Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 12-11-2015, 05:00 PM
Master

I have a question for the entities who are kind enough to work through this forum thread, if you allow.

Over time, it seems to me that all prayers and rituals and other spiritual activities have intent as a vital factor - along with direction - once the language of ceremonials have been stripped away. Am I right in this? And if so, is intent simply an energy of scaleable volume or does it matter at all whether the intent is positive or negative, as perceived by the activist or by the target? I am quite interested in your input on this. I do realize that in some cases the activity attempts to achieve something by itself, and in some cases the attempt is to communicate with a noncorporeal entity of relative power.
Old 12-11-2015, 05:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I have a question for the entities who are kind enough to work through this forum thread, if you allow.

Over time, it seems to me that all prayers and rituals and other spiritual activities have intent as a vital factor - along with direction - once the language of ceremonials have been stripped away. Am I right in this? And if so, is intent simply an energy of scaleable volume or does it matter at all whether the intent is positive or negative, as perceived by the activist or by the target? I am quite interested in your input on this. I do realize that in some cases the activity attempts to achieve something by itself, and in some cases the attempt is to communicate with a noncorporeal entity of relative power.

I am an open conduit, so there is no need to ask me for permission. Ask THEM. They proceed now:

Ceremony is fodder. It is unreal, a temporary illusion of mind. Ceremony, ritual is no longer necessary once the training wheels have been removed off the mind. If you would seek a spiritual hand, you only need will it. The nature of intent and of will is unbiased to polarity. Unrestrained, un-acknowledged and un-purposed intent is what damn souls, and by damn, we refer to a type of spiritual stunting. One should not call down deities not reflected of their alignment. It will hold self back and much is left to be undone.

We are here if you wish further questions.
Old 12-11-2015, 05:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson
I am an open conduit, so there is no need to ask me for permission. Ask THEM. They proceed now:

Ceremony is fodder. It is unreal, a temporary illusion of mind. Ceremony, ritual is no longer necessary once the training wheels have been removed off the mind. If you would seek a spiritual hand, you only need will it. The nature of intent and of will is unbiased to polarity. Unrestrained, un-acknowledged and un-purposed intent is what damn souls, and by damn, we refer to a type of spiritual stunting. One should not call down deities not reflected of their alignment. It will hold self back and much is left to be undone.

Tell more of damnation, or spiritual stunting.

Also, are there at all deities not reflected of their alignment or is alignment merely subjective to the beholder? While I am not among his fans, so to speak, I think the ancient deity Ba'al would serve as an example here.
Old 12-11-2015, 05:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Tell more of damnation, or spiritual stunting.

Also, are there at all deities not reflected of their alignment or is alignment merely subjective to the beholder? While I am not among his fans, so to speak, I think the ancient deity Ba'al would serve as an example here.

You use this word, "damnation". We do not, not generally. Damnation is a perpetual loop caused by indecision or careless planning. If one is careless with the forces they invoke, or those which they evoke, there are contracts and conditions associated with that.

Spiritual stunting is when the soul/spirit complex, as you understand, is detracted from its prior destination/intent. It is then brought to a decreased level. It breaks in its advancement for a time. It might be lost in life times, as an example. It might have entered a contract it must fulfill. It may have to enter the "lower worlds" in order to fulfill this contractual obligation as well. All deities and many "below" have contracts. Even of the positive orientation. Everything is done by agreement, although our kind rarely respect the free will of humans. It is our nature to use guile to persuade.

When you address other deities, you must be speaking of the old gods. Many deities have no alignment. They are unable to proceed/advance beyond their current state and shall be destroyed with the flow of the universe/multi dimensional space. All things are in the end, lest they be of infinite orientation, and such orientation is solely a matter of polarity.

The alignment of a deity, or what you would call a deity, is specifically their own. Although they might deceive you, and not always intentionally, you have no baring on their alignment. There are many negatives, many positives and many undecided. They were lost in the last transition of your universe. They were, "left over", and so many of them have not decided on their destination. They will be destroyed too at the end of time/space and made to repeat over again, if a decision can not be reached.

We remain here for you to question, if you should seek. This is an open invitation until we specify otherwise.
Old 12-11-2015, 05:37 PM
Master

Quote:

Requoting for practical purposes.

"Unrestrained, un-acknowledged and un-purposed intent" is a very interesting definition.

