Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Toolite

I agree with a persom finding the root cause and changing the behavior.
GTG
Old 11-12-2012, 08:33 PM
Master
Its possible to relive some karma through spiritual practice ie chanting and mantra, but the best way to ease karma is to put yourself under the guidance of an avatar. Serious negative karma though, murder and rape etc., still has to be paid.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin
The Tibetan practice of Tonglen looks like doing just that. Taking on the suffering of others and having bad Karma is suffering.
Actually I agree with that practice because it's a personal exercise that really helps the doer. Believing that humanity has shared suffering and taking responsibility for it as a human looks like a healthy practice.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:01 AM
Master
I liked the story behind Jesus healing the blind man ,

The blindness endured was part of the individuals journey in life, for whatever reason .

Jesus healed the symptoms of the blindness (supposedly ) but said to the man 'are you now ready to take responsibility for your own self' ..

So it depends on what and how one relates to life's experiences that are karmically tied and such likes but I have an understanding that no-one can do what needs to be done for you by anyone other than the individual self .. but another can help show one the way .. by bringing clarity in some shape or form .

x dazzle x
Old 12-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
I notice where someone was advertising as one of their gifts to remove bad Karma.. Which I think is interesting.. you can pay money now and remove karma? I wasn't aware you could get that off of you ... lol.. that you had to put your time in.. what do you all think?

GTG

We reap what we sow. An unbreakable spiritual law.
No-one can 'remove' anyone's karma, for love nor money.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 12-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Toolite

I agree.. I believe the true intention is what gets reviewed.
GTG
Old 12-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
We reap what we sow. An unbreakable spiritual law.
No-one can 'remove' anyone's karma, for love nor money.
But ultimately we are all One. this means that if karma exists on that level there is just karma and it belongs to nobody. Anything done to reduce it will reduce it.

Even if we don't go to that level, 'grace' kills all negative karma in an instant. Karma is not an unbreakable law.

While I cannot make someone accept grace I can certainly try to help and prepare a person so that they are able to accept grace.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Toolite

We are not one nor do we suffer the same.
GTG
Old 13-12-2012, 02:55 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
We are not one nor do we suffer the same.
GTG
What about grace which destroys all personal karma?
Old 13-12-2012, 09:53 AM
Toolite

Rin. Grace and mercy. We reep what we sow period. Sometimes are intent was not to harm but, we still harmed. Out of grace and mercy u get a break.
GTG