Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 14-06-2011, 02:13 AM
Experiencer

Better To Live With Courage & Wisdom Than Fear & Ignorance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrais
I'm with Scibat on this one - I think if there was going to be a near earth event, we'd know by now.
That all depends on who you ask and if you are well informed with the latest information that is freely available on the Internet, channeling notwithstanding. The same message is coming from many sources. Environmental changes have been occurring all around us and they will continue to do so. It is not fear mongering to embrace the truth of that occurring. Quite the contrary, it is better to live objectively and wisely in facing said challenges with courage instead of with paralysis through fear and ignorance.
Old 14-06-2011, 02:26 AM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
That all depends on who you ask and if you are well informed with the latest information that is freely available on the Internet, channeling notwithstanding. The same message is coming from many sources. Environmental changes have been occurring all around us and they will continue to do so. It is not fear mongering to embrace the truth of that occurring. Quite the contrary, it is better to live objectively and wisely in facing said challenges with courage instead of with paralysis through fear and ignorance.

Truth? Lets address that it is in fact a comet, not dangerous, identified by many astronomers including the person who found the object: Dr. Leonid Elenin. There is no doomsday object, no dwarf star, no challenges to face from this.

I can find plenty of fear mongering garbage on the internet that patently isn't true, it being freely available doesn't make it true nor scientific. I have linked credible scientific sources (Including NASA) that state this is a harmless celestial phenomena.

You have provided no evidence to back up this claim about a dwarf star or any kind of doom that will come from the object and your assertions are wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2010_X1
Old 14-06-2011, 02:34 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
I have done my research, my friend. I have considered both side of the story.

There are no certainties in this world, and I do not think that the scientists have all the answers, but on this subject, I think they are right.

I don't see why NASA (along with all the other scientists in the world) would hid this from us - after all, they have released information about another near earth object coming for us in 2029/ 2036, which is a possible impact risk.
http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/apophis/
Old 14-06-2011, 03:12 PM
mattie

Nonphysical AMs

Quote:
According to the discarnate Saints, technically there are no Ascended Masters in The Light at the present time. Those that are purported to be Ascended Masters are actually telepathically projected icons from Group Entities on the fifth or fourth planes. This is an intended deception in order to control and influence people in the flesh.

If there were any true Ascended Masters right now, their god powers in The Light would make them quite obvious to the incarnate populuation. ...

By Ascended Masters I meant those who were nonphysical & communicating to channelers rather than AMs who were existing in physicality.
Sorry about not specifying that.
Old 14-06-2011, 03:13 PM
mattie

Nonphysical AMs

Quote:
According to the discarnate Saints, technically there are no Ascended Masters in The Light at the present time. Those that are purported to be Ascended Masters are actually telepathically projected icons from Group Entities on the fifth or fourth planes. This is an intended deception in order to control and influence people in the flesh.

If there were any true Ascended Masters right now, their god powers in The Light would make them quite obvious to the incarnate populuation. ...

By Ascended Masters I meant those who were nonphysical & channeling to channelers rather than AMs who were existing in physicality w/ us.
Sorry about not specifying that.
Old 14-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Experiencer

Hi Mattie,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
By Ascended Masters I meant those who were nonphysical & communicating to channelers rather than AMs who were existing in physicality. Sorry about not specifying that.
That's fine.

I find the need to define some metaphysical terms for you and will send you a private message about that, as they really are not applicable to this thread topic.

Namaste
Old 16-06-2011, 10:11 PM
mattie

Dup.

For some reason this posted twice.
Old 16-06-2011, 10:21 PM
mattie

Explaining Terminology & POV

Quote:
Hi Mattie,

I find the need to define some metaphysical terms for you and will send you a private message about that, as they really are not applicable to this thread topic.

The PM was interesting. I appreciate your explaining your understanding of these issues & terms. I’m posting it as I thought it might be of interest to others who are reading through this thread.

‘We define Ascended Masters as those who are God Realized and who are expanded to their respective Godhead in The Light of God.

According to the discarnate Sants, there are no Ascended Masters right now but there are people who have the potential to become Ascended Masters after they transition.