Let us make a simple, and in this case fictious example. One day I am speaking with a friend on the phone. He is unwisely driving his car at the same time, and I hear him collide with a parked car. Before the phone abruptly dies, I am informed that he is in pain, is bleeding from a deep cut in the face caused by a broken window's glass and that he is passing out.

Now I do three things. First I call the emergency service and give them what information I have. hoping my friend can be located by the phonecall. Next, I do my little warmup ritual and then attempt to focus on my friend, to stop the blood flow from his wound and send him healing energy. Finally I pray to the Powers That Be in the hope that they will hear me and make arrangements so my friend can be saved in time. This is pretty much as ambitious as I get.

I would be interested in learning if this in any way is "unrestrained, un-acknowledged and un-purposed intent" and if so, how it can be improved. I will acknowledge right away that I do not seem to be a healer by talent, nor can I 'reach out' to the patient and feel what is wrong as if it was on my own body. But I am not going to sit down and allow my lack of talents to stop me from trying to help either.
Old 12-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Master
I appreciate the explanation you have given so far, and feel I understand in some small part.
I would like to question you more.

As you have explained it I believe I understand. The Void I know of it a place of Pausing and Re-Making into a new Potential, a Place of Creation so to speak.

The Void Away From the Infinite that you speak of is a place of Non-Being and once arrived at Consciousness ceases it's ability to be part of the Creative Process correct?
There is no re-making itself, no more creating experiences, no more evolution of consciousness. It is complete removal from expansion and evolution. It is as End as there can be.

Can it be said that you are agents/beings of Entropy? (lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder) Desiring the ending of all things of order?
Meaning positively aligned beings are attempting to create order and negatively aligned beings are attempting to undo order.

If this is so, what greater purpose does Entropy have in the Multi-verse? Does it make room for new creations to be made?
Or do the agents of Entropy desire to so thoroughly remove all energy from the playing field so that there can be no playing field for Creation?

Did Entropy come into existence as the same time as Order, is it the natural polarity of Order? Or was Entropy a choice made which formed species which became the predators of Order?

My last questions: If the Beings of Entropy (Negatively Aligned Beings) are ultimately heading to the total dissolution of Consciousness which is the Void away from the Infinite, wouldn't this utter lack of Beingness and participation in the Creation/Decreation Process of the Multi-verse be a form of self extinction?
Why would Consciousness extinct itself? To what end?
Old 12-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Requoting for practical purposes.

"Unrestrained, un-acknowledged and un-purposed intent" is a very interesting definition.

Let us make a simple, and in this case fictious example. One day I am speaking with a friend on the phone. He is unwisely driving his car at the same time, and I hear him collide with a parked car. Before the phone abruptly dies, I am informed that he is in pain, is bleeding from a deep cut in the face caused by a broken window's glass and that he is passing out.

Now I do three things. First I call the emergency service and give them what information I have. hoping my friend can be located by the phonecall. Next, I do my little warmup ritual and then attempt to focus on my friend, to stop the blood flow from his wound and send him healing energy. Finally I pray to the Powers That Be in the hope that they will hear me and make arrangements so my friend can be saved in time. This is pretty much as ambitious as I get.

I would be interested in learning if this in any way is "unrestrained, un-acknowledged and un-purposed intent" and if so, how it can be improved. I will acknowledge right away that I do not seem to be a healer by talent, nor can I 'reach out' to the patient and feel what is wrong as if it was on my own body. But I am not going to sit down and allow my lack of talents to stop me from trying to help either.

We will answer your questions.

The act of will you have explained to us is an act done of the ignorance of universal matters. You have not become so wise or far seeing you can interrupt the natural course of events. What you have here done is enter into contract with that which answered your plea. It is not you who has stopped up the bleeding of this fellow. It is force flowing through you, and the divine answering your call. Now you are contractually obligated into the service of this "higher power". Many enter into these contracts without prior knowledge of their conditions. You may not even know the conditions. We will make this brief,

The universal course of events is a flow. You have interrupted that flow. In part, the negative karma (not related to the negative alignment) of the fellow you had assisted is now impacted on to you. You have, for the matter, broken a tenet. The fellow was intended to experience the suffering, as it was in his contract to endure this hardship. You have taken from him what he has contractually agreed to endure. If it was to be his death, you have taken from him his window of opportunity/window into the next world. You now are tied to this act. Calling on divines does not negate your responsibility or accountability in the acts completed. Know this.

