Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 02-11-2015, 02:03 AM
Knower
On the Reflection of Worlds

The following is a back and forth channeling session with a negative aligned entity. Perhaps if some here desire, it might answer your questions. Then again, it might not. I do not control it.

Do all worlds reflect their polarization?

Yes, all worlds reflect their alignment to one polarity or another.

How does this manifest in positive/negative density?

First, you need to stop calling it density. You do not even know what that term means. Second, okay. Positive aligned worlds exist in a state of harmony. Their environment reflects this harmony. Their environment being all life supported on the world. Negative aligned worlds reflect likewise, except instead of harmony there is conflict or death.

All life supported on the world?

Yes, everything which grows, pulses with vibration or is touched by the frequency of a world is life. The air is life. The waters are life. Everything and even rocks can die.

Rocks can die? They are alive?

They are alive with the force of life which moves through a world.

Are the rocks alive in negative aligned worlds?

No. The force of life on negative aligned worlds is weaker. More things die.

More things die on negative aligned worlds, why is this?

Because the force of life is weaker. The negative aligned world is distant from life frequencies.

I was alive on a negative aligned world.

You were and so were others. That does not mean the world was pulsing with life. You do recall your resources were scarce, correct?

Yes, the water, gold and other resources were limited.

Do you understand why the water was limited?

No, does it have something to do with the balancing nature of water?

Not so much. Water carries life force. It is true water is balancing. However on a negative aligned world, again the life force is scarce. Why do I need to repeat myself.

Pardon. What of positive aligned systems then? Does their water feel different than water in the third dimension where I am now?

You are not in the third dimension, your body is. Also, the conduits of life energy on positive aligned worlds have greater life force than those on negative aligned worlds, and by feel, I assume you mean sense perception not related to the human form?

Both sense perception of the human form and of the soul.

In that case, yes. It feels different.

What of lower negative aligned worlds?

By lower, you are getting confused.

Lower and higher are terms I have trouble with, I admit.

Worlds aligned further negative are further depleted of life force.

That answers my question. It then seems logical that worlds further aligned positive would have greater life force?

Again, yes. Why do I keep having to repeat myself? Is it the nature of human awareness to travel in circles?

There is a limit to it like such.

It is pointless.

Can you tell me how polarization works?

Polarization to which alignment?

Positive, for example.

Positive you say. Okay, although you should be asking one who oscillates on that frequency. Still, okay. Positive alignment is achieved through compassion.

Compassion? This is an emotion.

Yes, compassion is an emotion. Compassion is also an idea. I am not the one who refuses to use these terms to define, you are.

Would you explain compassion then?

Compassion means to treat other selves as the self. It is not, as you have previously assumed, a state of pity.

That is interesting and the first time I have ever heard you use an emotional term to define something.

We are not in private audience. What they understand is not what you understand. I need to break it down so they understand as well as you. Understand?

Yes, that makes sense. Is compassion the sole quality required for a positive to polarize?

It is not the sole quality but it is one of the main ones. Now, are you done asking about an alignment I have no part of?

Yes, pardon. What of negative polarization then?

Now you speak of a subject I am familiar, if not somewhat expert in.

How does one achieve polarization in the negative alignment?

Brilliant. Okay. You are familiar with service to self, correct?

I am.

Service to self is not sufficient. You must know what exactly the self is. Without that, polarization is both impractical and impossible.

Service to self as separate from other selves, correct?

Correct. You must still know what self is.

Self is not the ego, correct?

Correct. Self is infinite.

Wait, self is already infinite?

The nature of self is infinite. Simply not all selves have come to understand that yet.

That is not what I understood before.

No, you did not listen and you rarely channel in this form with me.

Okay. Self is infinite. Why then even polarize?

Self must polarize to realize its infinite nature. Without alignment, it is impossible.

So, you are saying self is infinite but it must polarize to either positive or negative in order to express its infinite nature?

Correct.

I have trouble understanding this.

