Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 09-04-2018, 10:23 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
If zodiac signs are real then shouldn't it apply to all living things? Plants and animals alike. It wouldn't make sense if it only had an effect on human beings.

Do cats born under the cancer sign show more affection? Are scorpio dogs more distrusting of their owners? Are we more likely to be bit by an aries snake?

Mmm ya, also i've heard of some people tracking there businesses by astrology too, when you start a business its, it's birthday on that day...
Old 09-04-2018, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Mmm ya, also i've heard of some people tracking there businesses by astrology too, when you start a business its, it's birthday on that day...

Interesting. I can see people doing that. Wonder what zodiac sign most choose to start their business and why.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:31 PM
Newbie ;)

I hear your ascendant sign may be more important depending. Find a calculator online that will give you your sun, moon, and ascendant/rising sign.

Many charts will also show what the other planets were up to during your birth as well, which can have an effect. I am new still in astrology but just going off of what I have found so far.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by DungBeetle
I hear your ascendant sign may be more important depending. Find a calculator online that will give you your sun, moon, and ascendant/rising sign.

Many charts will also show what the other planets were up to during your birth as well, which can have an effect. I am new still in astrology but just going off of what I have found so far.
Your username is incredible.

Quote:
Interesting. I can see people doing that. Wonder what zodiac sign most choose to start their business and why.

I don't know.
Old 09-05-2018, 09:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
If zodiac signs are real then shouldn't it apply to all living things? Plants and animals alike. It wouldn't make sense if it only had an effect on human beings.

Do cats born under the cancer sign show more affection? Are scorpio dogs more distrusting of their owners? Are we more likely to be bit by an aries snake?
LOL:P Really admiring your post and need to know about the reality
Old 09-05-2018, 09:14 AM
Newbie ;)

BTW I am aeries to
Old 16-05-2018, 10:55 PM
Master
Quote:

04-04-2018, 03:09 AM
FairyCrystal
Master

Even though there are a lot of varieties among people from 1 sun sign, because of the houses and planets etc etc., you can still rely on the general tendencies.

How does one explain the exceptions...
One thing that brings variety is that people are somewhere in between the immature, dark side and the empowered side of their Sun sign. And the differences between an empowered Sun sign and not empowered one are huge!

Another thing is that specifics are ruled by another sign, like Mercury telling you how a person deals with communication, Venus for love/romance/sex etc etc.
Then there are the Houses, the Rising & Descending sign, Chiron and so on and so forth which all add different spices to a Sun sign's soup. All these will change the flavour from one Virgo/Leo/Libra/Scorpio/.../.../ to the next.
Yet when it comes to the crunch, they are all still Virgo/Leo/Libra/Scorpio/.../.../

I feel you can tell best when someone is in distress, off-kilter, out of whack.
I am not a typical Taurus, but when I'm truly hurt and thus insecure and wobbling, I suddenly do react like a typical Taurus. So in that sense, when the chit hits the fan, the sun sign seems to rule over the other aspects? Or... maybe even that has to do with other aspects. Maybe because my Mars is in Taurus too.

I'm not an astrologer, but I've found astrology to be 100% correct, but you have to look at the entire picture of course -which is part of astrology.
When you have your horoscope drawn by an astrologer (not a computer generated one), it's shockingly spot on. An astrologer can tell you all the ins and outs about you. They can tell you more about you than you were consciously aware of, and can tell things you prefer to keep hidden, lol. It's almost freaky.

I agree. I'm looking at Books to have a more in depth study of my sign. Our being in astrology constantly moves up and down in between subconcious, ego-mind and body.
With Virgo the being moves up into the headspace But it's moreso the rightside of the headspace [analytical,logical] and the subconcious mind[ recognizing needs, great at manifesting, doing stuff with a purpose . the area of the brain] than the ego-mind, the heart area protrudes.

Quote:

08-04-2018, 02:42 PM
ocean breeze
Master

I've heard of people analyzing thier pets zodiac sign before . I believe Astrology plays apart in our lives I try to stay away from information on the internet because so called "astrologer grurus" are biased in my opinion. there has been this perceived notion about Virgos that has been misrepresented in my opinion. Astrology has been around forever in varies from different cultures. I've looked into 'African Astrology ' whitch is awesome. I don't live my life checking my horoscope because not everything applys to me. I do believe our astrological sign is a factor of who you are and interact with people as well as your environment
. I'm into astrology but not the pesudo info on the internet like the memes. I just try to have a better understanding of my sign that's all.

Last edited by girlsearching : 17-05-2018 at 12:16 AM.
Old 18-05-2018, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I believe Astrology plays apart in our lives I try to stay away from information on the internet because so called "astrologer grurus" are biased in my opinion. there has been this perceived notion about Virgos that has been misrepresented in my opinion.

Do you know of any good internet links on Astrology?
Old 21-05-2018, 02:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Do you know of any good internet links on Astrology?
Not really. I just go off of books written by Astrologers. 'Born to be Together ' by Terry Lamb and 'Astrology for Lovers' by Liz Greene are two books that I want to get on my book list.
Old 21-05-2018, 08:57 AM
Knower

One has to deeply research the
field of study ( & related fields )
to thoroughly understand Astrology.

No, that does not entail placing
a birthday in a search engine &
reading several pages off a website
for a "definitive reading" on an
individual. I'm not even speaking
of Western Astrology traditions,
but more complex systems