge family.

This is wonderful news and I can see your smile stretching from ear to ear

I dont have any grandchildren - but I cant wait! Too cute!

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 20-11-2010, 08:38 PM
Master
I'm so happy for your your feelings of overwhelming joy and love is so palpable in your post :-)
Spiritlite.
Old 21-11-2010, 02:51 AM
shaya48

THANKYOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVELY GOOD WISHES AND BLESSINGS, I WILL PASS THEM ON TO THE PROUD GRANDMOTHER AND PARENTS I LOVE BABIES THEY ARE SO SPECIAL AND BRING US SO MUCH JOY.

GODBLESS YOU ALL AND THANKYOU.

LOVE GREAT GRANNY SHAYAxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx