Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-04-2018, 03:25 AM
Pathfinder
Random Tingling in Locations of Chakras

I've been feeling tingling sensations in my forehead where the third eye chakra is and what I think is the location of the crown chakra. I also feel a tingling in the back of both my hands around the center. Although I am most familiar with the main 7 chakras, I am aware that hand chakras supposedly exist and there is information on them online.

I do not believe my third eye and crown chakras are open. For some reason though, they are being stimulated, which is definitely interesting. I'm not sure what these tingling sensations indicate as I have not been working with the chakras and I know that when working with them the first chakra that needs to be opened is the root chakra. The root chakra is supposed to be opened first to help you stay grounded. From the root chakra, you're supposed to work your way up to the crown chakra. I'm also not sure why these specific areas of my body are tingling and not any others. However, my root chakra is also stimulated at times, but the stimulation of my third eye and crown chakras is often much stronger.

Does anyone know what's going on? Any feedback on what I may be dealing with?