Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 21-04-2018, 10:30 AM
Newbie ;)

I would look into your S Node and N node, helps show what we bring in from past lives and what we are supposed to be moving toward.
Old 21-04-2018, 04:37 PM
Newbie ;)

I am an Aquarian and love it! I have a lot of planets in my first house (born during a grand alignment) which adds many different elements.
Old 28-04-2018, 11:27 AM
Newbie ;)

I would look into your S Node and N node, helps show what we bring in from past lives and what we are supposed to be moving toward.
Old 28-04-2018, 09:32 PM
Knower

I am a Gemini and I don't think I would try to make friends with a psycho nut. Goodbye I am out of there.
What are the S and N nodes? for Gemini 12:03 a.m. 6-14-51?

I have read there are two types of Gemini. The real talkative type and then the quiet type. I don't care for small talk such as at a party yet I can talk forever about life and how strange it can be how things happen or manifest. I would rather be at home watching TV than be at a party.
Old 30-04-2018, 02:11 AM
Administrator
Libra Positive Traits

Romantic - veyr much now that I have the right man in my life
Tactful - I do think before I speak or type
Charming - not really, this can be that false face - more I am open
Diplomatic - yes very much so look at all sides of any issue
Balanced - yes as a Medium and Psychic I have to be

Libra Negative Traits

Superficial - no
Unreliable - no
Detached - yes at times when I need to pull back from the work I do
Very laid back - again that place of needed down time
Self-indulgent - can be at times goal driven

Lynn
Old 30-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Pathfinder

I'm a Pisces (with an Ascendant in Aries and Moon in Gemini). I feel like my sun sign fits me pretty well. I still find it weird how intuitive I am. I don't feel like I'm as mysterious people claim Pisces to be though. I can be a pushover at times which is a downside. I also feel like I can be a bit too dreamy.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:49 PM
Master
Aquarius

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 14-05-2018, 03:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Just saw this... lol...

Walk like a Virgo?!!

I'm gonna have to watch how I walk now haha....

Actually come to think of it I have seen quite a few graceful Virgo walkers... We have a good stride to us Lol... I just never Realised it was our 'thing' haha...

Walk tall
Old 17-05-2018, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:

25-02-2018, 11:28 PM
angelic star
Master

Quote:
I can be a Victim Blamer to some degree, I have habit of also projecting my insecurities onto others as well. I'm not bad and overall miserably person.

This is so virgo like, hard on itself and will self deprecate itself. These 'hard on self' traits can also make them very observant, analytical , critical and sometimes very good workers, and very ethical ones. This weakness can be one of their greatest strengths, when they invest their energies on something more productive, their self esteem rises and they develop more tolerance, understanding and sensibility than most of other signs I know.
To be very honest, this critical tendency can sometimes also be what they naturally intuit sometimes about themselves and others. I know one who does not consider himself very intuitive or spiritual, but he will spot lies like an expert. When no had noticed it and thought it was the truth. Not a very easy person , but at the same time he is usually right.
Maybe the virgin here is about purity, and since its ruled by mercury, it's achieving objective by pure reason and intellect, and that might have a lot of truth to it, as in we cannot walk our highest path unless we find truth within ourselves and others. Since it's also an earth sign can be very grounded even when its being critical, and it does not really go off rails or overly emotional in the sense of being volatile for the sake of it. So these hard on self traits are actually an attempt to be honest about themselves and others I feel. Their observations have some reason behind it.

I read online that a more accurate translation of the word Virgo is "whole unto oneself" rather than the oft-quoted (and misquoted) "virgin". The nature of Virgo is inner directed, self-sufficient and discerning. Virgin may have some of these qualities but the word itself is too distracting and narrow. We need to recognize the Virgo energy as one that acts on inner authority, and get away from these ideas of virginal, clean, unsullied, uptight etc. the Virgo archetype needs to be better defined and the ranges of Virgos must be addressed so that Virgos like me do not feel alienated by the sign. I want to get this book by
Liz Greene, herself a Virgo, has some good things to say in her book "Astrology For Lovers".
Old 18-05-2018, 03:46 PM
Master
^^ He's actually a Cancer sign. Conor McGregor

Here's one by a Virgo. The Virgo walk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz4Vc83ZtP4