Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Experiencer
I believe those that suicide are wrong to think that they will be with their deceased loved ones when they die, spiritually it's a huge no no and when these souls get to heaven, they are not welcomed and or processed the same as a natural death, they are secluded from others for a long time, after which time eventually sure they would get to see deseased loved ones from this life briefly, unless they are of the same soul family and ascended to the same Ray then they are on different planes of existence and would have to ask permission to visit those on other planes, once the soul gets back to heaven there would also no doubt be any number of other souls they would rather be with, once remembering all their past lives and connections they may realise that this one person in this life means little in the scheme of there entire existence, also when you return to heaven it is as if you had only left a few minutes ago. And you would come to realise that although life on earth can seem long, it's really a blink of the eye in your entire reality, also souls that suicide make it all the more difficult for them selves next time around because they have to live the same situation all over again with not only there goals from this life but the extra that are added on for the next.
Old 20-01-2016, 12:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I think all suicides are different, but no one is going to be damned for succumbing to their pain. Whatever life lessons they skipped out on, they're still going to have to learn the next time around. It's not about punishment, but just the reality that life is about learning and growth. If you stop going to class, then you may have to repeat the grade next year. They'll learn from the experience, and they'll find peace and healing, just like everyone else. The ones who will suffer the most are the ones they leave behind, but death is always like that, no matter the circumstances.

I am sorry for your loss.
Old 26-01-2016, 12:19 AM
Newbie ;)

If you don't mind, I will tell of my little experience of this subject. About 30 years ago my best friend committed suicide in a car. On the night of it happening, my then wife woke me up with her customary elbow in my back, and said "Phil is standing at the bottom of the bed" I looked, and sure enough, there he was..Not understanding the moment, i just tiredly told him I'd see him at work, and that was the end of it. Only in the morning did I realize what had happened when I went to work. Anyway, fast forward about 6 months whilst I was asleep in bed. I was in a sort of attic with someone else and we descended onto a kind of brick road, and to my left, a large tunnel appeared. Out of this tunnel came a multitude of, what I can only describe as, brown, gooey people..The place had an overwhelming feeling of sorrow about it, but presently my friend Phil emerged. He told me he was so, so sorry for what he had done and try to tell his parents that he really didn't mean to do what he did. I noticed the side of his face was quite badly beaten up (I later found out he had tried to get out of the car but he was too far gone by that time) I said I would (but they did not want to know, his parents) Again fast forward a couple of months, and again in my sleep, I was taken to a place on a street and there, was Phil, strangely selling newspapers, but he was shining like a new pin. I was so happy to see him and he was happy to see me. So things can work out for people who feel they have to take matters into their own hands.
On a postscript, my lovely wife died 8 months ago of a heart attack, and I so, so wish she would come and tell me she still love me, forgives me for the times I was a "Plonker" and she will wait for me to join her later. She was only 23 and I am 66..so I don't have long to wait.. We have been together in past lives and we were both certain that this was to be. But it still hurts so much to see her go.
Old 26-01-2016, 12:39 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmac452
If you don't mind, I will tell of my little experience of this subject. About 30 years ago my best friend committed suicide in a car. On the night of it happening, my then wife woke me up with her customary elbow in my back, and said "Phil is standing at the bottom of the bed" I looked, and sure enough, there he was..Not understanding the moment, i just tiredly told him I'd see him at work, and that was the end of it. Only in the morning did I realize what had happened when I went to work. Anyway, fast forward about 6 months whilst I was asleep in bed. I was in a sort of attic with someone else and we descended onto a kind of brick road, and to my left, a large tunnel appeared. Out of this tunnel came a multitude of, what I can only describe as, brown, gooey people..The place had an overwhelming feeling of sorrow about it, but presently my friend Phil emerged. He told me he was so, so sorry for what he had done and try to tell his parents that he really didn't mean to do what he did. I noticed the side of his face was quite badly beaten up (I later found out he had tried to get out of the car but he was too far gone by that time) I said I would (but they did not want to know, his parents) Again fast forward a couple of months, and again in my sleep, I was taken to a place on a street and there, was Phil, strangely selling newspapers, but he was shining like a new pin. I was so happy to see him and he was happy to see me. So things can work out for people who feel they have to take matters into their own hands.
On a postscript, my lovely wife died 8 months ago of a heart attack, and I so, so wish she would come and tell me she still love me, forgives me for the times I was a "Plonker" and she will wait for me to join her later. She was only 23 and I am 66..so I don't have long to wait.. We have been together in past lives and we were both certain that this was to be. But it still hurts so much to see her go.

This is such a wonderful post. May I reply to you? What you relate regarding the suicide rings true to me. He was in an area in the middle astral plane where suicides go. It is like an initial holding area. Their surrounds are no more than constructs which result from their own thoughts and emotions. For the moment they stay and feel confused, perhaps like captives. They are unsure of what will happen next. The religious will of course be fearful. But here is the next step. After a time, not too long, the guides will appear each to his/her own dependent soul. They will console and bring the recently departed to a different place. Out of the astral and into the middle mental plane they travel in an instant. Here everything is different. A cleansing is given. All the pains and suffering of the life just past is washed away and replaced with the relative purity of higher understanding. After this the guides bring the souls in their care to rejoin the soul groups which are waiting for them; Here they are welcomed home. No longer is there any judgment or doubt. Now the life between incarnations can begin. All is well. After this the usual workings of cause and effect will proceed. They will realize that they made a mistake which will have to be corrected.

There is one thing more. After about two years or so in Earth time which will be just a couple of months in soul time a new communication will be made to those on Earth who are attuned to the soul. This means that you can expect a second informative dream after a while. Typically there are no words in these. Just pictures. But you probably already know that.
Old 26-01-2016, 01:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank You very much for your reply...I am Glad I joined this forum....it Feel's so Good here....I too remember my life before incarnating, but have only told a few, but still been ridiculed and thought of "as weird or stupid"
Old 26-01-2016, 01:34 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Thank You very much for your reply...I am Glad I joined this forum....it Feel's so Good here....I too remember my life before incarnating, but have only told a few, but still been ridiculed and thought of "as weird or stupid"

Many forums are inhabited by the occasional spoiler but not this one. Here we say what we believe with the confidence which comes from trusting our fellows. There is a great diversity of thought on this forum but that only reflects the wide range of spiritual positions. We are all of differing levels of experience. You may speak freely.
Old 30-01-2016, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:

I agree with Bartholomew on the afterlife stuff but wanted to add from the dream symbolism it sounds like your friend's self image was damaged and is likely why he committed suicide. He likely beat himself up in life over it and eventually saw little worth in himself. He will work through it. The second dream of him selling newspapers was him sending you the news that he is fine and happy now, at peace with everything and moving on. I am sorry about your wife. That is very young it must have been genetics. I would suspect that she is fine and at peace. Your own grief and guilt may be keeping you from connecting. It's a little easier to be at peace about a death when it is a friend as opposed to a loved one you have committed to. I would say ask before you go to bed at night to have a connection and I would think a dream would eventually happen but try to let it go and it will come naturally. I'm sorry for you losses. Take care.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:11 AM
Master
what the french toast?
i AM alive. i am 100% certain that i cannot (truthfully) say (at some point) i am dead.
ipso facto, there is no "afterlife" to be experienced... only life is experienced.
here's a clip of Bashar speaking on the topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rty5l41_NbU

sorry, H:O:R:A:C:E