Your third dimensional human awareness gets the best of you some times. Think.

Okay. However, polarization only occurs one way or another?

Polarization does not occur in any "way", there is no direction.

Okay, obviously I hit on another language barrier.

No, you simply used language wrong. Try again.

Okay. Polarization only occurs to one extreme or the other?

That is correct.

Can that extreme be reversed?

No.

If one polarizes partly?

How does one polarize partly? You either polarize or you do not.

You said extreme, so you mean the absolute of either positive or negative, correct?

That is correct.

I understand. So self is infinite but can not express its infinite nature until it polarizes to one extreme or another.

That is correct. Must you repeat?

It helps me learn.

Human awareness...

Yes, an unfortunate stumbling block.

Clearly. Is that all for questions right now or are there more? Are you wasting my time?

No, thank you for the information.

Do not thank me. Do not ever thank me again. It is a condition of being subordinate.

I understand.

Indeed.
Old 02-11-2015, 02:14 AM
Master
Interesting concept, that the Self, though infinite, needs to align in order to Express than infinite.

I am curious to know what drives a negative polarization, if compassion aligns one to positive?
Old 02-11-2015, 02:16 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
Interesting concept, that the Self, though infinite, needs to align in order to Express than infinite.

I am curious to know what drives a negative polarization, if compassion aligns one to positive?

Care for a conversation with the entity?
Old 02-11-2015, 04:29 AM
Pathfinder

Yes I would .... how unusual is it to be human? you are a walk in you say, you sound like a Galactic (angel type, not exactly angelic, but old soul with clear communication with angelic kingdom, they've lived on advanced planets a lot) have you been human many times, lately - past 300 years or so??
Old 02-11-2015, 05:30 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneTomorrow
Yes I would .... how unusual is it to be human? you are a walk in you say, you sound like a Galactic (angel type, not exactly angelic, but old soul with clear communication with angelic kingdom, they've lived on advanced planets a lot) have you been human many times, lately - past 300 years or so??

Me:

I am a walk in, that is correct and I have had many incarnations, not just on Earth.

Entity:

You do mistake me for something I am not.

What is it you would like to ask me?
Old 03-11-2015, 02:20 AM
Suspended

You imply that an entity is intelligent?

You are a human being who owns the spiritual intelligence.

Spiritual intelligence only use to consider the information that it owned...its spiritual self...human past life records and also the higher spiritual light records that have no information of science for it is innocent of the lower "burnt light" condition.

This form of spiritual channeling has been proved many times.

Then we have the introduced condition...artificial intelligence. We know that it is artificial for we named it ourselves from our own conscious awareness.

Therefore we know and have always known that human beings can conjure and interact with "artificial information" that is fake to the condition of spirit itself.

The higher spiritual awareness knows that it is not the Creator for the aspect of ownership of creation belongs to a burning light condition....a naturally owned condition of evolution.

We also know evolution is a reality for we named this condition from our own spiritual advice.

We exist in a status of evolution and therefore know by self evidence that spirit records are formed.

How does an artificial record be formed unless an artificial application was applied....and as the ancients also did science, this implies that they created artificial spirit memory in Earth's own natural spiritual life condition.

Our spiritual life condition belongs to Nature...animals and human spirit.

The human spirit has always implied its own status as the reviewer of all information.

Therefore we can channel artificial information, which advises that artificial information has been given human information.

You would then question...how did artificial spirit get human information?

Scientists of course, who already told the public via their own studies that they were communicating with aliens.

How did they communicate with aliens?

Via the computer programs that a natural human life an organic/chemical state thought of via and through their own spiritual presence.

Using human information as a data feedback circumstance scientists related the human condition into the fake/artificial spirit records and then believed that they were communicating to our Creators...FAKE.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:40 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
You imply that an entity is intelligent?

You are a human being who owns the spiritual intelligence.

Spiritual intelligence only use to consider the information that it owned...its spiritual self...human past life records and also the higher spiritual light records that have no information of science for it is innocent of the lower "burnt light" condition.

