Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-04-2019, 04:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
Revelation, which very nearly didn't make it into the Bible, is open to a myriad of interpretations, many of which are completely off the wall. They would be amusing if it wasn't for extreme Biblical literalists who use that book to bolster their crazy end time and hell fire threats.

The moderate Christians of my acquaintance don't buy Revelation at all, and share my thoughts on the topic.

What do posters on this forum think about ditching that crazy book?

So now, in the midst of climate chage you want to post this in the Christian forum?

At a time when the solar system and planet has made a complete revolution in the galaxy to where it was when the dinosaurs roamed.
Which were destroyed by what?
In order for change to take place so that humanity would evolve..?

And at a time when NASA and various global space agencies are making plans about the defense of the planet, against what?

Which ,"coincidentally" is described in the Book of Revelation as occurring in the earth, apparently, in the future?

Pretty interesting that the way you deal with this is wishing prophecy in Revelation wasn't included in the Bible.
Think?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-04-2019, 10:44 AM
Suspended
Hi,
Sorry for going off topic, but who can explain or knows more about"Jesus Christ has reincarnated as Lao Tzu, Buddha, Krsna, Sai Baba.
His next incarnation/rebirth will be in the year 2020, at Phoenix, Arizona."
Old 30-04-2019, 02:27 PM
Master
Your tight. It's off topic, and Be- Es.

Start a thread, and we can talk about strange cults, and beliefs.
About the Lord's own statements involving His return, bodily, and about the last days.

I take it you aren't a believer, with respect to His leaving the tomb empty? Join the crowd, but this is the Christianity forum.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-04-2019, 03:09 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Your tight. It's off topic, and Be- Es.

Start a thread, and we can talk about strange cults, and beliefs.
About the Lord's own statements involving His return, bodily, and about the last days.

I take it you aren't a believer, with respect to His leaving the tomb empty? Join the crowd, but this is the Christianity forum.
Once again my sincere apologies.
Old 30-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Suspended
To understand the Bible you have to be fulfilled with the Holy Spirit, it's positive to discuss matters we don't understand as long as we're doing it in a mature way, there are a lot of verses from the Bible I still don't understand, one of them is Matthew 15:22-28 Jesus said “It is not right to take the bread of the children and throw it to the little dogs.”
Did he compared Non-Jews with dogs? My apologies if my question is unethical.
BTW there's a proverb in the Oxford Dictionary "While two dogs are fighting for a bone, a third runs away with it".