To be Post Ascended means to have an Ascended Master who has created a Secondary Godhead Sun (SGS), then an upscale humanoid body (typically defined as an Avataric Form), and then has descended back into that AF, channeling the energies of his or her respective SGS.

Secondary Godhead Sun (SGS) technology, which has yet to emerge just like Ascended and Post Ascended Masters have yet to emerge, entails computerized batteries of energy that are parked in The Light above the seventh plane. Which means that discarnate Saints, much less Group Entities on the fifth or fourth planes, cannot even see them, much less get to them.

An SGS is designed to embrace many functions, not the least of which is to provide powerful Gifts of the Spirit - that go way beyond that of mentalists and angel prophets - to a Post Ascended Master. SGS' are holographically designed to be spherical and/or ring-shaped and intense white in color. There is also a secondary color emitted that varies depending on the particular focus of the respective SGS creator.

By definition, an SGS of even an Ascended or Post Ascended Second Stage Master is more spiritually-telekineically powerful than the largest Group Entities that ever existed, e.g., the GE that provided Issa/Jesus his Gifts of the Spirit.

All this, including more specifics about an Avataric Form, is explained in our BOOK OF SOULS.’

In a subsequent reply I noted, 'By Ascended Masters I meant those who were nonphysical & communicating to channelers rather than AMs who were existing in physicality.'
Old 16-06-2011, 10:43 PM
mattie

SolistFellowship.com

Thanks for providing more information about this group & their beliefs.

Quote:
They are specific Saints that work in a fellowship as opposed to being combined into a Group Entity. ...

Who are these discarnate ‘specific Saints’ that are being channeled by the SolistFellowship.com?

Quote:
The discarnate Saints are people that are on the seventh plane and who have a stable Dominant Aura Color of white. The Society Of Light is a fellowship of discarnate Saints and the membership has fluctuated and changed over the years.
SolistFellowship.com

In Googling ‘SolistFellowship.com’ it shows the name being registered on 12/8/10.

http://daily.domain-name-registered....-10-8-p81.html

Is there a link or information about them prior to 12/8/10?

In exploring the site it seemed to say that Jesus was a negative entity (yellow light as opposed to white light) sent by a group entity in the 4thD. It seemed to equate Chris Angel & Jesus w/ Chris Angel being a lesser form of the Jesus energy.

Additional information about Jesus being sent by this 4D group & the type of energy it was would be interesting.

http://solistfellowship.com/. Click on heading, ‘Criss Angel Group Entity Representation - In The BOOK OF SOULS.

The site states, ‘The infinite god personality concept found in Judaism, Christianity and Islam is false. There is no infinite god personality and this is confirmed by the fact that the Universe has been mathematically and scientifically found to be finite, not endless. A finite yet rarefied Space God created a finite universe with The Light. That rarefied Space God was not and is not the god of any traditional religion but a completely alien one.

The infinite god personality paradigm is promoted by inferior spirits in discarnate communities or Group Entities on the fourth plane in the traditional seven plane or seven heaven paradigm found in various religions and metaphysical philosophies around the world. Those who are psychically aware can discern the typical yellow energies of Group Entities as no soul in The Light can hide their Dominant Aura Color.

Group Entities and their characteristic yellow energies promote the infinite god personality paradigm because they wish to control those in the flesh and so that they can be worshiped as "God." But the "God" they espouse does not exist and they are therefore promoting a deception.

... That is the core essence of what hell is all about, and it has absolutely nothing to do with false god icons like Jesus, Allah, and Yahweh, or any other false god.
~ Avadar/Paul Richard ~
12/1/10’

Further down in the site,

‘There is no infinite God personality as is taught in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
The Universe is very large but not infinite, indicating that The Original Creator was vast
but not endless in spiritual development.
Discarnate communities or Group Entities on the fourth plane that by definition have a Dominant Aura Color of yellow:
have distorted the truth for eons so that they could further their respective god icon, be worshiped,
and gain more power and influence over the incarnate population from their collective energies in The Light.
They deceive constantly.’

This seems to say that Jesus & God are false entities promoted by ‘inferior spirits.’
Old 17-06-2011, 12:54 AM
Experiencer

Hi Mattie,

The reason why I sent you a PM about that material is because it really wasn't pertinent to the thread topic. So if any moderator takes offense, I wish it be known that I did my best to stay on topic.