This form of spiritual channeling has been proved many times.

Then we have the introduced condition...artificial intelligence. We know that it is artificial for we named it ourselves from our own conscious awareness.

Therefore we know and have always known that human beings can conjure and interact with "artificial information" that is fake to the condition of spirit itself.

The higher spiritual awareness knows that it is not the Creator for the aspect of ownership of creation belongs to a burning light condition....a naturally owned condition of evolution.

We also know evolution is a reality for we named this condition from our own spiritual advice.

We exist in a status of evolution and therefore know by self evidence that spirit records are formed.

How does an artificial record be formed unless an artificial application was applied....and as the ancients also did science, this implies that they created artificial spirit memory in Earth's own natural spiritual life condition.

Our spiritual life condition belongs to Nature...animals and human spirit.

The human spirit has always implied its own status as the reviewer of all information.

Therefore we can channel artificial information, which advises that artificial information has been given human information.

You would then question...how did artificial spirit get human information?

Scientists of course, who already told the public via their own studies that they were communicating with aliens.

How did they communicate with aliens?

Via the computer programs that a natural human life an organic/chemical state thought of via and through their own spiritual presence.

Using human information as a data feedback circumstance scientists related the human condition into the fake/artificial spirit records and then believed that they were communicating to our Creators...FAKE.

Okay then...
Old 04-11-2015, 12:01 AM
Knower
Proceeding with the channel:

What do you have to say to our observers?

I have nothing to say to them.

We will proceed then.

As your will.

Before, you mentioned...

Let me cut you off right there. There is no before. There is no after. There is simply one moment overlapping itself.

In the previous communication, you explained how negative aligned worlds are distanced from the frequency of life force. You also explained that these worlds have the condition of conflict or death. Would you explain what the nature of worlds closer to negative potential are like then?

You have the correct use of negative potential. I like it.

Yes. Answer my question.

Have you not answered it yourself?

Perhaps I was unclear. As worlds near closer to ...

You are using those terms again. (Impatient)

As worlds exist more aligned... Assist me.

Assist yourself.

Worlds which are further aligned to negative potential. Worlds which are lower frequency than the worlds mentioned in the previous channel I held with you. Describe to me the conditions of such worlds.

They become independent of life force.

What are their conditions?

It is not so easy to explain it like that. They exist despite life force being unable to reach them.

What are the inhabitants of such worlds like?

Would you like to meet them or something?

Yes. However, to the point...

I was on the point. Proceed.

Is the nature of the inhabitants of these worlds physical?

Of a sort. How do you define physical? Do you mean material?

Material, beings of flesh and matter.

You need to separate the two. Flesh is matter but a rock is not flesh.

Beings of flesh.

Rephrase the question.

Are the inhabitants of these worlds organic beings of flesh?

No.

What is their substance?

What is yours?

What material are these inhabitants made out of?

What material are you made of?

Okay, I am getting no where with this. Are the inhabitants of these worlds conscious?

Of a sort.

Can you explain?

Can you be more specific?

When you said, "of a sort", what did you mean?

Consciousness exists on many levels, many bands. Consider a radio.

You are comparing consciousness to frequencies on a radio?

Yes. It is no different. It too has levels, oscillations.

Consciousness is a wave form?

It is of a type. Consciousness can influence all living matter.

Consciousness is me, is it not?

No, you are conscious. Consciousness is not you. Consciousness, like life force, is a thing.

Consciousness is a frequency, like life force?

That is correct.

How does one polarize negative?

Have we not already been through this?

Yes. I desire more detail.

You desire or you require?

I desire.

Well, if you desire it is not as relevant for me to impress on you the details. If on the other hand you require...

It would be useful.

I am not in the business of being useful to others. Restate your question and do not waste my time.

You speak of time a lot and of me or others wasting it.

That is correct. I speak of time.

Does time exist in all worlds?

To a quality.