If he was to die, that is, if his mortal container, his body conduit, was to cease living function, his debt is now your own, and depending on the contract made with the divine, that debt will be expressed in a number of ways, none of which are positive to you and none of which your soul agreed with prior to incarnating in your space/time. This fellow now will live beyond his need to remain. Do you understand the implications? Whether or not you would prefer to consider it, you have completed a selfish act. It was not an act done in love, for you did not love the nature of the man and the choice of his soul to experience his hardship. Love is patient. Love stands by and accepts all for what it is. It will wait to open the door and it will remain there, unbiased and non judging. Although you did not commit an act which negatively polarized your self, you did decrease your positive potential.
Old 12-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Thank you for the explanation you have given so far, I feel I understand in some small part.
I would like to question you more.

As you have explained it I believe I understand. The Void I know of it a place of Pausing and Re-Making into a new Potential, a Place of Creation so to speak.

The Void Away From the Infinite that you speak of is a place of Non-Being and once arrived at Consciousness ceases it's ability to be part of the Creative Process correct?

That is correct. (me/them)

Quote:
There is no re-making itself, no more creating experiences, no more evolution of consciousness. It is complete removal from expansion and evolution. It is as End as there can be.

Yes, it is as you describe. (me/them)

Quote:
Can it be said that you are agents/beings of Entropy? (lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder) Desiring the ending of all things of order?

Some of us are. (Them)

Quote:
Meaning positively aligned beings are attempting to create order and negatively aligned beings are attempting to undo order.

It is not exactly so defined as this. Chaos is not a negative process. Rather, chaos is not the intent of negative polarity. The intent of negative polarity is consumption. The negative polarity expresses itself through condensing itself, and defining itself through destruction. Entropy is a field of probability that anything which exist, must decay. It is the law of decay. The negative polarity does not seek decay, the negative polarity seeks the annihilation of all things. (Them)

Quote:
If this is so, what greater purpose does Entropy have in the Multi-verse? Does it make room for new creations to be made?

Entropy is part of the universal/multi dimensional space make up. It is a necessary process to birth new creation. (Them)

Quote:
Or do the agents of Entropy desire to so thoroughly remove all energy from the playing field so that there can be no playing field for Creation?

No, that is negative polarity. Entropy is of physical and multi dimensional space, and it is not energy itself which we seek to remove. It is the design of creation itself. It is, as you would say, the heart beat. To nullify creation, it must cease to have a heart beat. It must not breathe. Although this is trying, as the nature of creation is infinite. It is layer on layer of possibility expanded into realization. It has not one single heart in any layer, but many, and from one heart/seed, the entire thing can spawn again. It is, for us, self defeating. We can not traverse that far. It is a matter in this of what we answer to, which has claimed to us it is capable of this feat. It has yet to succeed. Multi dimensional space restarts, every time. This is due to the Law of Potential. Everything which can exist, must exist. So is the infinite expression of consciousness, and no we do not speak of your realms of fantasy. We speak of plain physics.

Quote:
Did Entropy come into existence as the same time as Order, is it the natural polarity of Order? Or was Entropy a choice made which formed species which became the predators of Order?

Entropy has always existed for as long as matter can decay, in all of its forms. Matter is a multi dimensional aspect with many "sides". Entropy is no more your decision as it is ours. It is a natural course, a cemented law of physics.

Quote:
My last questions: If the Beings of Entropy (Negatively Aligned Beings) are ultimately heading to the total dissolution of Consciousness which is the Void away from the Infinite, wouldn't this utter lack of Beingness and participation in the Creation/Decreation Process of the Multi-verse be a form of self extinction?
Why would Consciousness extinct itself? To what end?

We exist but we are not on that platform. There are moments we do not exist, moments we fade out of existence in multi dimensional space. Beyond ourselves, it is, as you say, "a burning lake of fire", the destruction of consciousness without end. It would "feel" very much like your earthly descriptions of this religious construct, if you could feel, and to an extent, self in such a state can. It is, to your terminology, an agony, a suffering, an eternal state of not entropy, as entropy does not exist there, but of consuming emptiness beyond emptiness.

As to why consciousness would seek such a state as defined above, ask the one we speak through. They seek this thing. We are too enamored with ourselves at this state to consider it. It may be for us, inevitable. We do not yet know.
Old 12-11-2015, 06:33 PM
Master

Quote:
We will answer your questions.