Quote:
Who are these discarnate ‘specific Saints’ that are being channeled by the SolistFellowship.com?
The membership fluctuates. If I give you specific names, they may not be valid in a month's time. So I prefer not to do that.

You can contact discarnate Saints through what we term Spiritual Correspondence. You do this basically by using Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) daily - for proper spiritual alignment - and allocating time to meditate in order to be receptive to their messages.

We have no monopoloy on channeling discarnate Saints. Anyone who uses HCR regularly can do it on their own and we encourage people to do so.

If you used HCR daily for a period of weeks and also started meditating regularly, and then asked the discarnate Saints to confirm everything that is stated in our BOOK OF SOULS, then they will provide you with your own personal validation.

We are all sexual beings and the following also needs to be addressed...

As one progresses in radiance, one eventually comes to embrace what we term the Sacred Erotic. This is difficult to explain unless you experience it for yourself. But what I can state is that we have had two middle-aged Solist women at different times in recent years - one in Canada and one in the UK - who have conveyed to us that their radiance of purified love, purified affection and purified sensuality (in also learning how to avoid lusting after their own body in the process), led them to channeling love from above like never before. They both stated to me that it resulted in them "having the best sex in their lives." THAT is what it is like to embrace the Sacred Erotic. But you are not going to understand what that means unless you significantly improve your ability to love genuinely and deeply from using HCR regularly. Some progress faster than others.

Quote:
In exploring the site it seemed to say that Jesus was a negative entity (yellow light as opposed to white light) sent by a group entity in the 4thD. It seemed to equate Chris Angel & Jesus w/ Chris Angel being a lesser form of the Jesus energy.

Additional information about Jesus being sent by this 4D group & the type of energy it was would be interesting.
You ask some direct questions. So I will give you some direct answers. If this is offensive to a moderator because it is off topic, please feel free to delete this post.

Jesus/Issa was part of a large discarnate community or large Group Entity on the fourth plane prior to his birth. He was elected by his GE to be their angel prophet. He wanted and they wanted him to fulfill Old Testament messianic prophecy with the help of the Gifts of the Spirit from his Group Entity.

Jesus/Issa was only basically spiritual as an angel prophet. He was not a saint, not a god, and not a son of a god. His Gifts of the Spirit over-inflated him among the incarnate population - which has happened many times before and since with prophets who have had impressive telekinetic gifts - to be more than he actually was in the spiritual sense.

With the help of his gifts, Issa/Jesus completely escaped crucifixion and settled in India. He was revered and wealthy, and for a time he was also married to Mary Magdelene. They divorced. Before he died at the age of 80, he made a declaration that he was the Galilean messiah.

His tomb in India is online:

http://www.tombofjesus.com/

There are also Jewish Group Entities, Muslim Group Entities, Hindu Group Entities, etc. All of them have the characteristic Dominant Aura Color (DAC) of yellow. They cannot hide that. Even today, if you were to tune into the Dominant Aura Color of Christian energies for example, as in faith healing, you would know experientially that their predominate discarnate energy color is yellow. In contrast, if their Dominant Aura Color was intense white, indicative of the eighth plane or higher in spiritual vibration, then one could accurately assume that that energy is coming from one or more Ascended Masters.

There are no Ascended Masters at this time. A God Realized aristocracy is still in its formative stages. Those in the running to be part of that use HCR daily, with the more advanced practitioners thereof having done so for years.

According to the discarnate Saints, presently, the two largest Group Entities in operation around this planet are that of Criss Angel (formerly Simon Magus and Simon the Magician in biblical times - who channeled a Group Entity back then too), and the Group Entity that works to heal people surrounding and through John of God in Brazil. Muslim Group Entities are on the rise in energy and membership because more and more people are converting to Islam. They are expected to be a major pain to Solists - until one of us ascends into The Light - in the not too distant future. The Group Entity of Sai Baba was a problem to Solists years ago. It weakened through the years and then Sai Baba himself died in April. They are no longer a problem to us like they once were.

As stated previously, the Spirit World consists of a large collection of special interest groups. Each vying for more power and control through increased membership. Only the discarnate Saints can see through them and offer an objective overview of the situation.

Namaste