Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-06-2015, 12:26 AM
Super Moderator
Dear onimusha,

Blessings to your Buddy. I am sorry he had a hard time in his physical body. But he had love around him -that much is obvious. There are many pains, but to be deprived of love is one of the worst ones.

All I can tell you is what I learned from my own dog Misty, who passed over in 2012 and has shown me much since!
Yes they pass over into spirit just as we do. They are still 'themselves' in most ways, but become more concentrated in some ways. In my own dog's case it was like her loving energy became magnified after her passing from the physical.
I intuited those first connections of such a nature to mean that she was indeed on a very good level of the afterlife (you may call 'Paradise'?) For such energies are vibrationally in-tune with 'higher' levels.
That was amazing and good to know. There was also a sharp memory and a sharp conscious awareness....and so much life-force!

Also there were no signs of any illness which she had prior to her passing.

I'd like to add that at the time I had no set belief-system about such things, and that my dog's contact was new information for me.

Your dear Buddy will know similar I am sure. I think that when you get there one day, and see him again, you will be amazed.

In the meantime don't forget that love keeps a line of connection between any dimension. And pure unconditional love is a blessing from Soul to Soul. There is no forgetting of such love shared. And remember when they pass out of this world they return to their complete Selves just as we do. They are Spirits again, and not 'just dogs'.

Strange....I met a Boston terrier while on a walk in a pretty secluded place today. I have never seen one in this area before. I had a long chat with his people. I remarked that I had never seen one around here, so that may be a little sign for you?
Old 05-07-2015, 10:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Two and a half years ago my greatly beloved cat passed away at the age of 19 ½ years. I have had other cats die before her without ever sensing them in spirit afterwards so I didn't expect to sense her afterwards either, but every night when I went to bed I clearly felt her coming and placing herself on my lap as she always used to do when she was alive and I could feel her move around a little as cats do. She would stay for a while and then leave.

This went on for about a year, and then I didn't feel her so often any longer. One day I was really sad because I missed her so much and I started to cry and then I suddenly felt her presence very strongly and it was like she went into my heart and stayed there, as if she wanted to say that she was with me in my heart always. It's difficult to explain but this was a very strong experience and since I had never before all this happened had any experiences of any spiritual nature it was very strange. I am unfortunately not psychic in any way so these were new experiences for me.

This cat was extremely special to me since she was my first cat and lived for so long and we had a very special bond between us and it was very obvious that she could read my thoughts. We have had other cats that we got after her that did not live for so long and now we have two other cats but none of them have the same bond that I had with my first cat.