Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 10-11-2010, 06:05 AM
Master
Talking Horses and how they heal

Found this on a website.
now let me tell you that ever since I was a very small child I had and still do have dreams of riding a horse all day in the wilderness. I have never owned a horse, or ridden, I don't know how to ride. I would love to and Dan has said he can get me into contact with a couple who will teach me and let me ride if I work with the horses and help out and this article makes me want to do this now. Dan grew up riding horses and boy I feel he was so lucky but his grandma was a horse fanatic. She still has a horse very old and I like to go say hi to her when I'm at his familie's place and she likes to tease me and I like to tease her, of course I love to feed her apples and such.

Here's the article....
here once was an autistic boy. But the boy acted like he did not have autism while he was on a horse. One day, the father decided to take the boy to see a shaman. The shaman explained that black energy from the mother’s grandmother entered her womb while she was pregnant and attached to the boy. When the shaman released this black energy from the boy, the boy acted like he did not have autism anymore. If the deceased grandmother’s energy was causing the boy’s autism, I wondered how the horse made the grandmother’s energy go away when the boy and horse were merged together as one.

Here is some information I found on horses:

Horses can see auras and spirits. Africans believe you can see the spirit a horse is looking at if you look directly in its eyes when it sees the spirit.

The greatest gift from a horse is their ability to alter our consciousness and heighten our perception, a gift that allows us to live in the present moment and be grounded in our bodies. They vibrate at a higher frequency, a frequency that equates to a sense of serenity and calm unhurriedness. Horses have this trust and belief in themselves because they do not have an emotional component holding them back. Horses bypass the human emotional center and respond only to a person’s energy field. If they see a block or negative energy in a person’s aura, they may snort and back away. Unexpressed negative energy often causes anger, which more often than not is projected onto others or can result in unhappiness and possibly depression which is this same energy internalized. The reason many humans suffer constant pain and confusion is that deep in our subconscious we feel we are unworthy, and because of this misguided programming we do not see the true essence of who we really are. Horses see straight through to our soul and look into our powerful Spirit and can then reflect this purity and unconditional love needed to vibrate heaven on earth back to us. When in this state, we are able to move beyond our fears and to understand the horse’s energetic feedback. When a horse breathes into one of our body parts, they activate the chakra and transmit healing energy removing negative energy blocks. Hence, horses are masters at clearing and balancing our chakra energy system. It is even possible for horses to clear issues created years ago by family members.

If horses do not see enough energy around a person’s request, they will not see the person as a leader or respond to the person’s request. So, the vibration or energy of the request needs to equal the energy of the willpower to do.

The Mayans did not see 2012 as the end. They only acknowledge a process of cycles for evolution into Oneness, which horses and the natural world can help us reclaim and discover our potential.

Old 10-11-2010, 06:14 AM
SoaringSpirit

Horses and for that matter, any animals are great healers. One of the things that I want to do, is get more involved in both healing horses and working with them as healers.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:54 AM
Master
The outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man.

Always thought that quote was something else.

There is the theory that young people with problems, whether it be autism or cerebral palsy or other 'similar' ailments and afflictions can be helped by riding a horse because of the rhythym of their walk, it exercises the patient's muscles like nothing else can.

There is also something very primal about the horse. And anyone who has an affinity for them basically thinks they can talk to them, in a manner of speaking, through cues and body language and tone of voice. To believe you can communicate with a four-legged large beast that looks nothing like you, is very primal and very magical. If you can, spiritlite, get a book about dressage ~ I recommend one called "Riding Logic." Riding 'English", can be used whether you use a Western or English saddle and equipment. It's something that if you really do get into riding, you will never regret learning something about.

Old 10-11-2010, 08:41 AM
earthprowler

I have been in love with the horse since I took my first pony ride at age 2 and my mom laughs when she tells of the hissy fit i threw when they tried to take me off. our local zoo had a horse trail when i was growing up and when i had the money i lived there riding the trail over and over and over. when i was 14 we lived in a small town and i lucked into helping take care of a pregnant mare of the ripe age of 18, besides the owner i was the only one she'd let into the stall. i'd just go in for hours and lay with her. when she saw me coming, she'd let out a loud whinny, lol! they had to sell her and i did so miss riding her. i feel such a deep connection with horses, i'd have a hundred if i could afford it. so therapeutic i agree. i still ride when i can western of course, lol.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Master
Thanks guys isn't that a wonderful article I found on horses I had no clue but now that I think about it it makes total sense.
Spiritlite.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:58 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
I have been in love with the horse since I took my first pony ride at age 2 and my mom laughs when she tells of the hissy fit i threw when they tried to take me off. our local zoo had a horse trail when i was growing up and when i had the money i lived there riding the trail over and over and over. when i was 14 we lived in a small town and i lucked into helping take care of a pregnant mare of the ripe age of 18, besides the owner i was the only one she'd let into the stall. i'd just go in for hours and lay with her. when she saw me coming, she'd let out a loud whinny, lol! they had to sell her and i did so miss riding her. i feel such a deep connection with horses, i'd have a hundred if i could afford it. so therapeutic i agree. i still ride when i can western of course, lol.

Your story made me smile, earthprowler! Love it. hissy fit. My horse would greet me the same way, when he'd hear my car drive up, and he was already making noises in greeting before I even got out my car door. Awwww. I'm crazy about them, too. AND I'd have a hundred, too!

Old 10-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
The Mayans did not see 2012 as the end. They only acknowledge a process of cycles for evolution into Oneness, which horses and the natural world can help us reclaim and discover our potential.

I like this a lot!

Old 10-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Master
Me too Silver :)
Spiritlite.
Old 20-11-2010, 01:02 AM
Knower
I have always loved horses. For 8 years I volunteered at a therapy riding center. Yes it can help a people greatly, at the time the youngest rider was 15 months old and oldest was in her 60’s. Any animal therapy in generally can be very helpful. Some of our students could not play typical sports but they could ride a horse, they had fun and got their therapy as well. I miss it have not volunteered there in what will be 4 years, this past August. I hope to eventually go back , even if its at a different place. It be nice to find somewhere closer, this place is about 45 to 50 mins away.

I’d love to have a horse or just take regular lesson. I took some lessons for about 3months way back in 1998. Maybe someday it will be in the budget. That sounds like a sweet deal that your husband/partner has for you I’d defiantly jump at the opportunity

This may be the case that Spiritlite mentioned in her post. I saw the movie and it was really good.
http://www.horseboymovie.com/Film.php
Old 20-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Master
Nephesh thanks for the link.
Spiritlite.