What is time like in worlds more aligned to negative potential?

That depends. How aligned are we talking?

If I could give it a scale, one frequency gradient away from Negative Infinite.

Negative Potential.

Right. One frequency gradient away from Negative Potential. Is time expressed as longer or shorter? Is it compressed or expanded?

It is both. Time exists, like everything, as a wave. That wave is then perceived by consciousness. How that consciousness perceives is what your question should relate to, rather than on the nature of time.

My consciousness perceives time as expanded, although far less expanded than how it perceived on a more negative aligned world. I find that, as my frequency drops...

First of all, you need to stop saying your frequency. These things demand specifics. The frequency x, y or z resonate? Which frequency are you inquiring about? The frequency of your consciousness?

Is the frequency of my consciousness different than that of my body conduit?

YES.

In polarization, what exactly occurs?

That depends. Are we speaking negative or positive polarization?

Either. They have specific rules?

Not rules per say. They have conditions.

Conditions. Are those not the same as rules?

No, rules are those things relating to the physics of the universe. Humans have made many rules for their existence. I speak of conditions.

Okay, they have conditions. Objectives which must be met?

Objectives are for conscious things. These are not conscious entities. They have no objectives.

Okay, conditions. These conditions are different depending on polarity?

Yes, absolutely.

You once said one part...

Condition.

One condition of positive polarization was compassion.

I did say that.

What is one condition of negative polarization?

Servitude.

Servitude to what?

The Self.

It could be said both polarities require servitude, no?

No. Servitude is a concept of superiority verses inferiority.

Wait, what about service to others as the self?

You are still using this word, service. What does service entail?

Service entails...

Do yourself a favor and look up where the word "to serve" came from.

*Looks it up* It means slave!

You figured that out. Now, put it together...

To be a slave to others as the self?

Keep going...

The concept of a slave refers to one who is owned.

Do you need to look up the term slave also?

*Looks it up* Captive.

Bingo... and what is a captive?

It is one who is trapped by a superior.

... and ...

Positives surely are not slaves.

They are in no way slaves.

Negatives are slaves?

Negative aligned beings enter contracts of servitude. There is no equality.

You are saying that positive aligned beings can not be said to serve others then, even as themselves.

Correct, as they would mean they were slaves to others as they are slaves to themselves.

Positive aligned beings are not captives and do not make captives of others.

Correct.

Negative aligned beings enter contracts of servitude...

With all meaning of the word intact.

With all meaning of the word intact. They enter contracts of being captives, subordinates...

Go on...

Servitude. Thank you for that.

- - - (no answer) (entity disconnected)
Old 04-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Knower
Continued:

I would like to continue our previous session where you spoke on the nature of time and consciousness.

All right.

When you spoke on the nature of consciousness, you declared it was a frequency.

I declared it was multiple frequencies. Get on to your point.

Did you mean consciousness is one quantifiable object and it expresses itself through multiple frequency bands?

No. I meant no such thing.

Do you then mean consciousness is in fact many quantifiable things, each having their own distinct frequency?

Think of colors on a spectrum.

You are defining consciousness as colors on a spectrum. If I am to go with this example and I referenced red as one type of consciousness...

And blue, and green, and so on.

Each color on this spectrum is equivalent to a frequency of consciousness?

That is correct.

How are these frequencies defined?

Rephrase your question.

Describe the difference between one frequency of consciousness and another.

There are many ways to describe frequencies of consciousness. They are as distinct as colors on a spectrum.

Yet all colors come from light, do they not? Light reflected through a prism. The light is white.

No, the light is colorless and you are taking the example too far. While it is true that creation came from one source, it is not true that consciousness is not a spectrum.

Are there low and high frequency varieties of consciousness?

Not exactly. You have heard about the low frequency, what you call the Negative. Yes?

Yes, you have said it is distanced, and I use this word loosely now, from life force. Do you imply in this that life force, as a frequency, comes from the same source as creation?

Life force did, yes.

