Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 22-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Master
This sucks

So one of my coworkers had to come to work sick as a dog because my lovely boss wouldn't let her call off (I work in a convalescent hospital so that then means that even if she's very careful she has a high risk of giving it to her coworkers and to our delicate patients...oh how I love my boss).
So now I think I'm coming down with it, but I know I will not get it full blown as I'm pretty certain my immune system is great.
So in the past two days I've not done any exercise because if I sit or stand up for long periods of time I get sick.
I was going to force myself to swim but then I spoke to my husband who said nah don't do it it's freezing out side and it's an outside pool, and besides I didn't have the energy really to even get in my car and drive.

Darnit I was doing so well the past two weeks with excercise is it okay for me to take a break because work is coming up and I don't want to go to work sick which I'd have to because my boss too would not let me call off.

Spiritlite.
Old 22-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Master
I would think that's where your yoga would come in handy ~ I will do one or two of the standing poses / stretches if am unable to do other exercises.

Don't let all this get ya down, hon. You work so darned hard and you share yourself with the forum here and etc. take care of your fam and everything. Give yourself a pat on the back, heck even buy yourself a trophy ~ you've earned it many times over!

Old 22-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Master
Hi Silver well I was thinking about the yoga too so I just did an hour of it..YIPPIE. Now I can relax a little bit and get better and by tomorrow I know I iwll be fine. Thankyou Silver
xoxo
Spiritlite.
Old 22-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Spiritlite - I have confidence that you know the answer to your own question, I really do.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Master
Thankyou Ms. Hepburn. I think sometimes lately I just need days of rest I don't know I think it's me now since I've been balancing my chakras i get tired. but I know I'm fighting a cold and frankly I don't want to get sick.
So the hour of yoga along with what I've been taking for a few months to boost my immune system is paying off.
Thanks
Spiritlite