Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 27-11-2011, 08:49 PM
beatnikbean

Can anyone help with lost blankie?

I have tried for days to dowse with my pendulum but I'm not getting any movement at all. I think it could be because I'm recovering from surgery.

My son has lost his blankie named "Bible". It's a funny name he picked since we don't even believe in the bible. He went to a religious preschool years ago and picked the name himself.

Anyway, if you know how kids get attached to things,then you can imagine how distraught he is. It's been a week missing now. We almost positive there is no way it left our house but we've searched everywhere.

Can anyone dowse on my behalf? It's a light blue baby blanket size blanket made by Carter's. It's tattered, torn, mended and well loved. I'm so sad for him too and night time is miserable.

Anyone? Please!!!
Old 27-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Guide
I am sorry for the loss of the baby blankie. I have a strong impression that it is in the couch cushions or some chair cushion. It feels soft and dark, that is the place that the blankie is. I hope this is helpful. Has the blankie been to a grandparents or friends home recently? If so I would look in those cushions as well. Good Luck finding your sons blankie.

Peace and Light be with you,
SC
Old 27-11-2011, 09:47 PM
beatnikbean

We have leather couches in the whole house that don't have cushions and no space between. But I still double checked there. I will keep checking near the beds too.
Old 27-11-2011, 10:45 PM
scorpiowitch66

Poor little guy. How about asking St. Anthony to help? I personally believe he loves to, no matter what you believe :0) A little guy's blankie is too important to lose forever!!! Best of luck to you...
Old 27-11-2011, 11:09 PM
Master

It is among the clean towels or sheet or the clean washing. Something that has been washed recently. Check out the clothes dryer.
Old 27-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Ask the angels to help you find the blankie

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-11-2011, 03:48 AM
beatnikbean

White warrior-the last place I knew bible was was in the dryer and my other son grabbed it for his brother. We haven't been able to pin point it since then. So you could be right but we just can't figure it out. It's fresh though! You got that part soooo right! My son says he had it since the dryer though. We are getting closer!
Old 28-11-2011, 04:49 AM
Experiencer
Hey beatnikbean,

You may ask for help from arch angel Chamuel.Ask him to help you and then just notice your thought and look at place you feel to look even if you have already checked there:)

Thanks,
Whitelotus
Old 28-11-2011, 05:26 AM
Administrator
Hello

I get the feeling that the other Son knows where it is. Back of the closet or under the bed ? Was taken out of an act of "its time to let it go " .

Lynn
Old 28-11-2011, 06:06 AM
Master
Why not get him a real bible, but don't let anyone tell him how to read it, they will only condition him to what they believe.