Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
The devil isn't interested in you.
No, he doesn't care about any of us. He only wants to defeat God's plan and he uses us as pawns for his purposes.
Quote:
The devil never brought the flood to the world and attempted to kill all humanity.
He never destroyed two thriving cities, he didn't order his servants to smear lambs blood above the doors of his followers so they wouldn't have their children killed in his rage for blood.
God did these things to punish those who sinned and it was Satan who was ultimately responsible for leading these people into sin in the first place.
Quote:
What did god give humanity?
He created us and everything that is good is his gift to us. Satan tempted the first people to sin and that is why there is death and evil in the world.
Quote:
The devil's followers gave many things to humanity. The first of these gifts was makeup, then metal working, astrology, mathematics and science. What did the angels give us? Nothing, yet we call on their kind every day and revile those that gave us everything.
That very brain that you used to think up this question, was developed using the gifts of education given to you by the devils followers.
What evidence do you have that the devil's followers were responsible for all of this? Sometimes evil men have made invented things and made new discoveries but in doing so they were using the talents that God gave them.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himalia
Supposing this was a deception from Satan, even then, why do you worry so much? After all, you have done nothing wrong. If you believe in Satan, I assume you believe in God too. If Satan is deceiving you now then what's to say that he wasn't deceiving you when your loved ones were alive !
Satan is always trying to deceive us. That is why we need to learn God's will by studying the Bible so we can recognize Satan's deceptions.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:26 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
It was God who originated the practice of blood sacrifice. The only way sin can be atoned for is by shedding the blood of an innocent victim. Jesus voluntarily agreed to be the sacrifice so we could be forgiven and the animal sacrifices God commanded before he came to earth were intended as illustrations of what he would do.

Satan never originates anything but copes and perverts what God has created. He stole the concept of blood sacrifice and twisted it to serve his purpose of misleading people.
That piece of technology you are using to write the above, was given to your ancestors way back in the day by one of the Fallen. Who by the way was one of 'Satans' followers. Astronomy, mathematics, makeup and perfumes, weapon making and metal working. Was given to us by Lucifers follows at his command. What did your god give you? A pope, a matyr, fear, intolerance, suffering, pestilence, war and wholesale slaughter all in his name. Name me the last time someone went to war or committed genocide with Lucifers blessing! I bet you can't.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:32 PM
vulkus

Quote:
No, he doesn't care about any of us. He only wants to defeat God's plan and he uses us as pawns for his purposes.
God did these things to punish those who sinned and it was Satan who was ultimately responsible for leading these people into sin in the first place.
He created us and everything that is good is his gift to us. Satan tempted the first people to sin and that is why there is death and evil in the world.
What evidence do you have that the devil's followers were responsible for all of this? Sometimes evil men have made invented things and made new discoveries but in doing so they were using the talents that God gave them.
What evidence by your own logic, satan tempted the first people (which is inacurate by the way) to sin. So is evil men invented these things and satan is the one who made them evil. Then all the credit goes to satan and not to the men who invented them.
I'll prove to you that Lucifers followers gave these boons to us, if you can prove to me god exists and not as just a word or a 'miracle' or by faith alone. If you can give me actual physical "hello here I am, I am your creator god" and have that god either come directly to me as proof or transport me by means of instantaneous travel, to its location; type of proof I'll give you mine. Until such time, I'll give you nothing.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:37 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Satan is always trying to deceive us. That is why we need to learn God's will by studying the Bible so we can recognize Satan's deceptions.
Umm, you do know that Satan isn't an actual entity and that Satan is a position of office as in A satan or The satan. Satan means opposer, and it is written that anyone who opposes is a Satan. For example a prosecution layer could be a satan as s/he opposses the layer for the defence.
But no where does it say that satan is a deceiver, just an opposer.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
It was God who originated the practice of blood sacrifice. The only way sin can be atoned for is by shedding the blood of an innocent victim. Jesus voluntarily agreed to be the sacrifice so we could be forgiven and the animal sacrifices God commanded before he came to earth were intended as illustrations of what he would do.

Satan never originates anything but copes and perverts what God has created. He stole the concept of blood sacrifice and twisted it to serve his purpose of misleading people.

Theophilus, I am so disappointed in you.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Master
oh ugh. if the Bible god didn't want deception and "sin" then he might have dispensed w/ the concepts from the get go. one may wonder when the Bible god will take responsibility for his creations instead of foisting blame onto them for being what he created them to be.

it's a childish potter who blames his pots for their flaws.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Administrator
Hello

Being one that walked a time in the house of God and the teaching in that house and the house of Satan and the teaching in that house there is something to be learned and embraced from both.

We forget at times that the Bible has been written and re written and translated time and time again over the year's ....in that act could some of the messages been lost in their original truths....if it was ever to be seen as truth.

We can not have day without the dark of night and that I feel relates to good and evil we as man are here to learn and to grow....we learn from walking in the light and we too learn from those dark days we have. Its in finding a balance we find peace.

I studdied in the family faith, Anglacan Church and too I studdied in the Church of Satan and I honestly can say I embrace value in the two paths I had. I am blessed to have found a balance with me....and not the need for one side or the other side of belief. I embrace both teachings as a path to make us "ONE".

Lynn
Old 03-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
What evidence by your own logic, satan tempted the first people (which is inacurate by the way) to sin. So is evil men invented these things and satan is the one who made them evil. Then all the credit goes to satan and not to the men who invented them.
I'll prove to you that Lucifers followers gave these boons to us, if you can prove to me god exists and not as just a word or a 'miracle' or by faith alone. If you can give me actual physical "hello here I am, I am your creator god" and have that god either come directly to me as proof or transport me by means of instantaneous travel, to its location; type of proof I'll give you mine. Until such time, I'll give you nothing.

Just another way of saying you have no proof, either.

*shrug* those with faith ~ none of this proof is gonna matter anhoo.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
oh ugh. if the Bible god didn't want deception and "sin" then he might have dispensed w/ the concepts from the get go. one may wonder when the Bible god will take responsibility for his creations instead of foisting blame onto them for being what he created them to be.

it's a childish potter who blames his pots for their flaws.

I like. Ty IQ

><><><><>><