Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 22-10-2018, 02:41 AM
Pathfinder

Exclamation Having Entities Who Won't Leave Me Alone

Hi everyone,

I'm really hoping someone can help me with this, or at least point me in the right direction to get some help. For over a year, I've been telepathically communicating with spirits/entities/extraterrestrials. They are just awful to me, and I want them to leave me alone. My whole family thinks/thought I have schizophrenia, and it's completely destroyed my life. I'm back living at home now and feel unable to keep a job, drive, or do anything remotely normal because of their constant interaction/thoughts.

It all started when I started watching Bashar/Abraham-Hicks. After watching many of their videos, I came across one where a woman asked about whether she had ET contact, and Bashar said yes, and that you can tell by the energy. And that many people actually experience contact.

So I thought, why not me? And with that in the back of my mind, I started researching different things about the nature of reality, and ended up going from being a hardcore atheist to someone much more spiritual. Eventually I had my first encounter with them telepathically, and while exciting at first, they began to tell me things like I would burn in hell, that we are in a simulation, and a number of other things that freaked me out. Eventually they convinced me I was talking to God, and that God was somehow the "ruler" of the simulation we exist in. Sounds crazy, but when you have telepathic entities sending thoughts and feelings...

I believed them, and ended up getting hospitalized because the police found me crying on the street, praying to this God to spare me like the entities/"God" told me to. I was in the hospital for over two weeks, because during that time they kept having me try to run away and convinced me of all kinds of crazy things, they transferred me to the psych ward.

Then for pretty much a year I went back and forth thinking I actually had schizophrenia (since this interaction was SO unlike Bashar, Abraham-Hicks, and any other channelers/interactions I had heard of) so I thought I must actually be crazy. But then things would happen that were too much to be just plain old schizophrenia. Especially since I don't actually hear voices, but instead have thoughts sent to me.

To make the rest short, I've been hospitalized in the psych ward over four times the past year and even went so far as to pour boiling hot water on my feet to try to get them to leave (it's a long story as to how I got there). But seven months later, they are still here... Sometimes they will be nice, but most of the time they are just awful and say means things like calling me evil, pathetic, and a bunch of other things.

I just want my old life back... I want them to be gone! Can anyone offer any advice or let me know if you've ever heard of anything happening like this?

I know about praying to benevolent entities, like Jesus, Archangel Michael, etc., but when I ask them for help, nothing happens, and the entities just taunt and provoke me the whole time, making it difficult to stay focused and not get upset. I'm really not sure what to do anymore.

Thank you for reading!
Old 22-10-2018, 07:24 AM
Master
If you have some spare cash to spend,hire someone who has experience with entity removal.

Be aware that are many frauds out there who want to steal your money..So be carefull.
Old 22-10-2018, 01:08 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
If you have some spare cash to spend,hire someone who has experience with entity removal.

Be aware that are many frauds out there who want to steal your money..So be carefull.
@lomax Thank you! Yes, that is definitely something I will look into. I'll do some research on that. :)
Old 22-10-2018, 02:35 PM
Master
By the way,your case reminds me what i've read for parasites.

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...REIA_M6_L4.pdf
Old 22-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Newbie ;)

I can help you. Shoot me a message please
Old 22-10-2018, 04:33 PM
Master
Since prayer isn't working I wonder if you tried anything else. Have you tried commanding them to go away in the name of Jesus Christ? Or command them to go away by telling them you only welcome those from the Light?

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 22-10-2018, 05:02 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
By the way,your case reminds me what i've read for parasites.

@lomax Thanks for the link! I just read through it, and my situation does seem very similar to the first one mentioned--especially how he went looking for "aliens" and how the beings "dressed themselves to look how he wanted them to." They constantly shifted and morphed into whatever I thought they could be. I had no idea beings (i.e., parasites) like that existed, but it does seem like what I'm experiencing. I'll do more reading up on that!
Old 22-10-2018, 05:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Since prayer isn't working I wonder if you tried anything else. Have you tried commanding them to go away in the name of Jesus Christ? Or command them to go away by telling them you only welcome those from the Light?

@Chrysalis I have tried, but it doesn't seem to help. Maybe I'm not believing it will work enough? They've been around for over a year in constant contact, so my gut is telling me that they won't leave that easily, especially after all the stuff I did to try to get them to leave. I say it and mean it, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Old 22-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aetheryn
I can help you. Shoot me a message please
Message sent. Thank you!
Old 30-10-2018, 04:10 AM
Seeker

try the film crazywise