Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-05-2019, 01:32 PM
Master

Thoughts came into my mind

Last night, before sleep, something amazing happened to me, I could not believe it, this is one of the strangest things that happened to me.I started to "hear" thoughts in my mind, they came from nowhere and from everywhere, I can't explain it.These thoughts were like the normal thoughts we have but I could hear them like I hear people talking in everyday life.Every single thought had a certain feeling and they all felt like they were coming from a place of high energy.Think about the thunders, you can can see them and you can also her their sound, this is what happened to me, I could see and her these thoughts, they were like the thunder, bright and very intense.I felt that there were many different sources.

Was this my first channeling? I did nothing, it just happened to me...

One more thing, I just remembered this after more than 10 hours from the moment I woke up, even more, last night I had dream after dream after dream and even an OBE.
Old 24-05-2019, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

One more thing, I just remembered this after more than 10 hours from the moment I woke up,
even more, last night I had dream after dream after dream and even an OBE.
You are having some fun stuff happen, my friend!
Most won't relate...some will. I do.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-05-2019, 07:01 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Last night, before sleep, something amazing happened to me, I could not believe it, this is one of the strangest things that happened to me.I started to "hear" thoughts in my mind, they came from nowhere and from everywhere, I can't explain it.These thoughts were like the normal thoughts we have but I could hear them like I hear people talking in everyday life.Every single thought had a certain feeling and they all felt like they were coming from a place of high energy.Think about the thunders, you can can see them and you can also her their sound, this is what happened to me, I could see and her these thoughts, they were like the thunder, bright and very intense.I felt that there were many different sources.

One more thing, I just remembered this after more than 10 hours from the moment I woke up, even more, last night I had dream after dream after dream and even an OBE.

It sounds like you may be opening up your awareness to things that may have been previously blocked out.?. I would say we "channel" quite often but just don't recognize it as such. I have become more and more aware over time that events in my reality are much less random then I once thought. I can't really explain it in any logical terms, but I can see that how our experience of reality is constructed is much more.... complex?..dynamic?..interactive?...then I am able to comprehend or convey. It is not only thoughts that seem to come through "channels?" when I need to understand something, but events as well. This direction of events is of course much clearer to see in hindsight then when going through the events, yet it can be rather apparent in real time when things just start showing up just when you need them. My life experience is one of three dimensions of space and one of time, yet it is becoming apparent that beyond the limitations of these illusions, many more things may be playing out, involving me, in many more dimensions and realities then I am holding in my awareness in any given present moment. I notice the strangeness and coincidences and suspect more and more that much more is going on behind the scenes. It suspiciously feels like I am being watched and my life script, sometimes even involving major world events, is being modified in response to my questions and my trials, almost like Jim Carey in the Truman Show. I expect this has been apparent all along, but it is only as my mind has opened that I have allowed myself to see it playing out. People say that relativity and quantum physics is so weird as to be beyond comprehension of the human mind (outside of the math that is). I believe that it gets even much more strange and much further beyond the capabilities of our human minds.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:57 PM
Suspended
Seeker

This could be a call from your guardian angel or spirit animal too.
When I was beckoned by the Unicorn for the first time, I felt the earth was breaking from underneath me with thunder and lightning all around.
I found my spirit animal with the help of internet research. Have you found your spirit animal? That link shows how to find the spirit animal.
Old 14-08-2019, 02:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Nice experience! Glad you shared it.
Old 15-08-2019, 09:43 PM
Proteus

nICE - A TRUE CHANNELING EXPERIENCE!
Old 16-08-2019, 12:57 AM
ImthatIm

That is the beauty of Spirit @ThatMan.

I call this, hearing a vision.

This IMO comes from Spirit.
I have seen sound in a powerful personal message.
Cherish these things and learn from them.

Let these things build that trust between you and Spirit.
Trust your conscience also.

I Love this quote:
Quote:
And while I stood there I saw more than I can tell and I understood more than I saw; for I was seeing in a sacred manner the shapes of all things in the spirit, and the shape of all shapes as they must live together like one being. Black Elk
Old 16-08-2019, 06:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
That is the beauty of Spirit @ThatMan.

I call this, hearing a vision.

This IMO comes from Spirit.
I have seen sound in a powerful personal message.
Cherish these things and learn from them.

Let these things build that trust between you and Spirit.
Trust your conscience also.

I Love this quote:

That is a message? That quote is very beautiful

The only problem I have while I receive a message is the fear of being tricked... this is why my trust in what I hear is not 100%...
Old 16-08-2019, 04:11 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
That is a message? That quote is very beautiful

The only problem I have while I receive a message is the fear of being tricked... this is why my trust in what I hear is not 100%...

I understand.
Of course just like life, we must be careful as to what we decide
to allow to become a part of us. Don't look at it as pass or fail.
If you receive something from Spirit, you can always learn from it.
Consider it slowly if possible and if you can not make
heads or tails from something, let it simmer in prayer if time allows.

I have at times learnt the most by making bad decisions.

So it is always good to make decisions with the Creator
and trusting it will all work out for the GOOD.

I think of my Heart as my control center, and the Heart needs training.
Also guarding. I know in my life that was first lived in dis-function and trauma,
my Heart was the area most effected and so there were many things
that [we] needed to uproot and discard.
So today I can let situations settle in my Heart and see how they feel or
how my body reacts, or my Heart will tell the brain some direction to investigate,
none of this is clear cut, in my experience.

Practice and relationship with Creator builds trust as we walk our path.
Try to stay in Peace and Joy about it all.
Hope some of my ramblings can be useful.
Old 16-08-2019, 09:17 PM
Master
Quote:

Sounds like intuition thoughts that just pop up in your mind. Sounds like your connecting with your spirit to me. The silent thoughts that just pop up in your mind. Just embrace them is my opinion. Amen