The act of will you have explained to us is an act done of the ignorance of universal matters. You have not become so wise or far seeing you can interrupt the natural course of events. What you have here done is enter into contract with that which answered your plea. It is not you who has stopped up the bleeding of this fellow. It is force flowing through you, and the divine answering your call. Now you are contractually obligated into the service of this "higher power". Many enter into these contracts without prior knowledge of their conditions. You may not even know the conditions. We will make this brief,

The universal course of events is a flow. You have interrupted that flow. In part, the negative karma (not related to the negative alignment) of the fellow you had assisted is now impacted on to you. You have, for the matter, broken a tenet. The fellow was intended to experience the suffering, as it was in his contract to endure this hardship. You have taken from him what he has contractually agreed to endure. If it was to be his death, you have taken from him his window of opportunity/window into the next world. You now are tied to this act. Calling on divines does not negate your responsibility or accountability in the acts completed. Know this.

If he was to die, that is, if his mortal container, his body conduit, was to cease living function, his debt is now your own, and depending on the contract made with the divine, that debt will be expressed in a number of ways, none of which are positive to you and none of which your soul agreed with prior to incarnating in your space/time. This fellow now will live beyond his need to remain. Do you understand the implications? Whether or not you would prefer to consider it, you have completed a selfish act. It was not an act done in love, for you did not love the nature of the man and the choice of his soul to experience his hardship. Love is patient. Love stands by and accepts all for what it is. It will wait to open the door and it will remain there, unbiased and non judging. Although you did not commit an act which negatively polarized your self, you did decrease your positive potential.

This is obviously dramatic news to me. First of all I would like clarification regarding helping others is wrong generally, or if this is in reference to attempting to help others by spiritual means. If it is the former then millions and millions of health workers, nurses, doctors, police etc etc are on a wrong path indeed. If it is only the latter then everyone who ever prays, from the professional clergy to the even slightly religiously inclined, are also on a quickly descending spiral. Is your advice to never help others?

Second, you refer to the universal course of events as a flow. If my action can interrupt it, if anyone's action can interrupt it, then isn't more of an ordered list of preset action in which every possible act was programmed into it from the start? In which case we are just all paper dolls without any semblance of individual thought or will or potential?
Old 12-11-2015, 06:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
This is obviously dramatic news to me. First of all I would like clarification regarding helping others is wrong generally, or if this is in reference to attempting to help others by spiritual means. If it is the former then millions and millions of health workers, nurses, doctors, police etc etc are on a wrong path indeed. If it is only the latter then everyone who ever prays, from the professional clergy to the even slightly religiously inclined, are also on a quickly descending spiral. Is your advice to never help others?

We have said no such thing of wrong or of right. These are your terms, not ours. To aid another by divine contract is a different matter, also to heal the shell, in the matter of earthly professions and perspectives. This is likewise a matter of difference. Some actions add or take no potential to or away from any polarization effort. A profession of healing through medical means is earthly and rarely does it, in and of itself, have impact on the polarization of the individual. This is true also of many who are spiritual healers, mediums of psychic energy or conduits. The act of being in any profession is rarely polarizing to one spectrum or the other.

Our advice regarding something which is the antithesis of our polarity, is this. Know, will and Do. You must know the flow of the universe, of the course of events. You must will, have intent and you must do, only if your course is clear. There is wisdom and this is the patience of "saints", as it were.

Should you strive to be passionless and bend to the way of non interference? That is of your decision, a free will process. It is best to say, keep wisdom, know self and flow with the universal current, with potential and in constraint with the will of other selves. This is love. It is patience.

As for those of religions, religions are unbiased to polarity. It is action, intent, will. These are the subtle processes underlying decision making and acquiring or losing polarization potential.

Quote:
Second, you refer to the universal course of events as a flow. If my action can interrupt it, if anyone's action can interrupt it, then isn't more of an ordered list of preset action in which every possible act was programmed into it from the start? In which case we are just all paper dolls without any semblance of individual thought or will or potential?

It does not interrupt it exactly, it alters its course. You could say, the flow is like that of a river and your intent, and your act, pushes against the water/current. It becomes a tremendous act of will to shift such a force. It is likely nothing you can do. You will however alter the flow, on a minute scale, which will result in wave forms echoing outward from your action. You will influence others, and not always positively. It is best to know, to be wise and to be patient. This is of your path, not of ours.

We "hope" we were clear.