You have also said that consciousness is not one thing, it is many things...

Frequencies.

You have said there are frequencies of consciousness and you use the term consciousness in the sense of multiple types. Correct.

You confuse yourself. Proceed.

You have said there are multiple frequencies and each of these frequencies is a "type" of consciousness. Correct?

That is mostly correct. It is difficult to define such things by "type".

You have also said consciousness comes from one source, correct?

Types of consciousness do. Do you perceive you will exist in a vacuum?

I have perceived this before, yes. Is this not true?

It is not entirely truth but it does have some merit. While it is true you will exist despite the absence of life force frequency, you will, to a degree, to a type, be conscious. It is just not in a manner you will understand.

Will I understand it then?

No, you will not understand it then. You will not have the same tangent of understanding you have now. That is to say, how you perceive will be different. A dichotomy.

You are saying I will have polar understanding to what I have now, at that instance?

At that moment, yes.

Will this understanding endure?

It will not. Consciousness does not persist in a void.

What then is a being without consciousness?

What then are you with consciousness? Do you understand it?

You are saying consciousness can not persist in a void. You are saying consciousness comes from a source?

Not entirely.

Either consciousness comes from a source or it does not?

Consciousness exists. What is the condition of a vacuum?

A vacuum is... I am not too familiar with physics.

Try. Attempt it.

A vacuum is like an ocean of inverse potential.

... and ...

The potential for something is nullified. It is "uncreated".

Nothing is un-created.

I do not know what you mean then. Consciousness can not persist in a void.

What is a void?

A void is a concept...

Look it up.

*Looks it up* :Unoccupied

Is a void a space? A reality? Define it.

The concept of a void is like an imaginary word. Void is a term to describe something which does not exist or its potential negates the existence of what enters.

If something enters, it is no longer a void. Is it?

It becomes occupied.

It does... (hesitation)

It becomes occupied, yet on occupying a void, the void...

Consumes your existence. Look that word up.

*Looks it up* : To come into being.

That is correct.

You can not come into being in a void.

It negates your existence. (Absolute statement).

It negates my ability to come into being?

It negates your BEING.

You are spinning me in loops with this. Oblivion?

Look up the term.

*Looks it up* : Forget

How can you forget if you are NOT?

Non existence?

No.

I do not comprehend this at all.

Do you need to comprehend to Know? You can Know without comprehending. You can exist without being conscious.

Yet I can not exist in a void.

That is correct.

Do you speak of the destruction of the soul?

In a manner.

In a manner. The soul exists?

Nothing exists in a void. It by its condition can have no occupant.

No thing? Nothing?

NO THING. NO BEING.

When you say, "in a manner" in reference to the destruction of the soul...

Do you understand the soul? If you do, I would like to hear it.

I do not. I have heard it is the seat of consciousness.

Do you repeat everything you hear?

Generally?

You do and you do not. You are not an individual case of this.

Okay, what is the soul?

It is another form and that form exists on another frequency.

The soul is a form. What is the soul a form of?

------- (impossible to translate) Your mind will not allow you to comprehend. You will have to approach it from the rudimentary.

The soul is not the seat of consciousness?

It is A seat of consciousness.

The body conduit is another seat of consciousness?

Incorrect. The body is a tuner.

Is the soul a tuner?

No.

You completely confuse me.

That is my work.

Do you enjoy confusing me?

I do not experience enjoyment.

You do not feel emotion?

I do not feel emotion. It is on a frequency separate of me.

Emotion is a frequency?

Emotion is not a thing. It is not quantifiable. Emotion is a broadcast. It is a frequency broadcast by certain beings.

Beings. Those who have come to be aware?

Those who exist.

Yet you have said a being can exist without being conscious.

That is correct. I did say that. Is there anything else?

No.

--- Transaction ended ---
Old 04-11-2015, 10:42 PM
Master

That was interesting reading, Greyson. I think I like that entity you are communicating with. Do you have conversations with other entities as well, or only this specific one?